Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did femurs, considering tibia - mockups inside, dunno if it's a bit much or not  (Read 850 times)

jbfjbj4

Did 9.5cm on femurs this year. I'm not fully recovered yet but can stand up fully straight and move around semi-normally so it's time to consider this question.

Left side is me right now, right side would be with +5cm added to tibias. I've done a mockup in underwear only, and one in the clothes I'd typically wear (I always wear colours that blend with each other as research suggests you 'look' taller like this, so the one in clothes is a realistic image of how I'd look IRL, rather than a picture with a light shirt and dark trousers as I literally never wear contrasting combos as it just makes you look shorter).

https://imgur.com/a/7vOI4sy

So the basic question really is, is +5cm looking OK or are the legs looking a bit too long vs the torso at that point?

EndGame

Now, after Femurs, leggy but fine.
+5 cm Tibia mock-up looks bad imo.
Others hopefully will disagree and say Tibia looks good too.
Good luck.

Sleepisneverenough

• Visitor

As you are now, your arm span already looks a little on the shorter side but does not look abnormal. With the tibia, it will be much more apparent.

wantingtobetaller

Your proportion looks great now. If i were you, I wouldn't do it.

1team

Pushing it after your first femur lengthening but you can hide it with clothing. You look like a limb lengthening patient if you do Tibias.
Most people can't do more than 10cm without starting to look like they have had this surgery. Good luck with whatever you choose.

lovinglonglegs

left pic already looked like short arms,
right side way too short arms
Pages: [1]   Go Up