Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lon Tibia with Dr Nishar and Heightincreasesolution team (INDIA) May 2024  (Read 612 times)

Dash

Hello everyone.

So hear I am going to share my honest journey.
It's a story of my personal life. The story begins from when I was in high school my height is not normal I was below average as compared to my friends. Since then I tried  a lot of things to increase my height like medicines, exercises,HGH,and many more things but unfortunately non of this things are useful to me.

So I was always wanted to become bit taller and enjoy my life as normal peoples. I came to know about this surgery and this forum five years ago. I read many diarys and did many researches on limb lengthening. This surgery is bit expensive but I am indian and this surgery is also available in India with affordable price. So I finally decided to do this surgery 2 years ago and till then saving funds for doing this surgery. Last year visits some limb lengthening centers in India. But that time I was not physically and mentally prepared to do this surgery. Don't know some fears in my mind going around.i came back to my home doing my job like normal people does.And forgot about limb lengthening surgery. But I am not enjoying my life like other are enjoying.

Once a day I came from office and sitting on my bed Don't know what happened I was thinking about my height and my life there is a option to increase height so what are you waiting for just do it. I don't believe in reincarnation life is given one's from God so you have have the opportunity so just do it.

Suddenly my mind was changed and I make a decision to do this surgery.

Dash

Next day I talk to Dr Nishar and booked my ticket to delh. I came delhi on 10/4/2024. And meet Dr Nishar and Dr Rohit in hospital they explained all the things and replied my all answers very genuinely. I was impressed. I booked my surgery on 1/5/2024. And came back to my home for some personal reasons. Unfortunately on 1/5/2024 surgery doesn't happen because some of my dental treatments. It been postponed till 15th of May. Surgery was rescheduled for 21/5/2024 and finally it was done on 21st of May 2024. At sanar international hospital gurgoan.

Dash

On 24/5/2024. This video was taken..

Dash

So day before I came to hospital meet doctor again,did some blood test. Went to guesthouse had Diner and sleep.

On day of surgery 21/5/2024 got wakeup on morning. And came to hospital 7am, get admitted in hospital. My surgery was start on 11:30 am and finished 3:30pm. Shifted to icu. Next day on 22 may 4pm I was Shifted in private room there.where Dr Nishar arranged a caretaker who stay with me there 24×7. To help me and take care of mine.
The pain was not to much because of anesthesia.

On day 3rd.
They stop epidural and started pain killer injection dynapar. Feeling some pain  that day next day is slight better I feel. The physiotherapist came did some exercises they make me sit bed side.

On day 4th
In morning Feeling bit fatigue and feverish they started medicine for that.

On day 5th
From morning Feeling better. Doctor came to visit me and planned discharge from hospital at 4pm got discharge from there shifted to guesthouse.
The guesthouse is really very neet and clean theirs food is also hygienic and healthy.

Dash

Alife

Hello everyone.

So hear I am going to share my honest journey.
It's a story of my personal life. The story begins from when I was in high school my height is not normal I was below average as compared to my friends. Since then I tried  a lot of things to increase my height like medicines, exercises,HGH,and many more things but unfortunately non of this things are useful to me.

So I was always wanted to become bit taller and enjoy my life as normal peoples. I came to know about this surgery and this forum five years ago. I read many diarys and did many researches on limb lengthening. This surgery is bit expensive but I am indian and this surgery is also available in India with affordable price. So I finally decided to do this surgery 2 years ago and till then saving funds for doing this surgery. Last year visits some limb lengthening centers in India. But that time I was not physically and mentally prepared to do this surgery. Don't know some fears in my mind going around.i came back to my home doing my job like normal people does.And forgot about limb lengthening surgery. But I am not enjoying my life like other are enjoying.

Once a day I came from office and sitting on my bed Don't know what happened I was thinking about my height and my life there is a option to increase height so what are you waiting for just do it. I don't believe in reincarnation life is given one's from God so you have have the opportunity so just do it.

Suddenly my mind was changed and I make a decision to do this surgery.

Oho, Nice bro you did your surgery long time. Congratulations...

Dash

Thanks alife bro your diary inspires me to do this surgery.

Coming to my journey.
On day 6th.
Wake up on morning. Pain is 5/10.
On medicine. Antibiotics for 10 days
Pain killer for 10 days.
Calcium tablets on daily basic.
Thes medicine help me alot.

Getting 3 times meal in a day from guest house.
Started moving around on revolving chair with the help of care taker. He help me alot for everything. Making breakfast for me help me to go to washroom etc. The caretaker is very nice hear.
In afternoon my family came to meet me they will stay here with me for next 2-3 days. I was very happy to meet them Nishar sir arranged accommodation for them. All the thing are going good. Sir told me that the lengthening will start from day 8. Today we did some physiotherapy exercises and did standing with support of walker.

Beemer m3

how tall are u? ur leg looks small. well u gotten the chance to lengthen it. goodluck to u. the doctor doesnt give u some kind of foot lift for ballerina? if u practice walking ballerina goes away slightly
before 168cm current 173.5 cm
ilizarov tibia
sept 2023

goal 2025-26 precice max femur
Pages: [1]   Go Up