Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The safest and cheapest doctors?  (Read 1315 times)

QuinnHaverbrooke

• Redpills
The safest and cheapest doctors?
« on: June 04, 2018, 05:01:28 PM »

I was just wondering which the cheapest and safest doctors are. I'm not that good with cash for now but i rather save it and do it after maybe one or two years, since i'm only 19.

Current height: 170,4 cm
Dream height: 183 cm

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
Re: The safest and cheapest doctors?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 05:03:59 PM »

safest and cheapest don't go hand in hand when LL is at the table.
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 05:27:54 PM »

I vote for Dr. Dimitrios Giotikas in Athens.

https://www.athensbjr.com

They provide free 15-minute online consultation.

montahn

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 09:17:11 AM »

sorry i reply in wrong thread
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Muller25

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 12:18:02 AM »

So any cheap doctor in 2018? I heard Vietnam has gone up

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 06:34:35 AM »

I vote for Dr. Dimitrios Giotikas in Athens.

https://www.athensbjr.com

They provide free 15-minute online consultation.

While I myself am considering Giotikas and I have good feeling about his capability, I don't think you can call him the safest and cheapest without any diary here.

Johnson1111

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 07:29:22 AM »

While I myself am considering Giotikas and I have good feeling about his capability, I don't think you can call him the safest and cheapest without any diary here.

I feel very strongly about his capabilities and he has a good track record. I've read his log of accomplishments and where he usually works out of and he looks to be more than qualified. However, IMO LL is less about having a very good background, education and experience in ortho rather than having done alot of successful LL's and some that have even been logged.

For this reason alone i'll wait and he's not currently on my list. I have Lee at the top of my list for his price and experience for Stryde in 2019. I know he trained under Paley and also has a good track record with surgeries. However with a successful few logs I might change my mind and go for cheaper. I'm always looking for cheaper but it's tough since I don't want to sacrifice quality either.

I know alot of surgeons were highly regarded on LL forums way back when and then end up being demonized here and in general. Not saying at all that this is the case here, but I thought i'd speak my mind on what's steering me away.

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2018, 08:10:42 AM »

I feel very strongly about his capabilities and he has a good track record. I've read his log of accomplishments and where he usually works out of and he looks to be more than qualified. However, IMO LL is less about having a very good background, education and experience in ortho rather than having done alot of successful LL's and some that have even been logged.

For this reason alone i'll wait and he's not currently on my list. I have Lee at the top of my list for his price and experience for Stryde in 2019. I know he trained under Paley and also has a good track record with surgeries. However with a successful few logs I might change my mind and go for cheaper. I'm always looking for cheaper but it's tough since I don't want to sacrifice quality either.

I know alot of surgeons were highly regarded on LL forums way back when and then end up being demonized here and in general. Not saying at all that this is the case here, but I thought i'd speak my mind on what's steering me away.

Giotikas is less experience with internal nail, but he's done hundreds of external LLs if you count non-cosmetic.

Johnson1111

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 01:24:44 PM »

Giotikas is less experience with internal nail, but he's done hundreds of external LLs if you count non-cosmetic.

Yeah exactly i'd rather have someone with alot of experience with internals. Not to say he doesn't do it well.

I yearn for the days where european doctors have alot of experience and cosmetic LL patients and they're efficient and don't have many bad diaries whilst maintaining a far lower price than Paley or Rozbruch so there is very little risk. I understand US is always gonna be more because of insurance and living accommodations are generally higher so doctors need to make more but at the end of the day even when compared to income ratio i'm sure US still isn't that good in that comparison as well.

notatroll

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 01:40:19 PM »

When you go for the cheapest you get bad surprises. If you can save more and go for American options.
Pages: [1]   Go Up