Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sedat duman  (Read 941 times)

Langdk

• Visitor
Sedat duman
« on: May 19, 2024, 10:38:30 AM »

Does anyone know dr Sedat duman? Or Muhammed duman from timetobetaller?
Can you recommend them? Im looking for surgeons in the price range up till 25000 euro.

Tangjinhui

• Visitor
Re: Sedat duman
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2024, 06:34:33 AM »

I did the surgery through them on March 14th LOE for tibia and precise2 for femur and I am living in the hotel now lengthening my legs. Will finish lengthening on May 31st. They are very professional, always care about me and visit me frequently. My surgery was successful and I am in my last period of lengthening. I am very positive about everything and look forward to take off the fixator on my legs on June 7th. If you have any question you can email me at 1906455057@qq.com :)

Staystrong

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2024, 04:25:54 PM »

I did the surgery through them on March 14th LOE for tibia and precise2 for femur and I am living in the hotel now lengthening my legs. Will finish lengthening on May 31st. They are very professional, always care about me and visit me frequently. My surgery was successful and I am in my last period of lengthening. I am very positive about everything and look forward to take off the fixator on my legs on June 7th. If you have any question you can email me at 1906455057@qq.com :)

Fake as F LOL

Tangjinhui

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2024, 07:45:05 PM »

It’s unfair you said I am fake
I gave all the details about my surgery even the date if I am fake there is no way I can give those details
If anyone doubts about my identity you can email me and I have no problem to provide all details evidence

Staystrong

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2024, 01:57:54 AM »

send here your x ray and other information, no one will email to dirty @ss turkish scammer

Staystrong

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2024, 01:58:40 AM »

sedat duman  :D :D :D
how many sedats are in turkey? LOLLL

Tall girl

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2024, 01:43:33 AM »

She is not fake I spoke with her. She sent me her videos. I will be traveling to meet with sedan duman and mohamed duman from time to be taller. I haven’t met them personally but I had consulted with them.

AnotherLLer

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2024, 11:42:15 AM »

These Turkish companies are so pathetic.

Even their company names are cringy AF: LiveLifeTaller, TimeToBeTaller, HeightSolutions, etc.  :D

I mean, they make this whole thing look like an amusement park where you pay fees to enter and then come out from it +6 inches taller happily.

Even Mahboubian looks cringy AF with his shietty TikTok videos and rabid advertisement campaigns.

My recommendation is to go only with someone who specializes in limb deformity corrections along with limb lengthening. Those guys in Turkey who do cosmetic limb lengthening are not proper orthopedic surgeons specializing in limb deformity corrections, hence why you see such crooked post lengthening x-rays of their patients here.

There are only a handful of legit orthopedic surgeons around the globe who specialize in limb deformity corrections and also do cosmetic limb lengthening when asked. Do your research, it's not hard to narrow down your options according to your budget.

Staystrong

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2024, 06:46:46 PM »

She is not fake I spoke with her. She sent me her videos. I will be traveling to meet with sedan duman and mohamed duman from time to be taller. I haven’t met them personally but I had consulted with them.

why you all have new profiles?
sedat duman hahaah
do they do this surgery in their basement or garage?
LOL!!!

Staystrong

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2024, 06:49:16 PM »

Exactly, whole this sh*t subject about sedat duman haha is just ridiculous

Mordans

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2024, 06:54:58 PM »

don't go to turkey for any surgery

AnotherLLer

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2024, 06:57:43 PM »

I wouldn't discredit Turkey altogether but IMO LL is not something I'd undergo there. Less invasive cosmetic procedures with proven doc there? Maybe, but not LL.

Tall girl

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2024, 09:20:48 PM »

This is so funny to me. I wanted to know more about that doctor that is why I was interested in knowing more, since the girl had the same name when I contacted her on what’s up that is why I said she isn’t fake. That girl she is on their website if you think she is lying then it’s up to you. If you know something I don’t tell me please before I go there. I will be traveling there soon.

Staystrong

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2024, 09:50:33 PM »

This is so funny to me. I wanted to know more about that doctor that is why I was interested in knowing more, since the girl had the same name when I contacted her on what’s up that is why I said she isn’t fake. That girl she is on their website if you think she is lying then it’s up to you. If you know something I don’t tell me please before I go there. I will be traveling there soon.

keep traveling, nobody cares about some fake @ss sedat dumans and their basement surgeries

Sigma

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2024, 09:53:13 PM »

keep traveling, nobody cares about some fake @ss sedat dumans and their basement surgeries
+1 8)
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

Tall girl

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2024, 10:42:25 PM »

You are so bitter you must hate your life. Get well soon

AnotherLLer

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2024, 11:36:13 PM »

Why should someone go with an unknown doc in Turkey and pay 25k EURO for such an invasive procedure? I don't get it. Those American patients they show on LLT videos on YouTube are dumb IMO. They have no idea what this procedure involves and simply book the surgery when they see their ad videos on YouTube and TikTok. They are basically hooked fishes at that point.

Any sane person who chewed the LL topics on this and past forums and researched a ton in medical literature about the procedure and various methods of LL simply knows that there are maybe less than 10 surgeons worldwide who are worth it depending on segment and method involved.

Those Turkish guys open new clinics like some small textile factories in every corner of the big cities of the country. It's ridiculous at this point.

LLT has a video where they tell their current and prospective patients that LON femur is a safe option and there are basically no serious risks involved which is pathetic to say the least. This reason is enough why you should avoid them as they are basically hiding the truth of the procedure which has a high risk of osteomyelitis along with very bad misalignements it produces (especially past 5 cm mark).

They let their patients lengthen up to 2 mm or even 2.5 mm a day in order to shorten the distraction phase and remove the fixators ASAP as patients are sick with wearing them after about 1-2 weeks. Majority of their patients simply have no idea what they are playing with.

On this forum every legit member knows that for tibia there's no better choice than TSF of circular Ilizarov frames and for femur fully implantable IM nails (PRECICE 2 and Stryde in the past). Anything else is asking for troubles like LON femurs. Even in tibia, LON is dangerous gamble.
Pages: [1]   Go Up