Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The LL hate is worrying me  (Read 4570 times)

Hebi

• Visitor
The LL hate is worrying me
« on: May 17, 2023, 02:18:15 PM »

hey there everyone, i've been into the idea of LL for awhile now due to my height neurosis and after constant research i found out that this procedure is subjectively worth it for me in the long run.

But something that sometimes bothers me is how much this procedure is made fun of and hated especially in the mainstream communities as of late. And i understand that no one opinion should matter when it comes to my life decisions but it still kinda make me feel like i might be the one in the wrong and my height neurosis is making me accept this type of surgery more than i should.

I might sound stupid for some of you (i understand) but i hope at least i can find a rational opinion on this forum that might help me with my doubts.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 05:11:06 PM by Hebi »
Planning on Femurs with Dr Becker
Starting height: 176 cm | Target height: 182cm

DanishViking

• The more a women cares about height the more...
Re: The LL hate is worrying me
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 04:16:46 PM »

I have a had time understanding why you would care about what other people think about the surgery to begin with. If people don't support or understand why you would do this surgery to get a better life and better mental health then F... them...

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 04:17:15 PM »

hey there everyone, i've been into the idea of LL for awhile now due to my height neurosis and after constant research i found out that this procedure is subjectively worth it for me in the long run.

But something that sometimes bothers me is how much this procedure is made fun of and hated especially in the mainstream communities as of late. And i understand that no one opinion should matter when it comes to my life decisions but it still kinda make me feel like i might be the one in the wrong and my height neurosis is making me accept this type of surgery more than i should.

I might sound stupid for some of you (i understand) but i hope at least i can find a rational opinion on this forum that might help my doubts.

Not trying to be an @ss but why are you getting this surgery if you're already 5'9.  Seems so ridiculous to me maybe unless you're in the Netherlands or somewhere like that.  The process sucks and yes there will be a stigma regardless of what anyone says.
Gained 3.2CM on femurs for a final height of 5'8.5-5'8.75.

informationispower

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 04:33:28 PM »

Not trying to be an @ss but why are you getting this surgery if you're already 5'9.  Seems so ridiculous to me maybe unless you're in the Netherlands or somewhere like that.  The process sucks and yes there will be a stigma regardless of what anyone says.

Have you recieved any negative comments from anyone?

p00293

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 04:46:11 PM »

Because maybe he's not a giant pussy like you, and will be able to do a respectable amount like 7-9cm, rather than a lol worthy 3.2cm. That'll certainly improve his life to get to 6ft.

Hebi

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2023, 04:47:55 PM »

@lessthanavg300 hey man, been reading your diary for awhile and learned a lot of stuff (and congrats on your new height 👏🏼)

And I 100% understand why you would find it ridiculous at my initial height as many people have it way worse than i will ever have, but as spoiled as i might sound but my height has caused me a lot of issues throughout the years and it played a huge role in my Persistent Depressive Disorder since height is the main thing that i think about in my life (even though i may have objectively worse problems, my height for some reason worries me more) and even though i've been seeking a therapist for 3 years now and ngl medication definitely helped me relax a bit but i always find myself in an endless cycle of just feeling bad about my height which been altering my social life for awhile now.

Again i genuinely agree that some people may be acting like crybabies complaining about their heights at certain acceptable sizes but sadly height dysphoria is a real thing at no matter what height you are. Just like how depression is a real thing no matter how rich and successful you are (i hope that puts my situation a little bit more into perspective)

Hebi

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2023, 04:57:56 PM »

I have a had time understanding why you would care about what other people think about the surgery to begin with. If people don't support or understand why you would do this surgery to get a better life and better mental health then F... them...
i would assume you meant *you have a hard time understanding...*, but yeah the reason comes from me believing that before taking massive decisions in your life such as this surgery you should make sure to hear from all sides and form an objective decision that will be the best for you in the long run and as much as i believe on paper this surgery is the best thing that could happen to me, it still worries me that sometimes i come across majority of people agreeing to make fun of and calling this procedure (barbaric, stupid, throwing your body away and ext....) which can obviously make me hesitant (even though i read almost all diaries and heard from all doctors you could possibly imagine) so you can obviously say i did enough research but i felt like posting this will help me find people who actually went through a similar issue and yet found the courage to still do the surgery so maybe it can serve as a motivation boost.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 05:19:00 PM by Hebi »

Hebi

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2023, 05:08:49 PM »

Have you recieved any negative comments from anyone?
I've been growing in an environment where everyone believe and preach about "taller is superior" (which is of course stupid but growing up with this ideology will definitely play with your subconscious mind even if u might try to change it) and me being arguably average height, most of my peers ended up taller than me and even my family teases me sometimes of how they expected me to be somewhat taller which is the nail in the coffin for me.

And as much as i believe that they don't take their comments that serious it definitely took a toll on me and i would say ruined a lot of years of my life by constantly worrying about my height and ignoring my successes on other departments due to my extreme insecurity.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 07:59:12 PM by Hebi »

YOUNGandSTRONG

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2023, 05:32:55 PM »

There is a popular saying "don't give a f***", if you undergo this procedure it is your decision, not that of others, people are and always will be prejudiced, LL will not save you from that but you will be able to take advantage of the benefits that bring and make your sacrifice and determination shine and if the view of others is limiting and extremely poor, there with them.
By the way, I'm the same age as you and I want to have surgery with the same doctor, blessings.
A handsome boy who just wants to be tall

Aiming for Betzbone at Becker/Betz Institute.

Hebi

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2023, 05:41:52 PM »

There is a popular saying "don't give a f***", if you undergo this procedure it is your decision, not that of others, people are and always will be prejudiced, LL will not save you from that but you will be able to take advantage of the benefits that bring and make your sacrifice and determination shine and if the view of others is limiting and extremely poor, there with them.
By the way, I'm the same age as you and I want to have surgery with the same doctor, blessings.
i like how straightforward that sounds haha, i kind of needed a little aggressive reality check.

And wishes you nothing but luck in reaching your desired height. Cheers!

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2023, 08:40:54 PM »

@lessthanavg300 hey man, been reading your diary for awhile and learned a lot of stuff (and congrats on your new height 👏🏼)

And I 100% understand why you would find it ridiculous at my initial height as many people have it way worse than i will ever have, but as spoiled as i might sound but my height has caused me a lot of issues throughout the years and it played a huge role in my Persistent Depressive Disorder since height is the main thing that i think about in my life (even though i may have objectively worse problems, my height for some reason worries me more) and even though i've been seeking a therapist for 3 years now and ngl medication definitely helped me relax a bit but i always find myself in an endless cycle of just feeling bad about my height which been altering my social life for awhile now.

Again i genuinely agree that some people may be acting like crybabies complaining about their heights at certain acceptable sizes but sadly height dysphoria is a real thing at no matter what height you are. Just like how depression is a real thing no matter how rich and successful you are (i hope that puts my situation a little bit more into perspective)

Welp, you do you.  If this is what it takes then this is what it takes.  Wish you best of luck.

hippo60

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2023, 08:44:07 PM »

I totally understand how the comments you see online can be intimidating. The thing is, there is a lot of hate online (unfortunately in this forum too!) towards a lot of stuff, not just LL. A lot of the comments are from people who don't know anything about the procedure and think you're going to be crippled for the rest of your life etc. Need to remember that context.

I can tell you from my own personal experience that the feedback I received so far about the surgery has been amazing! People have been very supportive about it, and at "worst" they just didn't understand why I did it, but that's pretty much it. I was also initially a bit worried about the reactions (even tho I always planned to talk about it and didn't intend to try to hide it), but now I'm a lot more comfortable.

Another thing that works for you is your age. In your early 20s you might still pull off the "late growth spurt" and not even mention LL to anyone outside close family/friends etc.

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2023, 08:48:01 PM »

Because maybe he's not a giant pussy like you, and will be able to do a respectable amount like 7-9cm, rather than a lol worthy 3.2cm. That'll certainly improve his life to get to 6ft.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if you end up crippled.  With your mentality you probably will be.  If it works out youll just be a taller and more slender power bottom twink... with severe financial issues because you think you're smarter than the financial system lmao.  Typing this from my fully paid off 1.3 million home and savings. Enjoy poverty and that wage slave cage for the rest of your life since you destroyed any chance of getting a business loan or a home loan to build equity and become independent.  Unless you plan on giving up that twink ass on the street this is your future.  Heard girls love that + a 12 year old boy body.  Toodles.

TheDream

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2023, 09:20:27 PM »

I can tell you from my own personal experience that the feedback I received so far about the surgery has been amazing! People have been very supportive about it, and at "worst" they just didn't understand why I did it, but that's pretty much it. I was also initially a bit worried about the reactions (even tho I always planned to talk about it and didn't intend to try to hide it), but now I'm a lot more comfortable.

I wonder what the consequences are in a relationship / family though. Will you tell your girlfriend and children that you had height surgery? Will the kids at school bully him if they find out? Will your girlfriend receive snarky comments if people find out her boyfriend did it?

I mean obviously the answer is you have to tell them. Because the tension rise from keeping something like that a secret is like an atom bomb. If a girl found out you hid that from her shed feel like you tricked her.

Anyways that was more me rambling than an actual question

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2023, 09:26:55 PM »

I wonder what the consequences are in a relationship / family though. Will you tell your girlfriend and children that you had height surgery? Will the kids at school bully him if they find out? Will your girlfriend receive snarky comments if people find out her boyfriend did it?

I mean obviously the answer is you have to tell them. Because the tension rise from keeping something like that a secret is like an atom bomb. If a girl found out you hid that from her shed feel like you tricked her.

For a gf or wife I really think it depends on how much you do.  If you did 6cm I dont see the issue because your natural height variation when born is within that range.  Like you might have a brother taller or shorter by 6cm easily.  But if you did quad and are like 12cm taller youre literally a different person than represented by a long shot.  Hard to say.  I agree with you but also think it depends.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2023, 09:36:50 PM »

Precisely why I hide it from everyone.

Jaki19

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2023, 10:02:56 PM »

Bro youre 1.76m. Get some hobby’s and a gf or something.  LL is lot for you

Hebi

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2023, 10:14:48 PM »

I totally understand how the comments you see online can be intimidating. The thing is, there is a lot of hate online (unfortunately in this forum too!) towards a lot of stuff, not just LL. A lot of the comments are from people who don't know anything about the procedure and think you're going to be crippled for the rest of your life etc. Need to remember that context.

Another thing that works for you is your age. In your early 20s you might still pull off the "late growth spurt" and not even mention LL to anyone outside close family/friends etc.
Exactly, the scary comments that i come across here and there makes me doubt every piece of information i gathered about LL, which you well explained how most of people don't really know anything about this procedure as much as us people who are obsessed with our height and made ton of research or i might say former obsessed (like you haha, congrats on that).

And quite honestly it's pretty impressive how you had complete support from people around you, that makes me extremely jealous ngl since i doubt my entourage will be fine with it but hey we do it for our own acceptance to ourselves at the end of the day.

hippo60

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2023, 10:47:03 PM »

Exactly, the scary comments that i come across here and there makes me doubt every piece of information i gathered about LL, which you well explained how most of people don't really know anything about this procedure as much as us people who are obsessed with our height and made ton of research or i might say former obsessed (like you haha, congrats on that).

And quite honestly it's pretty impressive how you had complete support from people around you, that makes me extremely jealous ngl since i doubt my entourage will be fine with it but hey we do it for our own acceptance to ourselves at the end of the day.

You need to understand these people are just noise, that's all! You have to learn to ignore it and focus on what's matter. To be fair, even in this forum there are people who say complete nonsense sometimes so I'd be cautious. I assume you haven't done a consultation so you should probably do that with a top doctor which will make you feel comfortable about LL (and if not - maybe he's not the right doctor).

Just like you I didn't know whether I'll have that support, there is only one way to find out. I didn't tell people before (except very close family and 1-2 friends), only after the surgery. I'll be honest tho, if people aren't supportive of you doing it - you should reconsider your relationship with them. For me it's a sign of a deeper problem, but that's my view and I know it's not very common here (which is fine).

That's a good question. I'm not in a relationship right now but I'm definitely going to be upfront about it when I meet someone. Not saying I'm going to bring it up on the first date, but personally I wouldn't be comfortable keeping this away. Some people here think very differently about it, which I think is fair.

Not sure why my girlfriend will receive snarky comments about it. It's not like she's going to tell everyone. But either way, it goes back to my earlier comment - if people aren't supportive then we shouldn't spend time with these people (sometimes easier said than done, I know, but you get my point). These people are going to act that way about something else too, not just LL, so god riddance as far as I'm concerned.

Hebi

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2023, 10:52:00 PM »

Bro youre 1.76m. Get some hobby’s and a gf or something.  LL is lot for you
I remember someone writing something along the lines of, This forum is divided by two types of people (actual short people who are discriminated against and really needs this surgery to improve their lives) and (average people who wants to get rid of their height neurosis and just wanna move on with their lives), you could tell i'm from the latter group and there should be nothing wrong with it as dr paley himself mentioned how even above average people themselves seek for LL since height is relative and usually perceived by how you look compared to your environment.

Source: https://paleyeurope.com/en/what-do-we-treat/cosmetic-limb-lengthening/

hippo60

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2023, 10:55:56 PM »

I remember someone writing something along the lines of, This forum is divided by two types of people (actual short people who are discriminated against and really needs this surgery to improve their lives) and (average people who wants to get rid of their height neurosis and just wanna move on with their lives), you could tell i'm from the latter group and there should be nothing wrong with it as dr paley himself mentioned how even above average people themselves seek for LL since height is relatives and usually perceived by how you look compared to your environment.

Source: https://paleyeurope.com/en/what-do-we-treat/cosmetic-limb-lengthening/

Buddy you don't need to justify yourself to anyone. Let haters hate, move on. They're irrelevant.

Sorcerer

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2023, 11:06:04 PM »

I am kinda baffled why you are worried about it? I mean, no one irl really knows about LL and even if they do, you can explain the suspects away by replying that you have just broken your leg bones by accident and after that you grow taller. No one can recognize you are hiding the truth.

Also yeah, 176cm is really ok unless you are living in the Netherlands or somewhere like that. The procedure is an excruciating rigmarole and the costs of time and money are also heavy.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2023, 02:45:18 AM »

I am kinda baffled why you are worried about it? I mean, no one irl really knows about LL and even if they do, you can explain the suspects away by replying that you have just broken your leg bones by accident and after that you grow taller. No one can recognize you are hiding the truth.

They know about it more and more every day.

And nobody will believe your gaslighting about how you magically grew 3 inches taller after breaking your legs in a car crash 6 months ago, especially if you're past your early 20s.

1team

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2023, 04:10:10 AM »

They know about it more and more every day.

And nobody will believe your gaslighting about how you magically grew 3 inches taller after breaking your legs in a car crash 6 months ago, especially if you're past your early 20s.

Don't get how anyone can deny this. The media coverage and advertising of limb lengthening is ever increasing and is here to stay. If you have weird proportions after surgery your days are numbered. If you look like you have had LL it will come up IRL.

This isn't the early 2000s when you might get away with it, YouTube clips about this surgery are getting millions of views and US docs have been on mainstream tv programs and magazines advertising themselves just for starters.

ballsackoffury123

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2023, 04:12:45 AM »

Ironic to the idiots who is “baffled” by you wanting to do this here. I get the uneducated people who don’t understand that the surgery is safe and has no long term effects. But people here who were 5’5 not understanding why you’re doing is the same who is 5’2 not understanding why they did it. I’m in the same starting camp as you 5’8.5 and gunning for just below 6’0. We won’t understand why people 6’1 is doing it but there are. A guy in my clinic started at 6’1.
So advice is to ignore other people and focus on yourself. This is a surgery that can help you achieve a better version of you than you are yesterday..

p00293

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2023, 04:19:10 AM »

I'm going to laugh my ass off if you end up crippled.  With your mentality you probably will be.  If it works out youll just be a taller and more slender power bottom twink... with severe financial issues because you think you're smarter than the financial system lmao.  Typing this from my fully paid off 1.3 million home and savings. Enjoy poverty and that wage slave cage for the rest of your life since you destroyed any chance of getting a business loan or a home loan to build equity and become independent.  Unless you plan on giving up that twink ass on the street this is your future.  Heard girls love that + a 12 year old boy body.  Toodles.

Never been a wagie except for a year after college. It's you who is sat in your slave cage. No one cares about your house, because ultimately you're sat in it alone. Muh business, muh loans.

Enjoy being a 5ft 8 manlet the rest of your life. Now we both know THAT is undeniable, as you lacked the required bollocks to get up to a human height when it mattered.

1team

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2023, 06:00:28 AM »

Never been a wagie except for a year after college. It's you who is sat in your slave cage. No one cares about your house, because ultimately you're sat in it alone. Muh business, muh loans.

Enjoy being a 5ft 8 manlet the rest of your life. Now we both know THAT is undeniable, as you lacked the required bollocks to get up to a human height when it mattered.

How do you live without being a wagie or a business owner since you aren't paying taxes? Or hypothetically how would someone do it? Assuming it is illegal activity or neet scamming? Have never heard of someone living like this but am curious of the mechanics of how it works.

DanishViking

• The more a women cares about height the more...
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2023, 09:17:34 AM »

I agree with the rest. Getting LL at 176 cm is like a women with big perfect sized breasts getting implants to get GIANT breasts. You must be like 180 cm in shoes... At that height your literally a head taller than most women and same height as most men. It's just stupid if you doing it for any other reason than to fix your height neurosis. However having that at 176 cm its properly not the height that's the issue, but the people who you surround yourself with and your confidence. Start working out, doing something about your style, haircut, going out talking to women etc... This will slowly over time build up the confidence you need in your life...

p00293

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2023, 10:27:56 AM »

How do you live without being a wagie or a business owner since you aren't paying taxes? Or hypothetically how would someone do it? Assuming it is illegal activity or neet scamming? Have never heard of someone living like this but am curious of the mechanics of how it works.

I can't really say as the number of LLs is small and it'd potentially be identifying info. Covid was very profitable with the government dishing out free money and of course there's the credit card maxing that can be done every few years.

I agree with the rest. Getting LL at 176 cm is like a women with big perfect sized breasts getting implants to get GIANT breasts. You must be like 180 cm in shoes... At that height your literally a head taller than most women and same height as most men. It's just stupid if you doing it for any other reason than to fix your height neurosis. However having that at 176 cm its properly not the height that's the issue, but the people who you surround yourself with and your confidence. Start working out, doing something about your style, haircut, going out talking to women etc... This will slowly over time build up the confidence you need in your life...

None of these things are mutually exclusive with LL. Going from 176 to 184 would be a significant boost to your love life. Of course you should already be doing the other stuff AS WELL.

This "don't do this because you should do this instead" is like saying you shouldn't brush your teeth but should instead have a shower. Most people manage to do both...

lessthanavg8300

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2023, 12:11:33 PM »

I can't really say as the number of LLs is small and it'd potentially be identifying info. Covid was very profitable with the government dishing out free money and of course there's the credit card maxing that can be done every few years.

None of these things are mutually exclusive with LL. Going from 176 to 184 would be a significant boost to your love life. Of course you should already be doing the other stuff AS WELL.

This "don't do this because you should do this instead" is like saying you shouldn't brush your teeth but should instead have a shower. Most people manage to do both...

This guy thinks covid money and maxing out credit cards is a career.  Thats how dumb he is lmfao.

p00293

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2023, 12:43:34 PM »

This guy thinks covid money and maxing out credit cards is a career.  Thats how dumb he is lmfao.

Take opportunities when they arise. I don't have or want a 'career', you wagies are just worker drones to provide labour and taxes for the system.

Once I've finished up this lengthening (8-9cm like a normal person not your pathetic 3.2cm effort), I'll be going to somewhere nice and warm and cheap, spending my days going out with tinder dates, getting laid, going to bars/clubs now I'd be of an acceptable height for it. Before I started LL, I basically did the same - going round the world meeting up with girls a similar age and having fun together. Basically using the time I still have some looks/youth to get girls who also still have their looks and youth.

Whereas you will spend the years where you look the best sat in an office, building your 'future'. By the time you've built said future, all that's going to be left for you are those girls in their 30s that superior men already banged in their 20s when they were hotter and fresher. You'll miss out on all the stuff that makes life good just so you can have a big number on that ATM screen, absolutely pathetic.

There's plenty of time to be a boring moneymaxer later, once you've aged out of being able to fk prime age girls (as we all will eventually). Sure in the meantime you'll need some, but only enough to support looksmaxing efforts and to sustain your normal day to life day. You wagies making (((investments))), building your pension pots, and saving for mortgages in your 20s make me lol. Society loves you goyims, slaves to the Jew token.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up