Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proportions after +10cm to femur?  (Read 979 times)

DecadeRest

• Visitor
Proportions after +10cm to femur?
« on: November 23, 2023, 11:09:26 PM »

Hello, everyone. After contacting multiple surgeons, I believe my best bet is Dr. Giotikas. He is currently utilizing the G-Nail method which can lengthen up to 10 cm in the femur. It was a small detail that I had overlooked earlier, but I am now trying to see whether that amount of lengthening would appear disproportionate when compared to the shorter tibia? Would that also put a lot of upper body weight upon the tibias? I'm not an expert in this field so I apologize if this is a seemingly stupid question. Thank you.

slowed & reverb

Re: Proportions after +10cm to femur?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2023, 10:44:55 PM »

download tik tok and type "le tremba" in the search bar, he had done 10,5cms, some say he looks fine, but me personaly, it is too much
Want to get Precice 2 Tibias and Femurs in 2 years 5+4cm

DecadeRest

• Visitor
Re: Proportions after +10cm to femur?
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2023, 03:33:29 AM »

download tik tok and type "le tremba" in the search bar, he had done 10,5cms, some say he looks fine, but me personaly, it is too much

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked him out, and it doesn't look too bad to me. I can see why it could look odd, only because he shows off the length of his leg a lot in his videos. But I think that if he didn't do that, nobody would really notice anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up