Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Mangal Parihar (Mumbai India)- Mangal Anand Hospital  (Read 119573 times)

myloginacct

Re: Dr Mangal Parihar (Mumbai India)- Mangal Anand Hospital
« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2018, 10:33:06 PM »

The surgeries are grisly, but you won't be watching and feeling it from third person.

Someone here once said his peak CLL pain level was the highest he ever felt in his life, and he mentioned he had gotten hit by a car before.

Johnson1111

« Reply #125 on: May 12, 2018, 10:46:44 PM »

The surgeries are grisly, but you won't be watching and feeling it from third person.

Someone here once said his peak CLL pain level was the highest he ever felt in his life, and he mentioned he had gotten hit by a car before.

5:10 in the 1st Parlihar video is fking horrifying. But I know this is irrelevant to the post so my apologies.

Microbe

« Reply #126 on: May 13, 2018, 02:18:42 AM »

I had a little glimpse while on spinal epidural when the team were removing my nail and yes it looks just as barbaric. The hammering sound and the surgeon physically pulling the nail out with the legs all over the place, blood everywhere. I would imagine the nail insertion to be even more worse with the reaming, releases and breaking of the bone.

Johnson1111

« Reply #127 on: May 13, 2018, 02:26:09 AM »

I had a little glimpse while on spinal epidural when the team were removing my nail and yes it looks just as barbaric. The hammering sound and the surgeon physically pulling the nail out with the legs all over the place, blood everywhere. I would imagine the nail insertion to be even more worse with the reaming, releases and breaking of the bone.

I'm definitely going to sleep. lol.

Microbe

« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2018, 04:28:52 AM »

I'm definitely going to sleep. lol.
Yeah I was under general anaesthesia for my nail insertion surgery. But then I insisted on getting spinal epidural for the removal since I wanted to be aware of whats going on throughout the surgery and to make sure that it's my femurs that got operated on lol. I kept on raising my back to have a glimpse of whats going on and the anaesthetist would routinely tell me to lay back down. 

Johnson1111

« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2018, 05:13:04 AM »

Yeah I was under general anaesthesia for my nail insertion surgery. But then I insisted on getting spinal epidural for the removal since I wanted to be aware of whats going on throughout the surgery and to make sure that it's my femurs that got operated on lol. I kept on raising my back to have a glimpse of whats going on and the anaesthetist would routinely tell me to lay back down.

Jeeze. It's definitely a life experience. I guess it doesn't matter how extreme it is as long as we're asleep it makes no difference that's how I see it. The mental trauma and nervousness leading up to being given anesthesia is probably going to be the worst part.

fokid

« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2018, 05:21:35 AM »

nail removal is usually more violent because the nail gets stuck in the bone cavity. you have to hammer it out. nail insertion involves reaming which ensures smoother passage. the osteotomy is definitely scary though.

fokid

« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2018, 05:03:00 AM »

on Dr. Parihar's site it's written that the precice nails are available at a new reduced price. https://sites.google.com/site/cllrpatients/faqs/cosmeticlengthening

it used to be 23 lacs rupees and is now 18.5 lacs rupees. that is about $6.5k cheaper!

this is actually surprising because the rupee rate has fallen tremendously and the nails should have become only more expensive in india.

Penguinn

« Reply #132 on: June 30, 2018, 09:23:16 AM »

on Dr. Parihar's site it's written that the precice nails are available at a new reduced price. https://sites.google.com/site/cllrpatients/faqs/cosmeticlengthening

it used to be 23 lacs rupees and is now 18.5 lacs rupees. that is about $6.5k cheaper!

this is actually surprising because the rupee rate has fallen tremendously and the nails should have become only more expensive in india.
>:( damn. I paid 23 for mine
Maybe they got cheaper because STRYDE has come out?

fokid

« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2018, 09:49:07 AM »

>:( damn. I paid 23 for mine
Maybe they got cheaper because STRYDE has come out?

unlikely because dr paley hasnt reduced his precice 2 prices. actually no other doctor has. must be some indian import duty that got dropped? still $6.5k is a huge drop.

Johnson1111

« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2018, 11:33:39 AM »

Any idea when stryde will come to India and what price will be?

Bry

« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2018, 04:03:47 PM »

18.4 Lakhs is like, 1840000 rupees.
Besides that we should also add up the 900000 for the surgery itself, right?

That would come to 2740000 which is around 40k dollars for the whole procedure, I'm not so sure about the internal prices for other doctors, is this the normal range?

I need to do femurs because of my proportions, if it wasn't so bad to do externals on femurs I would do it on the fly, but since internals is the way to go for that, I will just have to wait longer to do it~

Leito

• Visitor
« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2019, 09:14:02 PM »

Hi, I am researching a bit for last few months. I would like to consult Dr. Parihar.

Could any of you please provide me the mail Id of Dr. Parihar or any of his staffs. info@ilizarov.in does not work. Kindly help a fellow height deprived.  :(

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #137 on: March 31, 2019, 01:13:18 AM »

Dr Divya Ahuja <info@bonedocs.in>
Go for it

Leito

• Visitor
« Reply #138 on: March 31, 2019, 07:50:59 AM »

Dr Divya Ahuja <info@bonedocs.in>

Thanks a lot mate. Will drop a mail ;D

ok

« Reply #139 on: March 31, 2019, 08:43:47 AM »

If you want an in-person appointment you might just want to call them. You can find the hospital's phone number on Google.

ReCKLeSS

• Visitor
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2019, 10:13:35 PM »

How should we go to his hospital from the hotel we are staying?
Do taxies take us?

information

• Visitor
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2019, 04:57:37 PM »

Dr Suhas Shah and Dr Mangal Parihar are now able to offer Stryde nail as they have done Precice in the past and Stryde is now available through the same vendor now. It is possible other doctors also do.

Infinity

« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2019, 09:29:29 PM »

Does anyone know what Dr. Parihar is charging for Stryde? I assume it will be INR 9 lacs + the cost of stryde so does anyone knows how much does strye cost in India?

Infinity

« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2019, 09:44:53 PM »

Also as there are concerns about the hygiene standards in Dr. Parihar's hospital, does anyone know if he offers to perform surgery in any other hospitals for example Fortis? There is no lack of international standard hospital in Mumbai, is anyone due for consultation with him would care to ask this question?

limewalk

« Reply #144 on: September 14, 2019, 06:20:43 AM »

Also as there are concerns about the hygiene standards in Dr. Parihar's hospital, does anyone know if he offers to perform surgery in any other hospitals for example Fortis? There is no lack of international standard hospital in Mumbai, is anyone due for consultation with him would care to ask this question?

Apparently he does but usually only in emergency situations. But he operates primarily in his own hospital.

limewalk

« Reply #145 on: September 14, 2019, 06:21:44 AM »

Does anyone know what Dr. Parihar is charging for Stryde? I assume it will be INR 9 lacs + the cost of stryde so does anyone knows how much does strye cost in India?

INR 25 lacs for 2 nails

Infinity

« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2019, 04:23:58 PM »

Arya

• Visitor
« Reply #147 on: September 20, 2019, 05:59:30 PM »

Anyone planning Dr Parihar by next year mid or end? please text me. Thanks.

Gman23

I’m thinking of doing surgery with Dr parihar as he seems to be the best doctor for under 80k and for two surgeries one on the femur and once again on tibia. If anyone had done surgery with surgeon Parihar then please let me know. Or if there are any other good cheap surgeons who will help me gain 10cm, with two surgeries possibly.

Thank You !
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Montreal172

He's a good doc, but I would suggest contacting him.
He doesn't take many patients, asks that someone of your entourage be available for call or to be there with you for surgery.

don

• Visitor
« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2020, 01:47:32 PM »

Hi could anyone let me know if dr.parihar is offering stryde nails surgery

tallerforever

• Visitor
« Reply #151 on: February 28, 2020, 01:59:29 PM »

Hi, I sent an email to Dr. Parihar's office and got the response :The current cost of pair of Stryde nails is - INR 23,50,000/- and pair of Precice 2 nails is 22,10,000/-.The cost of nails will be in addition to the hospital cost.The hospital cost is INR 9,00,000/-. This includes the hospital stay for 7 days, operation theatre charges, professional fees including surgeon's fee, anaesthesia charges, medicines, disposables and physiotherapy. Any additional days of stay are chargeable in addition to this.
Now:165
Target:175+
Femur: Stryde
Tibia: Stryde/Lon
With Dr. donghong or Dr. Pahair

don

• Visitor
« Reply #152 on: February 28, 2020, 02:06:39 PM »

Thank you so much for the reply I had a consultation with him 2years back where in stryde was not in picture this information is of great help thanks a ton, any idea of a diary who’s had stryde surgery with dr.parihar

limewalk

« Reply #153 on: February 28, 2020, 03:12:41 PM »

I don't think there are any stryde diaries on the forum. Also about 6 months or so ago when I had asked him he said he had not done any stryde cases. With precice he said he had done 3 cosmetic femur cases and 3 unilateral cases (not sure tibia or femur)

tallerforever

• Visitor
« Reply #154 on: March 01, 2020, 02:45:51 PM »

the Stryde is both available for Femur and Tibia, and Dr. Divya Ahuja who is the assistant of Dr. Pariha told me the safe possible lengthening for tibia is around 6.5 cm,(I didn't ask femur which I think would be around 8cm or less). Depending on the cost, there is nothing I can complain about except the old building and horrible environment in India. I hope to see the diary of Stryde by Dr. Pariha at this forum before I collect enough money :D
Now:165
Target:175+
Femur: Stryde
Tibia: Stryde/Lon
With Dr. donghong or Dr. Pahair
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up