Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FIXTHEHEIGHT Turkey did a very good job for me  (Read 1031 times)

XDXDXD25

• Visitor
FIXTHEHEIGHT Turkey did a very good job for me
« on: August 21, 2023, 10:00:50 PM »

Good Afternoon,

My name is Juan and decided to get limb lengthening surgery in Istanbul Turkey. I have a complete testimony of the great service I got from FIXTHEHEIGHT, a limb lengthening company in Istanbul turkey:

I decided to get this limb lengthening surgery because of modern issues below average height guys face in our society. I believe I legit had height neurosis and was unsatisfied in how my body was at 166cm. I felt like I did everything, had decent to very good strength in the gym. Very good career (lost motivation in my profession after being constantly punched down and can go to detail if asked), I try to behave like a “good” person (even though I’m thinking it might not be worth it). Anyway I was researching into limb lightening clinics and looked into getting the procedure in the USA. Unfortunately I did not get the money that was needed for the procedure here. It is extremely expensive. So I opted for turkey, and was going to go to other locations at first. Then I researched fixtheheight which had a very cheap package that includes hotel stay and everything. Also the doctors they choose for this procedures (which they have many) are all very experienced with atleast 25 years of experience in limb lengthening and other orthopedic surgeries. I talked to fixtheheight vía their website and whatsup. They are a small limb lengthening company part of Hera Healthcare (which is actually quite big and does a ton of cosmetic procedures). I believe as gratitude for the great service they did for me I should tell you guys about their work and remove some false allegations that people have in getting the procedure in turkey (I’ll get to that later). So I spoke with the fixtheheight representative and the doctors, I took out a loan for the procedure and traveled to Istanbul. I asked off my previous job and did the 14th day package (Since I could not stay for three months which I highly recommend). When I arrived I did so immediately in the hospital for the flexibility checkups and blood tests (they determine if you have enough hormones and nutrients in your blood for a major procedure like this). So we proceeded to do surgery the next day. I went on general anesthesia and woke up right back in my hospital room. Ironically for me there was no severe pain at this stage. Even though I got the procedure done with the LON FEMUR method which honestly is the hardest one they offer in fixtheheight. I believe they put me on pain medication that could be it. I was also give IV antibiotics during my first 5 days of Hospital Stay. On day 3 doctors and nursing staff assisted in me getting up from the bed and doing my first walk around the room. I won’t lie this was very painful and my right thigh bone kept popping with immense pain with every step (walking is necessary however to ensure bone growth and adjust the muscles easier for the process). Going to the bathroom was very difficult at first but you push thought it. I also got my bandages changed on the hardware device every other day and every day as needed. The hospital service is great with good food and 24/7 care. After I got out on the fifth day the FIXTHEHEIGHT representative Kerem(very nice guy) drove me everywhere including the hotel as the package promised. Hotel service was great, food three times a day and always an English speaking person nearby for assitance. This people did this out of their hearts, they sure weren’t getting payed to help me go to the Bathroom at 3am and helping me pack my bags (both the hotel staff and FIXTHEHEIGHT representatives were always there when needed). Everything I needed they were always there to answer. I had some pin site infections and they decided to change the dressing more often and put me on antibiotics immediately. They took care of the issue asap. The dressing guy was also on whatsup and I would call anytime I needed his assistance. Even when I had an accident in the hotel they were there to assist. I stayed in the hotel for 10 days and had to go back to USA. I did the leghtening process in my parents house(could not be alone for recovery). Naturally work performance went down, I was stuck in one position which was layed down on the sofa with two pillows on my knees (only way I did not feel pain or discomfort). Pin site  pain was always there and could be very frustrating at times. Sleep was terrible 2 to 3 hours of sleep in the first month and like 5 hrs at most the rest of the leghtening process. Regardless of everything I kept leghtening and the guys from turkey were always there to answer my questions. Honestly this processes are never risk free but you need a team that cares for you as a person in order to make it through. My right thight was always the most difficult I believe there was a slight pin site infection here but I went on penicillin to clear it. The pain walking was on a scale from 1-10 like a 6 or 7. Biggest pain in this surgery was the beginning bone pop which was like at 8. The good thing is that with the pain meds you could get a rest from the discomfort. I had to consult a PT here in the United States which is very important to regain your flexibility. I had the advantage that I went into the surgery with very strong legs and did almost a year of flexibility training. More muscle on the legs makes the lengthening process so easy. Lengthening was painless for me, only pain in the pinsites. But make sure you go flexible the more flexible the better because big leg muscles with no flexibility is pain city. After the leghtening process is done (gained 7cm on X-ray with standing height of 6.75 roughly) I go back to turkey. I meet Baris, another consultant and very nice guy too and they took me for the Fixator extraction the following day. The same procedure of going into the surgical room with anesthesia took place again and I was discharged from the hospital in 3 days. Here is where leg muscle comes into play. I was able to walk with walker/crutches right after rod removal and after like a week with no assitance. A few months from the removal now I’m like I was before (minus a bit of knee flexibility that I have to recover) I walk and walk fats without assistance. Honestly my recovery has been better than those people that promote themselves on instagram and other social media. I’m a normally reserved person so I don’t put my stuff out there but I can brag about that, I can even run as of right now but I won’t just in case until full bone recovery. I feel like I was before. One thing that I recommend before going into this surgery is getting very strong legs because you will lose some leg strength and if you squat like 455 pounds like myself you will go down to like 365 or something with full recovery haha. But you will still be stronger than most of the population. Recovery is a slow and gradual process and I can do what normal people can do already. So I’m sure I’ll be at a great athletic ability in two years from now. But fix the height made everything possible. They even helped me when I needed to get back to the USA as assistance. I still owe them for that but it’s a gesture that others will not do. They are good people overall and I feel that it’s unfair to label turkey and a bad place to go. Some hospitals do the job of adding bad reputation but it goes beyond that. I will say that lowering the price of the more modern nails is the solution, I will say that making the nail companies drop the price would make the least risk methods more available for patients. In life there is always risks and especially with a major surgery, personally I would have done the precise nail but Lon is always the more affordable. If your going to do LON do it at a company that will take care of you as a person. So turkey is still a great option because of price but it’s the method itself that brings in the risks not the location. The precise package is more affordable than any other company as well haha.  honestly will never regret the surgery especially that I’m average height now (1.73) We can talk about this more in detail in the forum. You can ask any questions and I’m open to answer everything here.

Among us

Re: FIXTHEHEIGHT Turkey did a very good job for me
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 03:30:52 AM »

Which hotel did you stay at? Additionally, do you have any pictures from your journey that you could share?

XDXDXD25

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2023, 09:31:35 AM »

The name of the hotel I stayed is Orya Hotel but that one is for the 14 day package. They have a more sofisticated hotel with physical therapy included it’s called Medical Thermal Istanbul. Email me at thesiayan69@yahoo.com if you want some pics. I’m still deciding if putting my self into a public forum I might add some pics later this week maybe.

https://www.fixtheheight.com/

There is the place if you want to get the procedure done in Turkey, that’s where I got it and I’m doing great.

DanishViking

• The more a women cares about height the more...
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2023, 12:47:33 PM »

This seems fake to me, like som kind of marketing scam. Can you proof this is real with some actual evidence like an x-ray of you?

BestOfLuck

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2023, 01:41:08 PM »

This seems fake to me, like som kind of marketing scam. Can you proof this is real with some actual evidence like an x-ray of you?

He wont. Its an ad…

XDXDXD25

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2023, 02:20:29 PM »

I will upload my final X-rays in a few hours. Jesus Christ why would I scam anyone. The company is rather new and has low outreach that’s why I’m helping out.

Charizard

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2023, 09:34:43 PM »

If a diary constantly mentiones and repeats the the name of the company with CAPITAL LETTERS like this bullsh*t, it means IT IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. We all sick and tired of this kind of sh*t man. He dont even mention who did his surgery or share any proof.  I do not know what the f*ck these guys thinking while writing all this imaginary diary. Like: you know what? there is a forum about limb lengthening you know? hehehe lets write a fake diary in there about our new ass website and praise our crappy brand name, so maybe an idiot believes to it and comes to hook? 🤣😡😡
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

XDXDXD25

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2023, 02:01:27 AM »

Jesus Christ how retarded can you be I’m not being fake it’s my real testimony and I’ll upload X-rays tomorrow. I’ve been busy running errands all morning e-mail me at thesiayan69@yahoo.com. I’m an USA citizen that decided to get the procedure done in this small company and got good results. Man how frustrating type in fixtheheight on YouTube they got a small YouTube channel too. Keep calling fake and fake with no proof. Find out for yourself and talk to them on whatsup dang!

DanishViking

• The more a women cares about height the more...
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2023, 07:18:41 AM »

If it's not fake then why do you keep postponing sending x-rays or evidence?

KSRZ

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2023, 03:44:04 AM »

Still waiting for these X-rays lol. Obvious shill.

c

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2023, 11:29:37 AM »

老外不是傻逼,你这个广告痕迹太明显了,不是一个感染就可以掩盖的,还是要诚实,广告是可以接受的,那是真做了手术可能没透露太多不好,你这个估计都没做,直接发广告拉人了
Pages: [1]   Go Up