Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The LL hate is worrying me  (Read 4488 times)

lessthanavg8300

Re: The LL hate is worrying me
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2023, 01:07:24 PM »

Take opportunities when they arise. I don't have or want a 'career', you wagies are just worker drones to provide labour and taxes for the system.

Once I've finished up this lengthening (8-9cm like a normal person not your pathetic 3.2cm effort), I'll be going to somewhere nice and warm and cheap, spending my days going out with tinder dates, getting laid, going to bars/clubs now I'd be of an acceptable height for it. Before I started LL, I basically did the same - going round the world meeting up with girls a similar age and having fun together. Basically using the time I still have some looks/youth to get girls who also still have their looks and youth.

Whereas you will spend the years where you look the best sat in an office, building your 'future'. By the time you've built said future, all that's going to be left for you are those girls in their 30s that superior men already banged in their 20s when they were hotter and fresher. You'll miss out on all the stuff that makes life good just so you can have a big number on that ATM screen, absolutely pathetic.

There's plenty of time to be a boring moneymaxer later, once you've aged out of being able to fk prime age girls (as we all will eventually). Sure in the meantime you'll need some, but only enough to support looksmaxing efforts and to sustain your normal day to life day. You wagies making (((investments))), building your pension pots, and saving for mortgages in your 20s make me lol. Society loves you goyims, slaves to the Jew token.

Bud, Im literally retired in my early 30’s.  I won the game, so just give it up.

That aside, theres nothing wrong with being a working man, doing something for society,  and supporting a family.  Theres nothing wrong with hard work.  Its something to be proud of.  And I actually didnt mean to discourage others on this site with my prior post.

My point was that you specifically are just a loser hustler who will be doing the scheme/gig job thing your whole life with no chance of financing (literally one of the only ways poor people lift themselves out of poverty).  Owing a home specifically is by far the #1 way ordinary people get rich because of the massive leverage and no call option from banks unless you cant make a payment.  Thats not available to you anymore because youre an idiot.  Nor is a business financing.  And it sounds like you have no education or career.  By deduction you have little options left.

You sound like a mega incel loser with your traveling the world and going on tinder dates talk.  Good luck with your big dreams.
Gained 3.2CM on femurs for a final height of 5'8.5-5'8.75.

informationispower

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2023, 01:44:52 PM »

Bud, Im literally retired in my early 30’s.  I won the game, so just give it up.

That aside, theres nothing wrong with being a working man, doing something for society,  and supporting a family.  Theres nothing wrong with hard work.  Its something to be proud of.  And I actually didnt mean to discourage others on this site with my prior post.

My point was that you specifically are just a loser hustler who will be doing the scheme/gig job thing your whole life with no chance of financing (literally one of the only ways poor people lift themselves out of poverty).  Owing a home specifically is by far the #1 way ordinary people get rich because of the massive leverage and no call option from banks unless you cant make a payment.  Thats not available to you anymore because youre an idiot.  Nor is a business financing.  And it sounds like you have no education or career.  By deduction you have little options left.

You sound like a mega incel loser with your traveling the world and going on tinder dates talk.  Good luck with your big dreams.

Dude, the guy is spitting bull  for almost a month. Only an incel virgin who never touched a woman would put fu*ing women as life's top priority and the only thing which gives you joy

TheDream

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2023, 02:16:26 PM »

That's a good question. I'm not in a relationship right now but I'm definitely going to be upfront about it when I meet someone. Not saying I'm going to bring it up on the first date, but personally I wouldn't be comfortable keeping this away. Some people here think very differently about it, which I think is fair.

Not sure why my girlfriend will receive snarky comments about it. It's not like she's going to tell everyone. But either way, it goes back to my earlier comment - if people aren't supportive then we shouldn't spend time with these people (sometimes easier said than done, I know, but you get my point). These people are going to act that way about something else too, not just LL, so god riddance as far as I'm concerned.
She will probably tell 1 or 2 close people like a bestfriend or a sister. These people will then in turn tell 2-4 people who will then tell 4-8 people etc. so everyone will find out it’s inevitable.

The question then is will your girlfriends social status be dragged down by “dating someone who did LL”. As in its a scandal everyone will be talking about. Or will people find it funny but then forget about it again after a day or two, and you can move on having surpassed a major fear?

As we agree on it. It is best to be brave and be upfront. Because by hiding it too long it can suddenly become an atomic bomb of a secret that can only end badly imo.

I guess I’m just trying to put into words fears of reactions from being truthful, but one has to face this fear or be crumbled by it.

hippo60

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2023, 02:37:08 PM »

The question then is will your girlfriends social status be dragged down by “dating someone who did LL”. As in its a scandal everyone will be talking about. Or will people find it funny but then forget about it again after a day or two, and you can move on having surpassed a major fear?

I think you guys are making way too much out of it. Everyone here is obsessed with LL so we pretend like it's the only topic that exists in the world.

You can read some dairies or check videos of people who were transparent about LL. Initially the conversations revolved around LL, recovery and all of that, but eventually life goes on and nobody thinks about it anymore.

People are obsessed with their own life, self-esteem and insecurities. They just don't care about you that much. That's the reality.

Hebi

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2023, 04:16:19 PM »

I agree with hippo60, people aren't really that much invested into our life decisions, like sure some of them might get surprised, worried or shocked but that reaction will barely last as people will just move on with their lives and focus on what really matters for them and their actual life.

We are worried because we spent months upon months thinking about this procedure and the stigma behind it, this is why we might see it as this big of a deal in the eyes of people, but in reality is you're not that special.

I know I might not be the right person to talk since I started this whole worrying thread but once you really think about it you realise how life is too short (no pun intended) to worry about people judging you for making your OWN LIFE better
Planning on Femurs with Dr Becker
Starting height: 176 cm | Target height: 182cm

uponly

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2023, 06:20:01 PM »

hey there everyone, i've been into the idea of LL for awhile now due to my height neurosis and after constant research i found out that this procedure is subjectively worth it for me in the long run.

But something that sometimes bothers me is how much this procedure is made fun of and hated especially in the mainstream communities as of late. And i understand that no one opinion should matter when it comes to my life decisions but it still kinda make me feel like i might be the one in the wrong and my height neurosis is making me accept this type of surgery more than i should.

I might sound stupid for some of you (i understand) but i hope at least i can find a rational opinion on this forum that might help me with my doubts.

It's been long established by Dr's, therapists, etc. that there's no height cutoff when it comes to height neurosis.

If this makes you happy, do it. I started at 179 CM and I'm almost done, ending up 187.5 or so (got a bit extra from legs being straighter as a result of CLL, which sometimes happens).

I can't tell you how happy I am with both my new height, as well as my new proportions (my femurs were stupid short compared to the rest of my body). Do what's best for you, don't worry about what everyone else thinks.

Also, the stigma around this procedure is dying and dying fast. I've been open about this with a lot of people, more than I intended. I found them to be curious, supportive, and positive. Two other people are looking into doing this as a result of hearing about CLL via me, one now very seriously. Look how many Drs are offering it now vs just 5 years ago. In 10 years it will be mainstream.

Good luck on your journey and keep us posted.
Starting height: 5'10"ish (179cm).   Desired height: 6'1.5" (187cm).   Achieved on 5/31/23: 6'1.5" (187.3 cm).

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor. Nothing I post is intended to be or interpreted as medical advice. I am posting about my CLL experience for informational purposes only

p00293

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2023, 06:29:15 PM »

You've won nuffin buddyboyo since money isn't really a determiner of success. No doubt you think the likes of Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are massively successful, when in fact all I see is 2 ugly undesirable men with their 3/10 wives. A loser with a lot of money is still a loser.

And on this forum specifically, the currency of success is height gain. In this regard, you're absolutely at the bottom of everyone who has ever posted in the history of this website. 3.2cm, just fking LOL, I've no idea how you keep posting, let alone having that in your signature. There's literal children who do this surgery and have more pain tolerance and determination than you.

Because of your lack of bollocks, you'll be a manlet all your life - no amount of stroking yourself over your house price will change that.

Plenty wrong with 'contributing to society' and 'hard work', but you won't get it, it's like talking to a wall, as you're an indoctrinated slave who falsely believes he's free.

----------------

As to the topic of the thread, you just avoid all these issues by simply not telling your potential partners about it. Just LOL if you'd tell your girlfriend 'hey babe 5 years ago I went and broke my legs to be taller'. There's literally no upside to saying it, and plenty of fking downside.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2023, 07:01:21 PM »

You've won nuffin buddyboyo since money isn't really a determiner of success. No doubt you think the likes of Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are massively successful, when in fact all I see is 2 ugly undesirable men with their 3/10 wives. A loser with a lot of money is still a loser.

And on this forum specifically, the currency of success is height gain. In this regard, you're absolutely at the bottom of everyone who has ever posted in the history of this website. 3.2cm, just fking LOL, I've no idea how you keep posting, let alone having that in your signature. There's literal children who do this surgery and have more pain tolerance and determination than you.

Because of your lack of bollocks, you'll be a manlet all your life - no amount of stroking yourself over your house price will change that.

Plenty wrong with 'contributing to society' and 'hard work', but you won't get it, it's like talking to a wall, as you're an indoctrinated slave who falsely believes he's free.

----------------

As to the topic of the thread, you just avoid all these issues by simply not telling your potential partners about it. Just LOL if you'd tell your girlfriend 'hey babe 5 years ago I went and broke my legs to be taller'. There's literally no upside to saying it, and plenty of fking downside.

Bud I'm nearly 5'9 now, if you want to call that a "manlet" to desperately try and stretch an insult because you have nothing else, you can go for it.

"Plenty wrong with 'contributing to society' and 'hard work'"  You're a real piece of sh!t thats for sure.  Somehow I dont think life is going to work out the way you imagine it.  Going to be absolutely shocked when you find out girls dont want a broke loser without a career who only cares about going as vertical as he can in a twink body.

Hebi

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2023, 07:19:41 PM »

It's been long established by Dr's, therapists, etc. that there's no height cutoff when it comes to height neurosis.

If this makes you happy, do it. I started at 179 CM and I'm almost done, ending up 187.5 or so (got a bit extra from legs being straighter as a result of CLL, which sometimes happens).

I can't tell you how happy I am with both my new height, as well as my new proportions (my femurs were stupid short compared to the rest of my body). Do what's best for you, don't worry about what everyone else thinks.

Also, the stigma around this procedure is dying and dying fast. I've been open about this with a lot of people, more than I intended. I found them to be curious, supportive, and positive. Two other people are looking into doing this as a result of hearing about CLL via me, one now very seriously. Look how many Drs are offering it now vs just 5 years ago. In 10 years it will be mainstream.

Good luck on your journey and keep us posted.
Thanks man, comments like that are a huge relief when your doubts gets stronger. I've read couple your posts as well in the past and seeing you proud of your new appearance is genuinely making me smile, i'm pretty sure after this whole thing you will be appreciating things even more and your confidence will skyrocket not just because of your new height but because of the sheer of determination you had through this whole process which will definitely help you in different aspects of your NEW LIFE. Blessings man!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 07:39:50 PM by Hebi »

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2023, 08:40:47 PM »

1team and lessthanavg, please remember the rule against talking to/about trolls.  Thanks.

p00293

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2023, 09:39:44 PM »

Bud I'm nearly 5'9 now, if you want to call that a "manlet" to desperately try and stretch an insult because you have nothing else, you can go for it.

"Plenty wrong with 'contributing to society' and 'hard work'"  You're a real piece of sh!t thats for sure.  Somehow I dont think life is going to work out the way you imagine it.  Going to be absolutely shocked when you find out girls dont want a broke loser without a career who only cares about going as vertical as he can in a twink body.

Yeah, I will call 5ft 8 a manlet, cos it is. It's not even that that's the most hilarious part, it's that you went and broke your legs and only got 3.2cm out of it because you were a fa-ggot who couldn't handle the pain - all that is clearly stated in your diary. You're the biggest loser on the whole forum, as how success is measured here is a good height gain. 3.2 fking cm.  ;D

Do plenty fine with girls already, although of course it'll be improved once I've added some height. You know why? Because unlike you, who spent your 20s in a slave cage all the working week, I had plenty of time to go on dates, travel, and meet women. Abroad, the girls tend to be hotter and easy than Fatmerica, and having 7 days a week to arrange dates and meetups gives one plenty of opportunities, which converts into sxx. No need to have to go home early because I have muh wageslave job tommorow, and no 40+ hours a week in the office interfering with my social life.

The vast majority of girls who care about muh career are those post-wall ones who are looking to 'settle down'. I.e. you get to have the leftovers that other men enjoyed while they were young and hot. No 18 year old girl on tinder gives a fk about a guys income, it's all about facial attraction to begin with and then of course on the date you have to have a fun time.

Sure when she's 38 she's gonna care, and I guess that's where you get to step in. Cuck.

hippo60

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2023, 10:02:09 PM »

I know I might not be the right person to talk since I started this whole worrying thread but once you really think about it you realise how life is too short (no pun intended) to worry about people judging you for making your OWN LIFE better

100% buddy! You do you and keep around the people who deserve you. It's not that complicated.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2023, 10:20:49 PM »

Yeah, I will call 5ft 8 a manlet, cos it is. It's not even that that's the most hilarious part, it's that you went and broke your legs and only got 3.2cm out of it because you were a fa-ggot who couldn't handle the pain - all that is clearly stated in your diary. You're the biggest loser on the whole forum, as how success is measured here is a good height gain. 3.2 fking cm.  ;D

Do plenty fine with girls already, although of course it'll be improved once I've added some height. You know why? Because unlike you, who spent your 20s in a slave cage all the working week, I had plenty of time to go on dates, travel, and meet women. Abroad, the girls tend to be hotter and easy than Fatmerica, and having 7 days a week to arrange dates and meetups gives one plenty of opportunities, which converts into sxx. No need to have to go home early because I have muh wageslave job tommorow, and no 40+ hours a week in the office interfering with my social life.

The vast majority of girls who care about muh career are those post-wall ones who are looking to 'settle down'. I.e. you get to have the leftovers that other men enjoyed while they were young and hot. No 18 year old girl on tinder gives a fk about a guys income, it's all about facial attraction to begin with and then of course on the date you have to have a fun time.

Sure when she's 38 she's gonna care, and I guess that's where you get to step in. Cuck.

Good luck dating children and ladyboys in Thailand, the only "women" who would ever come close to respecting someone like you.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2023, 11:17:16 PM »

1team and lessthanavg, please remember the rule against talking to/about trolls.  Thanks.

My bad.  Will follow.

Body Builder

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2023, 12:57:24 AM »

Don't ever make the mistake to tell about LL to any woman you are in relationship with and generally to anyone else except your parents or a very close friend.
Noone else ever. Almost no woman would date a man who did LL no matter how good or tall he is after it because no woman would ever understand the struggles and the social stigma a short man faces. They would only think that this man is insecure which is maybe the biggest turn off for a woman.
So keep my words, never ever tell to a woman about LL. I have a very serious relationship for the kast few years and some serious ones also before it and noone knew about LL and I am completely sure that if they ever found about it they would for sure see me differently not to an extend to break up but still they may see me as insecure and gradually lose their interest. But if they learned it before some years of relationship it is for sure that they wouldn't have been with me.

Keep LL as a secret. Noone would ever really undersrand us except some fellow LLers, noone else. And especially women would always see LLers like lunatics, no matter how shallow and superficial most of them are who don't even think about dating a short man.
Of course, some LL'ers are indeed lunatics and in this forum we have some of them but this is another discussion.

hippo60

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2023, 01:02:30 AM »

Don't ever make the mistake to tell about LL to any woman you are in relationship with and generally to anyone else except your parents or a very close friend.
Noone else ever. Almost no woman would date a man who did LL no matter how good or tall he is after it because no woman would ever understand the struggles and the social stigma a short man faces. They would only think that this man is insecure which is maybe the biggest turn off for a woman.
So keep my words, never ever tell to a woman about LL. I have a very serious relationship for the kast few years and some serious ones also before it and noone knew about LL and I am completely sure that if they ever found about it they would for sure see me differently not to an extend to break up but still they may see me as insecure and gradually lose their interest. But if they learned it before some years of relationship it is for sure that they wouldn't have been with me.

Keep LL as a secret. Noone would ever really undersrand us except some fellow LLers, noone else. And especially women would always see LLers like lunatics, no matter how shallow and superficial most of them are who don't even think about dating a short man.
Of course, some LL'ers are indeed lunatics and in this forum we have some of them but this is another discussion.

While I respect your opinion, I completely disagree with everything you said. I've told a bunch of women, and I haven't received that type of reaction even once (or anything remotely close to that, to be clear).

How can you be so confident about women reactions if you never told anyone and experienced it by yourself?

Sorcerer

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2023, 03:14:09 AM »

You have wasted so much time on that big moron dude. He is clearly not a material that deserves conversations. He is at most 15-16 y.o trust me. He even said those who did not inferior about their heights were those who were really mentally ill and we 'should' feel inferior about heights, not to mention he spouted bs that bagging girls is more important than moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing.

I really wish we could 'block' someone else like Reddit. There are too many incels on this forum now but we can only tolerate their toxicities.

Sorcerer

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2023, 03:17:05 AM »

it's really unfathomable that discriminating girls who do plastic surgeries is incorrect but discriminating LLers is reasonable because height does not matter for a man, height is not important than money, blahblah.

TheDream

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2023, 09:45:40 AM »

it's really unfathomable that discriminating girls who do plastic surgeries is incorrect but discriminating LLers is reasonable because height does not matter for a man, height is not important than money, blahblah.
I think it’s more about the extreme nature of the surgery.
As in, if the procedure involved simply reacticating growth plates no one would see it negative. But having bones broken, rods and nails hammered in, lengthening 1 mm a day, etc etc will scare people when they hear it.

overandover

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2023, 10:33:30 AM »

Good take.

jerrytheman

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2023, 08:00:35 PM »

Easiest excuse is just to say you had leg discrepency and causing you hip pain so doc recommended you get it fixed when you're younger cause bone grow better then. I mean your scars when youre nked will be pretty apparent in your butt, the convo will come up some point. And if she asks why theres on both leg you can say one of the leg has an axil rotation issue so they fixed that as well at the same time.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2023, 08:29:57 PM »

How will you explain it when she asks why your femurs are so giant and your tibias are so tiny?

A guy in Beijing with me told his family he fell off of the great wall during his trip to China and that's why he was in a wheelchair.  First thing they asked him was "Why are your knees so high?".  He hadn't even stood up yet.

jerrytheman

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2023, 08:39:14 PM »

How will you explain it when she asks why your femurs are so giant and your tibias are so tiny?

A guy in Beijing with me told his family he fell off of the great wall during his trip to China and that's why he was in a wheelchair.  First thing they asked him was "Why are your knees so high?".  He hadn't even stood up yet.

Dude 3 inches isnt enough to throw off your proportions. I understand if you lengthen like 10+cm on your femurs, but 8cm for most men it looks a bit longer but nothing worth noting. Maybe if you're 5'3 or shorter to start with it'll have a bigger impact. I was 5'9, normal proportions across the board to begin with, so maybe I'm speaking on behalf of myself and not other people's situation. But for sure when I'm nked in the mirror, femur/tibia/torso ration looks fine. It's just the butt scars a bit more obvious since I'm pale. But i'll have that lasered off after I get my rods removed.

EndGame

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2023, 10:02:06 PM »

LOL. Love your insights and anecdotes. I feel like SHR can be a limiting factor. Any stories on anyone getting comments re being bizarrely leggy? I think high knees are more of a giveaway in clothed Tibia LLers than folks who
do femurs or quad LL being noticed as weird proportions when in cloths. I did femurs and once got the reverse, why are your knees so low?

Some friends have put two and two together, and really 7+ cm folks will notice... They might not ask or comment but they will notice... I found most don't really care, but a few really dislike being 1" or more shorter after having been 1"+ taller than me. Like I cheated them out of their birthright or something. Very tall guys who remain >2"+ taller seem like they could not care less.

hippo60

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2023, 10:36:26 PM »

but a few really dislike being 1" or more shorter after having been 1"+ taller than me. Like I cheated them out of their birthright or something.

Because we kinda have ;)

Body Builder

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2023, 12:32:10 PM »

While I respect your opinion, I completely disagree with everything you said. I've told a bunch of women, and I haven't received that type of reaction even once (or anything remotely close to that, to be clear).

How can you be so confident about women reactions if you never told anyone and experienced it by yourself?
Because I've seen how most of women react when they see some news about LL and their comments are that the ones who do it are pathetic, insecure etc.
Also, most women who want average-tall men not only want them because they believe that they look more attractive but because they want not short children and give a huge weight on that so even if someone is 1.80 now they will never be ok with him if they learn that he did both segments and used to be 1.65.
Thats the truth. After all what will you achieve if you tell to a woman that you did LL? In the best case she will be ok with that, but in most cases she will think you are pathetic or completely insecure.
For me is not even an option as I truly won't gain anything and I risk to lose a lot.

And even if I have some disproportionately long tibias as I added 7.5cm and my legs were very short compared to my torso, so my tibias look very long compares to my femurs and I also have some scars from monorails, no woman even mentioned any weird  or questioned about  and only in my serious relationships I always tell that have a bike accident when I was 19-20 yo and never think twice about it.

The women who you told about LL were your relationships?
If yes, how they reacted and are you sure it wasn't a reason, even not the most important, that your relationship ended?

hippo60

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2023, 01:51:00 PM »

Because I've seen how most of women react when they see some news about LL and their comments are that the ones who do it are pathetic, insecure etc.

I don't think what you're seeing online is indicative of anything. There are a lot of miserable, unhappy people out there who have nothing better to do then spread their misery. If you go by that, there are a lot of other things you should avoid doing because "people online think it's pathetic". It's like if you only watch the news and never step outside you'll think that you're going to get shot as soon as you leave your house. Fortunately, that's not the case.

Personally, honesty is very important for me, so I'm not going to hide it. I do understand there is a "risk" that I tell someone and they won't be interested in me anymore. I'm ok with that. If someone feels that way - I rather know it then don't, and we can go our separate ways. I believe the right person will be ok with it, and if you think literally every woman on earth won't - then I do think you're very delusional.

I'm only beginning my distraction phase right now, and not in a relationship, so I can't comment on relationship specific scenarios. What I can say is that I've told a bunch of women, both friends who know me for a long time, and also a few women I met post surgery, and as I said the reactions were very supportive.

Just to be clear - I don't think there is anything I can say that will change your mind. That's fine, so I'm not even trying to do that. I just want to establish that your entire view on the topic is completely hypothetical, "backed" by online comments only, which I think are pretty much meaningless.

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2023, 02:12:03 PM »

Also, most women who want average-tall men not only want them because they believe that they look more attractive but because they want not short children and give a huge weight on that so even if someone is 1.80 now they will never be ok with him if they learn that he did both segments and used to be 1.65.
Thats the truth. After all what will you achieve if you tell to a woman that you did LL? In the best case she will be ok with that, but in most cases she will think you are pathetic or completely insecure.
For me is not even an option as I truly won't gain anything and I risk to lose a lot.

And even if I have some disproportionately long tibias as I added 7.5cm and my legs were very short compared to my torso, so my tibias look very long compares to my femurs and I also have some scars from monorails, no woman even mentioned any weird  or questioned about  and only in my serious relationships I always tell that have a bike accident when I was 19-20 yo and never think twice about it.

The women who you told about LL were your relationships?
If yes, how they reacted and are you sure it wasn't a reason, even not the most important, that your relationship ended?

most women at 2023 have gone under the knife and flaunt their beauty as if it was natural ; and would never admit to having gone under the knife. so it makes sense why you'd prefer to keep it clandestine. much like the girls at the video I've included below. They're almost completely synthetic; meaning their features aren't really natural whatsoever.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

EndGame

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2023, 03:14:32 PM »

most women at 2023 have gone under the knife and flaunt their beauty as if it was natural ; and would never admit to having gone under the knife. so it makes sense why you'd prefer to keep it clandestine. much like the girls at the video I've included below. They're almost completely synthetic; meaning their features aren't really natural whatsoever.

+1

This is in some senses a blue pill vs red pill debate, and I doubt anyone changes their opinion based on the other sides arguments

Hebi

• Visitor
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2023, 05:45:37 PM »

This is in some senses a blue pill vs red pill debate, and I doubt anyone changes their opinion based on the other sides arguments
Yeah, let's just accept the fact that some people are going to be open about their procedures and others will not and it's fine in both cases.

Remember, we're going through this whole journey to finally feel comfortable in our lives so no need to overthink stuff.

hippo60

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2023, 05:57:03 PM »

But this is not what this thread is about. This is not whether you should tell everyone (or just your partner) about LL or not. I think that's a very personal question and everyone should decide themselves. This is also not about trying to convince someone to tell or not to tell.

This thread was about the "LL hate" based on the comments/feedback we see online, which I believe is very misleading. Whoever wants to believe in is welcome to, but saying with absolute certainty and confidence how women are going to react, when you NEVER EVER experienced that in your life? That seems silly to me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up