Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: record  (Read 1006 times)

Experienced person

record
« on: September 18, 2023, 12:50:10 PM »

The hospital ignored me for several months, and I couldn't trust them, so I decided to stop the femoral lengthening at their place.

I asked them for a refund of the money I had left with them for my femur lengthening.

They said they refunded the money on September 1st.

Even on September 8th, the money hadn't been transferred, so I checked and it continued to be ignored.

On September 15th, I learned that an acquaintance had contacted them, so I messaged them again and got a reply back.

They get messages saying that it's hard for them to respond to me without apologizing, but they can block me, but they don't because they're willing to respond to me.

When it comes to refunds, they don't even apologize, saying they couldn't do it because of an error.

They say things like I need to wait because they need confirmation, as if it's my fault because I can't wait.

Then, without mentioning the details of the error, they promise to transfer the money at the end of the month.

I don't think he'll come back at the end of the month or contact me, so I'll keep a record of the situation.

I'm tired of dealing with them

If there is no refund or contact by the end of the month

I think they just broke the contract.

breakmylegs

• Take any opinion with a grain of salt.
Re: record
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 01:20:20 PM »

Brother, which doctor did you go to?

And why did you request a refund? Did they ruin your tibias, or you just wanted to end it?
Saving up, researching doctors.

Experienced person

Re: record2
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2023, 01:10:22 PM »

I just received a call from the hospital.

I came here and was told that there was a problem with the bank and they couldn't transfer the money...

It seems that the patient gave the wrong reason when making the payment, and for some reason their course was stopped.

I don't know if that's the case, but there probably won't be any transfers at the end of this month.

I think it would be better if they contacted me.

I will record it again

Experienced person

Re: record3
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2023, 03:06:58 AM »

I received a reply on the 27th saying that I would be able to get my refund on the 28th.

On the 28th, they processed the transfer to my account and just today on the 29th, I was able to confirm that the money had arrived.

The money was paid in installments and I have not received the full amount yet.
(The division is based on mutual agreement, so there is no problem.)

There was a lot going on, but for now they met the refund deadline.

I apologize for making anyone concerned if they saw this.

It's not over yet, so I'll continue recording until it's completely finished.

Writing here helps me mentally.

At the same time, we will continue to discuss counseling materials.

Gotenks

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2023, 10:47:44 AM »

Why are you just randomly posting this without any information or what so ever..

Experienced person

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2023, 05:35:01 PM »

Why are you just randomly posting this without any information or what so ever..

The reason I keep records is that I believe that knowing in real time how the hospital treated me will help me make decisions.

Also, I am personally troubled by the slow and harsh response from the hospital, so I am posting this to see if something can be done about it.

Experienced person

Re: record4
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2023, 05:56:35 PM »

It's been quite a while. Leave a record.

They promised that the remaining refund money would be transferred on January 31st.

Also, I need a DICOM file to go to Korea for counseling, but they told me they can't submit the DICOM file.

The reason was that by seeing it, their skills would be revealed.

So I requested the text instead of the file.

They promise to have it ready on September 30th

From then until today's post, I told him many times to prepare it, but he didn't prepare it and started ignoring me again.

It was too late, so I wrote a text about how they dealt with it, tracing back to my memory to some extent.

All that's left to do is look at the file and enter the date and the extended value.

Honestly, it's a job that can be completed in one day.

Every time I ask for records, their responses are: he will send it at the end of this month → He will send it next week → he will send it at the end of this week → he will send it tomorrow → Ignore it now

At this point, I suspect that they are not saving the DICOM file after all.

DICOM files should be required to be provided upon request by the patient.

I'm sorry it's been almost half a year since I requested them.

If you are considering receiving treatment at one of them, you should check with them.

You will be in trouble like me.

There's also the matter of money, so I'll try to record it again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up