Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Femur or Tibia  (Read 17944 times)

Metanoia

Re: Femur or Tibia
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2014, 12:10:29 PM »

Gichuit requires this damn test.
Man, if you are serious about LL this should not be a problem. I am living in a world of regret that i went to Betz and got completely fked up. What's this flexibility test in comparison? Actually it shows Guichet is more serious. Or do you think those Photoshop mock-ups from Daniela have any real value other than selling you a dream?

coppkillr

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2014, 12:20:53 PM »

Did you Do femur or tibia? What problems you have?
banned for blatantly lying that "pro betz diaries are deleted and Blocked often."    wrong,  Pro-Betz diaries are not deleted or blocked here, ever.

Uppland

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2014, 12:26:49 PM »

Man, if you are serious about LL this should not be a problem. I am living in a world of regret that i went to Betz and got completely f**ked up. What's this flexibility test in comparison? Actually it shows Guichet is more serious. Or do you think those Photoshop mock-ups from Daniela have any real value other than selling you a dream?

How are you fu**ed Mime and was it Betz fault or just bad luck?

Metanoia

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2014, 12:49:06 PM »

I won't give any personal details because of litigation.
Only so much: i still cannot walk unaided, i cannot go out alone, i have strong pain at every step and i cannot work. This is all due to Dr. Betz. He is a great 'risk taker' i.e. he is always willing to risk his patient's life and health.
It is hard to imagine a worse doctor.

coppkillr

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2014, 04:45:52 PM »

Why did it happen. How much did u lenghten?
banned for blatantly lying that "pro betz diaries are deleted and Blocked often."    wrong,  Pro-Betz diaries are not deleted or blocked here, ever.

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2014, 08:21:07 PM »

Too much hasle, if you think your Tibias look stumpy just go for them, if you have money then go for internal femurs, otherwise stick with external tibias
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2014, 11:40:17 PM »

if mime is going through litigation its best not to ask him questions until its over.

coppkillr

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2014, 06:51:53 PM »

Why are there no betz patients any more. I would like to Know how the betznail is. There are only diaries of albizzia nail. Damn i have to decide if i go now with him . I saved the money. And now everything is uncertain as here all ppl are warning about the betznail

cavani

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2014, 09:23:27 PM »

coppkilr.  go visit the doctors  on your consideration (guichet, betz, etc )  and see which one you feel most comfortable with.   that will help your decision.  gd luck

MAN-OF-STEEL

• It's not an S
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2014, 09:57:44 PM »

if mime is going through litigation its best not to ask him questions until its over.

Why because Betz knows exactly who "mime" is? Seriously....

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2014, 12:46:05 AM »

if mime mentions specifics it would probably be easy to find out who he is.

hell if your not to careful you could track down someone and visit them at their house without them even giving you any information at all. (this happened to the original old forum  apparently)

my point is you have no idea how easy it is to track who a person is. better safe than sorry.

coppkillr

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2014, 07:34:07 PM »

I had consultation with betz. He seemed to be the right one. Now i am struggling. I canceled my op appointment.

G-Man

« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2014, 12:40:07 AM »

Fitbone = iPhone 6 Plus

coppkillr

« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2014, 06:26:31 AM »

He does Not use Fitbone. He is using the betz nail.

G-Man

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2014, 06:32:27 AM »

Yes, the infamous Betzbone, sry my bad!

coppkillr

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2014, 09:01:37 AM »

Why do you think this. No Patient does reply here that something is wrong with betznail. There is only one guy telling that he has problems. But we do Not Know why and What happened.

G-Man

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2014, 12:56:38 PM »

I personally never considered Betz so I don't really care about his nail.  I've been regulary hearing for months and from different persons that the Betznail tends to bend a lot so unless they are all lying in some sort of conspiracy, there might be some truth to it that's worth investigating.

I prefer solid weight bearing methods so for me it'll be Guichet nail and/or Ilizarov.

coppkillr

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2014, 06:35:45 PM »

I have talked to someone working with betz. IT sounded all patients are doing well.
Also it was mentioned that there will be a New nail.
I will be provided also with contacts of current patients.
IT seems there is only one guy blaiming Betz and it could be the case it was his own fault.

programdude

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »

I've met people who have gone to betz- they saw many complications and had some themselves. proceed with caution.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Metanoia

« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2014, 07:12:29 PM »

I have talked to someone working with betz. IT sounded all patients are doing well.
Also it was mentioned that there will be a New nail.
I will be provided also with contacts of current patients.
IT seems there is only one guy blaiming Betz and it could be the case it was his own fault.

If the nail is good why does he need a new one?
It's a well known fact that Dr. Guichet tested his nails with sheep first. Dr. Betz uses his patients to test his nails. Do you want to be his sheep?

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2014, 08:08:54 PM »

Go with dr guichet he is solid, no band releases, hard pt, he know what he is doing ;)
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

coppkillr

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2014, 08:31:48 PM »

It is really strange why you have hear so different opinion. The patients mostly stay at the same place. There was in the last Time not one problem regarding the nail.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2014, 09:11:12 PM »

coppkillr:

your an interesting fellow. 90%+ of your posts are all on bets and nothing else.

in fact apart from a few posts on yourself you have done nothing on this forum except talk about bets.

im not saying you are a troll, I am sure you are a patient that is legitimate.

just go ahead and have surgery with bets instead of making 50 posts about him. you already said money is not an issue.
otherwise go ahead and have surgery with guitch.

but you making 50 posts on the same opinion is not going to change anything. if you refuse to think this forum's opinion on bets is accurate then go have surgery with bets and write a diary.

the forum currently has a better opinion in guitches nail. you have your answer. now make a decision. 

Metanoia

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2014, 09:20:56 PM »

It is really strange why you have hear so different opinion. The patients mostly stay at the same place. There was in the last Time not one problem regarding the nail.
Which place do you mean? Saarschleife, Elke or Parkhotel?

coppkillr

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2014, 06:20:37 AM »

I want to go with betz thats why i Post Lot about him. You scared me little bit otherwise i would have been done already.
I cant See gichuit is better as there are Very less diaries about him.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up