Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Normal to be inable to tell a difference of 4cm between a man&a woman's heights?  (Read 972 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

My mother said she was 158cm and I am only 162cm, but I can never tell I am 4cm taller than her.
When I am talking to her I can only tell we are the same height.
The data are def accurate since they are measured by the stadiometers.
If even a 4cm difference can't make you seem taller than a girl.. I can understand why girls can't accept guys around or even under her height... That will indeed make the guy look weak and the girl look strong.

informationispower

Ohh look you are again starting to write like a stupid incel.. Stop with your useless incel threads

Sorcerer

Ohh look you are again starting to write like a stupid incel.. Stop with your useless incel threads
We will learn who is an incel after seeing one guy's post 'If a girl is hot but an idiot you will still want to fk her' which replied something about dating lmfao.

MeanGoal

So what the hell are you saying, Sorcerer? That your real height is 158cm, not 162cm? That's probably your real height anyways.

No one is replying to your stupid posts anymore. Looks like everyone already here knows the real loser you are so they're not wasting their time on you. So you'll have to find ano-ther forum or website to write about how your short height is worse than having leukemia/Ebola/Parkinsons and how your life is so hopeless, even leg lengthening surgery cannot save you.

Sorcerer

So what the hell are you saying, Sorcerer? That your real height is 158cm, not 162cm? That's probably your real height anyways.

No one is replying to your stupid posts anymore. Looks like everyone already here knows the real loser you are so they're not wasting their time on you. So you'll have to find ano-ther forum or website to write about how your short height is worse than having leukemia/Ebola/Parkinsons and how your life is so hopeless, even leg lengthening surgery cannot save you.
Yeah ofc very soon I will be elucidating how short height is worse than Macrocephaly :-*

MeanGoal

Yeah ofc very soon I will be elucidating how short height is worse than Macrocephaly :-*

I'm sure you will soon enough. Because your entire life is worse than any terminal disease or birth defect or genetic defect out there, that's all you ever write about because it's the truth.  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up