Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: proportions for +12 cm for legs and +3 cm for each humerus  (Read 798 times)

Samuel

• Visitor

My current height is 175 cm, wingspan is 178 cm

Photo on google drive ==>   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u43tkoDiFEa3lGX3FaY2kNhXQVXlwoXS/view?usp=drive_link

AnotherLLer

Re: proportions for +12 cm for legs and +3 cm for each humerus
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 01:15:16 PM »

It looks normal (at least with clothes so IDK about nked) but why do you want to go with 3 LL surgeries at your starting height? You can avoid 2 LL surgeries if you lengthen just your tibia with fully external frames for 4-5 cm. This will be the least expensive, the least invasive and the least dangerous way to get 2 inches of height. You won't need nail removal and all that bs and will become solid 180 cm. Also, you won't need humerus lengthening in that scenario.

IDK why you want to become 185+ with 2 LL and then get AL on top of that. It makes no sense given how time and budget consuming and risky it is to get all those surgeries.

Samuel

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2024, 02:16:54 PM »

Because I want to be minimum 185 cm. 175 cm and 180 cm is almost same for me so 185/187 cm or nothing. My plan is to do 6 cm for femurs and 6 cm for tibias which makes me 187 cm-my ideal height. I have a awful insecure about my height and fun fact is that my insecure started after I discovered that LL surgery exit  and now it increasing day by day. I hope you understand

AnotherLLer

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2024, 03:10:03 PM »

175 and 180 are not the same. At 180 you can appear 182-183 with discreet shoes and look tall whilst you can't at 175. You can look 177-178 max at 175 with those kind of shoes so 2 inches above that is not a joke.

AnotherLLer

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2024, 03:20:55 PM »

Replied to your DM, check the inbox.

DonBones

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2024, 04:36:40 AM »

Very silly idea :)
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Enjoying New Height :)

AnotherLLer

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2024, 11:57:46 AM »

His starting height allows him to get away with only one segment lengthening of up to 2 inches and become taller than average. It's not a game, doing 3 LL surgeries where one of them requires IM nail insertion and removal (femurs) is insanely taxing for body and mental health (I'm not even mentioning time and budget required for this).

Even I at 165 cm might only do tibia externally for 5 cm and call it a day. At least I won't do femurs until I get enough money for PRECICE MAX and either do it with Lee in Korea or with a top USA surgeon at the time.

I'd rather lengthen humerus with hexapod frames rather than doing LON femurs as my second LL in Turkey.

onedaytall

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2024, 03:49:00 PM »

Because I want to be minimum 185 cm. 175 cm and 180 cm is almost same for me so 185/187 cm or nothing. My plan is to do 6 cm for femurs and 6 cm for tibias which makes me 187 cm-my ideal height. I have a awful insecure about my height and fun fact is that my insecure started after I discovered that LL surgery exit  and now it increasing day by day. I hope you understand

I'm sorry but you have a very weak mind. There is no point going through life with such impressionable, reactionary mindset. I'm not saying anything against doing LL but it just blows my mind how people can be so in their head about a problem they didn't know existed until they were marketed a "solution". Do you also buy everything that is in TV commercials?

LL is probably good thing for you, but I just don't understand such weak mindset many people have. Our minds can be trained. And often if we don't do anything about it, it will just be reactionary, weak, compulsive thing that will take control of our lives for ridiculous things, like obsession to gain height when you had no desire before it was marketed to you.

onedaytall

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2024, 12:29:57 AM »

I'm sorry but that's a weak mindset. There is no point going through life with such impressionable, reactionary mindset. I'm not saying anything against doing LL but it just blows my mind how people can be so in their head about a problem they didn't know existed until they were marketed a "solution".

LL is probably good thing for you, but I just don't understand such weak mindset many people have. Our minds can be trained. And often if we don't do anything about it, it will just be reactionary, weak, compulsive thing that will take control of our lives for ridiculous things, like obsession to gain height when you had no desire before it was marketed to you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up