Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: im confused, not sure if scammer or the real deal. .  (Read 2693 times)

kunta kinte

im confused, not sure if scammer or the real deal. .
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:26:25 AM »

hello, im just gonna get right on point. so there is this guy who calls himself "the grow taller guru", he has a youtube account and he makes videos of these two guys named harry and james who follow his "growtaller" program.

now, at first i was like yeah right, but sure enough they did gain some serious gains, they grew like 7cm. i know this seems like a stupid topic but im really confused. is this guy a scammer(lifts in socks, fixing the stadiometer) or is he the real deal, im gonna give you a link to his account, you dont need to watch all the videos just find "harry and james week 1" and then go and find "harry and james week 68"

just go on youtube and type "growtallerguru"

Moubgf

Re: im confused, not sure if scammer or the real deal. .
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 02:17:50 AM »

The generall message he sends to his clients must be the optimal way to grow naturally.

Which includes CRITICAL: Positive state of mind. Serious protein and vitamin intake..i mean it...SERIOUS food and vitamin intake.
Bone resistant excercises like jumping ropes or light parkour 20-40 min medium, high intensity.
Gym exercises the standard 7*10-12 per muscle group to stimulate growth hormone production & keep it under 1 hour to avoid body going catabolic (crucial!) You don't want a body thinking it's being attacked by wild animals while its trying to grow. Next one is sleep i would STRONGLY suggest melatonin intake before bed in order to make the most of deep sleep which is ONLY 12-14% of the night so you do not want to interfer during those 2 hours that the body is growing. Also dont masturbate more than once a week so you don't reduce your testosterone levels or whatever.

Do this and you will gain 2 extra inches over your destined height.  Maybe  ::)

Also your bed and madress is mega uber important. My son is getting a harder one so his spine is straight and not cushed down into the matress. You will have a son under average height if you dont have a legit good bed.

Overdozer

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 05:18:36 AM »

Are you stupid? Don't you see he's advertising crap? You CAN'T grow taller without surgery, if your epiphyseal plates are fused. Paint it on your face so you never forget.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 12:18:38 PM »

Also your bed and madress is mega uber important. My son is getting a harder one so his spine is straight and not cushed down into the matress. You will have a son under average height if you dont have a legit good bed.

Source?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

kunta kinte

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 12:29:16 PM »

Are you stupid? Don't you see he's advertising crap? You CAN'T grow taller without surgery, if your epiphyseal plates are fused. Paint it on your face so you never forget.
youre really a pathetic man and its sad.

You have all the atributes of a bully and i hope you know that there isnt a surgery that can help you with that. ;) take care

Taller

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 02:41:19 PM »

I am sorry to say this, but I do agree with what was stated above. Why do you feel the need to insult other members of this forum?

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 02:45:45 PM »

The only way to get taller is to straighten your back out by working out and doing gymnastics if you have a bad posture. Other than that, there's nothing that will help permanently.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

kunta kinte

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 03:37:45 PM »

The only way to get taller is to straighten your back out by working out and doing gymnastics if you have a bad posture. Other than that, there's nothing that will help permanently.
yeah i kida figured that out too. Bassicly you can add some inches but its all from your spine being streched and i think if you were to stop doing it you would most likely shrink down so in my opinion its a waste of time. Thank you all for your posts.  :)

GtotheG

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 10:46:29 AM »

hello, im just gonna get right on point. so there is this guy who calls himself "the grow taller guru", he has a youtube account and he makes videos of these two guys named harry and james who follow his "growtaller" program.

now, at first i was like yeah right, but sure enough they did gain some serious gains, they grew like 7cm. i know this seems like a stupid topic but im really confused. is this guy a scammer(lifts in socks, fixing the stadiometer) or is he the real deal, im gonna give you a link to his account, you dont need to watch all the videos just find "harry and james week 1" and then go and find "harry and james week 68"

The guru told people his volunteers were 18 when in fact it was discovered he lied and they were 16.
See the video showing James was really aged 16 when starting that program:

The guru is also involved in flogging ayurvedic pills, another height growth scam.
Pages: [1]   Go Up