Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Project Bi-Turbo: Diary of femur LL with Dr. Becker  (Read 300 times)

Saviour69

• Visitor
Project Bi-Turbo: Diary of femur LL with Dr. Becker
« on: April 05, 2024, 08:30:04 PM »

Hello friends and haters,

First of all, awesome place here, I can’t help myself nor count how much time I’ve spent here reading diaries. I used to be one of these pry neighbours we all love and standing at the fence reading what others are sharing. This is about to change as this will be a diary of my limb lengthening with Dr. Becker - the OP will take place in three weeks and am super excited but also anxious given am entering the realm of the unknown, but I will get there literally. Initially, I got familiar with LL surgeries a while ago, and can remember quite good that I used to say out loud „this will never be an option for me“, which was bull  bc what I actually was thinking is „this is ideal for me, but you will ran out of money before reaching the first cm“. Things have changed from a $$ perspective, hence I’ve decided to get a consultation with Dr. Becker in March. I honestly made my decision long before the actual consultations, so having the consultation was a „follow the protocol-thingy“ and using the chance to get answers to some questions rather than influencing my decision. I had luck as there were free slots in the near future available, hence I will do this life changing procedure and want to use this forum to a.) share what am going through and b.) probably even help some folks to get a glimpse at what they can expect.

A few stats:

Starting height: 169.5 cm
Goal: 10 cm
Weight: 67KG

I will stay at the hospital for a week and spent one more week at the rehab centre before returning home and getting taller on my own (that would be a great title for a song…).

So, in case of any q‘s shoot me a DM or ask here.

lucindaris

Re: Project Bi-Turbo: Diary of femur LL with Dr. Becker
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 09:13:33 AM »

Great keep us posted. I am planning to do femurs in this year either with Becker or Giotikas (GNail or BetzNail). I am still considering only these two options.
Pages: [1]   Go Up