Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You people here use your morning height or night height? For reference  (Read 691 times)

170cmperson

• Visitor

Im 172.3 right after wake Up, 171 during the day and 170 at night, i never knew which one to use for reference, which one you use? Thanks

lessthanavg8300

Im 172.3 right after wake Up, 171 during the day and 170 at night, i never knew which one to use for reference, which one you use? Thanks

2.3CM honestly is a lot of height change.  Mine only changes like a little over half a CM through the day.  Make sure you're consistent with how separated your feet are and distance to the wall to get consistent measurements.
Gained 3.2CM on femurs for a final height of 5'8.5-5'8.75.

170cmperson

• Visitor

2.3CM honestly is a lot of height change.  Mine only changes like a little over half a CM through the day.  Make sure you're consistent with how separated your feet are and distance to the wall to get consistent measurements.

Yes i do i tried and checked more than 100 times, i even sometimes see 169 and this scares me, Lost Up to 3 cm during the day sometimes, crazy really , i have measure from 169 night to 172.3 morning, crazy diference, really scares me when i see 169, It sucks

Yau

Morning: 170.5cm
Afternoon: 169.6cm
Both measuring in hospital
So depressed when I see my height under 170 :'(

170cmperson

• Visitor

Morning: 170.5cm
Afternoon: 169.6cm
Both measuring in hospital
So depressed when I see my height under 170 :'(

Same its terrible

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine

Appointments with an ortho bro are most generally (for me) at the AM so I'd say morning. Stadiometer is the only thing you should really pay attention to. Self measurement is BS.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

throwaway123456

I have noticed dailyGlucosamine sulfate 1000 mg (after a month or so) really helps maintain morning height longer throughout the day, and should help raise your lowest level too (about +4mm above my old daily lowest limit for me)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: You people here use your morning height or night height? For reference
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2023, 08:28:24 AM »

Appointments with an ortho bro are most generally (for me) at the AM so I'd say morning. Stadiometer is the only thing you should really pay attention to. Self measurement is BS.
Why is it bs if ur method is sound?

DanishViking

• The more a women cares about height the more...
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2023, 01:33:32 PM »

Say your midday height in between that is the most fair. Nobody sees you the first 10 minutes in the morning where your're at the tallest. But hey here in Denmark people add 4-5+ cm to their height because we get meassured in shoes lol.

GrowGrow123

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2023, 05:24:31 PM »

I think either mid-day or evening height is fair. Morning height is an embellishment since it only applies to the few hours after waking up.
Starting Height: 5' 9.5"
Current Height: 6' 0.5"
Wing Span: 6' 2"
Method: Precise 2.2 Femurs
Surgery Date: March 2023
Pages: [1]   Go Up