Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Athletical Advantage through LL  (Read 1494 times)

Iso9

The Athletical Advantage through LL
« on: June 07, 2018, 11:37:25 PM »

Well your legs probaly wont get stronger for heavy lifts (actually weaker) through LL, BUT you will definitely be faster at running, Jumping.

Through the higher gravity Point you will be able to jump higher and you will be able to touch the Ground faster with your feet, which in General gives you an HUGE Advantage in most Sports like Sprinting, Basketball, Football, Boxing, MMA etc.

As a Person with an stunted leg growth i can definitely confirm that its absolutely unfairly hard to jump and sprint if you have short legs.

It is absolutely frustrating and it aesthetically wise it just Looks horrible (with short legs you look like an overgrown toddler).

Unlike most People on this Forum, its not my General height which really bothers me (im actually very thankful for my 1.86cm) its just my short legs who are bothering me.

Hopefully i will find a solution. :(
temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

Johnson1111

Re: The Athletical Advantage through LL
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 11:45:38 PM »

You are terribly misinformed. Your legs will never be the same after LL and you certainly won't be improved athletically. You are a great height.

If you end up doing LL at your height or are even thinking about it you're insane too on top of that. Anyone over 5'9" doing LL is a retard. I can dunk a basketball now and once I get LL I will never be able to do it again even despite my increase in leg length and large wingspan of around 6'4".

YungGud

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 12:13:06 AM »

daaamn ,your height is perfect,even with kind of short legs ,i wouldn't do LL ever at that height
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Body Builder

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 01:12:37 AM »

Well your legs probaly wont get stronger for heavy lifts (actually weaker) through LL, BUT you will definitely be faster at running, Jumping.

Through the higher gravity Point you will be able to jump higher and you will be able to touch the Ground faster with your feet, which in General gives you an HUGE Advantage in most Sports like Sprinting, Basketball, Football, Boxing, MMA etc.

As a Person with an stunted leg growth i can definitely confirm that its absolutely unfairly hard to jump and sprint if you have short legs.

It is absolutely frustrating and it aesthetically wise it just Looks horrible (with short legs you look like an overgrown toddler).

Unlike most People on this Forum, its not my General height which really bothers me (im actually very thankful for my 1.86cm) its just my short legs who are bothering me.

Hopefully i will find a solution. :(
You must be a troll, a 15yo or a completely idiot.

After LL you are worse in anything in terms of athletic anilities. Also, if you think that you stunted your growth at 1.86 then only an psychiatrist would help.

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 01:39:00 AM »

After LL you are worse in anything in terms of athletic anilities. Also, if you think that you stunted your growth at 1.86 then only an psychiatrist would help.

LOL, yes there are too many trolls here on these forums, I see 5'10" or 6'1" people saying they want 1.5 cms (really?), some 5'9" saying they want 6 inches - all kind of weird crap. These people have no idea what they want in life and are confused people.

Johnson1111

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 01:46:13 AM »

LOL, yes there are too many trolls here on these forums, I see 5'10" or 6'1" people saying they want 1.5 cms (really?), some 5'9" saying they want 6 inches - all kind of weird crap. These people have no idea what they want in life and are confused people.

In my opinion people who are disgruntled with life and spend too much time online think the only way to succeed in life is to by X,Y,Z because they don't identify themselves by any valuable metric as they have no skills/worth. Mostly because they're young guys in most cases who ask these delusional questions. So I agree OP is most likely young.

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 01:50:48 AM »

In my opinion people who are disgruntled with life and spend too much time online think the only way to succeed in life is to by X,Y,Z because they don't identify themselves by any valuable metric as they have no skills/worth. Mostly because they're young guys in most cases who ask these delusional questions. So I agree OP is most likely young.

you spoke my mind (did not want to speak my mind though I felt exactly what you said), these are delusional young people and looking to blame something or other which is not root cause of whatever is prohibiting them from achieving what they are looking for.

Thatdude950

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 04:50:38 AM »

If you could magically add length without breaking bone, stretching muscle tissue etc etc you might have a point. But with LL, you are not coming back with ANY physical advantages in terms of functionality and a whole heap of disadvantages

myloginacc

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 09:34:24 AM »

He has Klinefelter Syndrome.

One of the main symptoms is taller stature than average due to long legs, and as for neurological ones, there is impulsiveness. Hence we keep getting all these threads from him. Almost all of his posts are new threads.

KS is caused by having XXY chromosomes, unlike normal men (XY) or normal women (XX). It's one of many chromosomal disorders, but among the mildest ones. It's nothing compared to Down's Syndrome, and such. The intellect tends to not to be affected and they can even have children, which is rare for chromosomal disorders. 

I'm sorry I have to keep pointing this out in every thread he makes, but he still hasn't gotten a grip, and is still posting in a CLL forum. He'd be completely disproportionate after LL, considering his condition.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

myloginacc

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 09:42:21 AM »

You are terribly misinformed. Your legs will never be the same after LL and you certainly won't be improved athletically. You are a great height.

If you end up doing LL at your height or are even thinking about it you're insane too on top of that. Anyone over 5'9" doing LL is a retard. I can dunk a basketball now and once I get LL I will never be able to do it again even despite my increase in leg length and large wingspan of around 6'4".

Also, Johnson, 186cm is just a bit over 6'1.

It seems you got it, but I figured I'd help if you still are having trouble with the conversions.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Body Builder

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2018, 10:20:14 AM »

One of the main symptoms is taller stature than average due to long legs, and as for neurological ones, there is impulsiveness. Hence we keep getting all these threads from him. Almost all of his posts are new threads.

KS is caused by having XXY chromosomes, unlike normal men (XY) or normal women (XX). It's one of many chromosomal disorders, but among the mildest ones. It's nothing compared to Down's Syndrome, and such. The intellect tends to not to be affected and they can even have children, which is rare for chromosomal disorders. 

I'm sorry I have to keep pointing this out in every thread he makes, but he still hasn't gotten a grip, and is still posting in a CLL forum. He'd be completely disproportionate after LL, considering his condition.
But he says that he has short legs and you say that with that syndrome people have long legs.
Weird.

Johnson1111

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2018, 01:27:08 AM »

Also, Johnson, 186cm is just a bit over 6'1.

It seems you got it, but I figured I'd help if you still are having trouble with the conversions.

I can’t wait till I get LL and can run 3 straight marathons while jumping and getting coconuts from the palm trees from how high I can jump by having longer legs.

Iso9

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2018, 10:13:54 AM »

NOT EVERY klinefelter Patient has Long legs, they only have in General above average height which does NOT mean that they Always have Long legs.

myloginacc

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2018, 12:27:59 PM »

NOT EVERY klinefelter Patient has Long legs, they only have in General above average height which does NOT mean that they Always have Long legs.

Yes, it does.

You are 186cm (6'1) for christ's sake. You could have a point if we were talking about a 160cm man with KS. His legs would be comparatively longer vs his 160cm XY male peers', but objectively short given his total height.

... But you are 186cm. No one would claim that someone at 186cm/6'1 has short legs of any kind. They could have relatively shorter legs (that is, their torso would make up more height than their legs), but there's no way in hell anyone would call the legs of a 186cm man short in any kind of objective, measured way. If the vast majority of reasonable humans on the planet wouldn't call the legs of a 186cm man short, what makes you think they'd call or consider the legs of a 186cm man with KS short?

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2018, 03:01:10 PM »

Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

Iso9

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 04:31:00 PM »

My legs are short in relation to my upper Body, not objectively.

Having a Long Torso is just extremly unaesthetic, you look with it like an tall grown toddler.

Long legs in relation to an short upper Body is the key to aesthetics
Pages: [1]   Go Up