Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is height at big play in this man's aggressive personality?  (Read 972 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

This video was recorded that a 140+ ugly old man was swearing at a trumpet player just because he was playing it and the old guy came up to initiate his pleonastic and impious tirade to the player.

After I delved into his background and found out that he was indeed successful in Music, I was astounded but not astounded that his personality was still despiteful, I'd say, because of his height.

I'd say in this case his height is really the culprit of his bad personality and his parents really hold the culpability.

His face is also clownishly ugly and he is also suffering from baldness. What irritates me is that his parents still falsely reproduced him so that he gotta be suffering so much.

AlmostSix

Re: Is height at big play in this man's aggressive personality?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 11:14:41 PM »

Again with this guy. You're projecting a lot onto him, but I don't doubt his physical appearance has made his life harder.
all i want is to be a solid 183. currently closer to 182 at the end of the day.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: Is height at big play in this man's aggressive personality?
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 05:56:25 AM »

Again with this guy. You're projecting a lot onto him, but I don't doubt his physical appearance has made his life harder.
I think since this guy works in music industry where height and appearance do not play roles, except very possible mental disturbances, his physical appearance is not making his life hard.
I researched about this guy further and he indeed seems not disturbed by his appearance. The reason why he got so furious is that the trump player broke the silence there. I think he is rather an Autist than a dysphoric patient.
Btw, Autism seems kinda rampant among illuminous experts. Autism seems necessary for a person to be an illuminous expert.
Pages: [1]   Go Up