Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: What is your skull circumference?  (Read 7398 times)

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
Re: What is your skull circumference?
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2018, 11:04:38 AM »

Omar Borkan is recognized as one of the top 5 best looking men in the world.

And he is middle eastern... born in Iraq

you are absolutely clueless. What about Dwayne Johnson? John Abraham? Hrithik Roshan? etc

you are just a self-hating, delusional prick. LL will never satisfy you.

I am just a realist
Pakistanis are ranked 3rd on the most sxxiest men in the world but this doesn’t make it a fact
Everyone knows the average paki has got blocky features and shetskin(brownish skin with brown hues on top)

The good looking pakis aka the light skinned ones are Pakhtoons(originally from Afghan)who literally resemble Europeans(Greek invasion caused them to be lighter skinned, remnants of the Greeks still exists in Kalash Valley, they’re surrounded by Uzbeks, Kazakhs etc who are half breed whites, all of this eventually caused whiter features to become dominant)

Omar Borkan, John Abraham, hrithik roshan, the rock etc are all not pure ethnics(one of their ancestors is white European, from the Roman invasions to the Great powers colonies)

White people have been all across the planet and have planted their seeds everywhere(rapes were common on both sides during the empire wars)

You honestly believe people living in the desert under the scorching sun evolved with white skin and coloured eyes en masse?

Ever heard of australoids/Pygmys

They have lived in isolation for millennia’s until Europeans discovered them in the 16th century and raped a bit to help evolve them but alas it was a tiny percentage only, that’s why they still look subhuman today

Theyre what pure ethnics look like.
Untouched by the white race.

Ever heard of gypsy people?

They originally looked like this and were from the Dalit caste. They moved out from the Indian continent and reached Europe where they either bred with locals or got raped

Before

After

They resemble most Pakhtoons today and some look full white
They call themselves Romani today

You would’ve probably said they naturally looked like this since 150000 years ago lol

Point is all the light skinned people in the Middle East, India etc have got white ancestors one way or another

They’re not pure ethnics
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2018, 11:05:56 AM »

Mine is only 22 inches at 5'10 but i have a wide forehead,the back of my head is pretty flat hence the small measurement i think.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2018, 11:08:29 AM »

I am just a realist
Pakistanis are ranked 3rd on the most sxxiest men in the world but this doesn’t make it a fact
Everyone knows the average paki has got blocky features and shetskin(brownish skin with brown hues on top)
The good looking pakis aka the light skinned ones are Pacrapuns who literally resemble Europeans

Omar Borkan, John Abraham, hrithik roshan, the rock etc are all not pure ethnics(one of their ancestors is white European)

White people have been all across the planet and have planted their seeds everywhere(rapes were common on both sides during the empire wars)

I think ethnic women tend to prefer ethnic men and vice versa.

You honestly believe people living in the desert under the scorching sun evolved with white skin and coloured eyes en masse?

Ever heard of australoids/Pygmys

They have lived in isolation for millennia’s
Theyre what pure ethnics look like.
Untouched by the white race.

myloginacc

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2018, 11:36:02 AM »

[...]

There's no such thing as a "pure" people in this world... specially not Europeans.

The "whitest of the white" Europeans, the Scandinavians, have the biggest North Asian contribution to their populations' genetic pool in the whole of Europe, except for some Russian regions.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2018, 11:36:28 AM »

I think ethnic women tend to prefer ethnic men vice versa

Not true at all

Whites are literally preferred all across the globe
Indians, middle eastern prefer to marry lighter skin individuals(ugly dark Arabs use their money and religion to reach Chechen and Turkish girls to have better offspring also) with lighter eyes instead of darker people with blocky features

Try going to China where they’re open about everything
Whites are literally worshipped there(there was this commercial I saw lol the girl puts a black guy in a washing machine and out comes a white guy)
It’s like a celebrity status

Last year there was this guy in Pakistan who was a tea seller and today is a successful model
He got famous overnight because he looked more european instead of ethnic(he has tiny tint of ethnic genes only)
His name is Arshad Khan(he is Pakhtoon btw) and this is the pic that made him go viral

He got famous for his thin feature and lighter skin and eyes

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:03:03 PM by RaaX »
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2018, 11:41:11 AM »

There's no such thing as a "pure" people in this world... specially not Europeans.

The "whitest of the white" Europeans, the Scandinavians, have the biggest North Asian contribution to their populations' genetic pool in the whole of Europe, except for some Russian regions.

The breeding was always between whites or asian mixed whites(central Asians)
This is evident among Eastern Europeans
It was never whites and Africans(one of the reasons why mulattos are non existent outside of European countries as of today) etc so this way it is safe to say that whites are still somewhat pure looking

A pure white looks like this

Have got less influence from other races

Also notice how people from the Levantine are lighter and european looking compared to the Arab countries(crusaders never saw these countries as worth taking over as it was nothing but sand)

And notice how people in china, the closer they live to Russia, the taller and better looking they are.
Same goes for India etc
The ones that live on the end of the continent are still dark and have got blocky features
They’re classified as Dalits and are heavily discriminated against lol

A race that has got no influence from the white race is still shet today(eg: Pygmy, sentinelese)

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2018, 01:25:34 PM »

Not true at all

Whites are literally preferred all across the globe
Indians, middle eastern prefer to marry lighter skin individuals(ugly dark Arabs use their money and religion to reach Chechen and Turkish girls to have better offspring also) with lighter eyes instead of darker people with blocky features

Try going to China where they’re open about everything
Whites are literally worshipped there(there was this commercial I saw lol the girl puts a black guy in a washing machine and out comes a white guy)
It’s like a celebrity status

Last year there was this guy in Pakistan who was a tea seller and today is a successful model
He got famous overnight because he looked more european instead of ethnic(he has tiny tint of ethnic genes only)
His name is Arshad Khan(he is Pakhtoon btw) and this is the pic that made him go viral

He got famous for his thin feature and lighter skin and eyes

You have a point, but then how come the majority of people stick to their own race?Even in multicultural societys this is the case.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2018, 01:52:30 PM »

You have a point, but then how come the majority of people stick to their own race?Even in multicultural societys this is the case.

Most of the ethnics like from the middle eastern society tend to be patriarchal
The girl has no choice but to marry from within her country(I know many Pakistani punjabi girls who are not allowed to marry Pakistani Pakhtuns, they’re supposed to stick with their own kind because of the pressure from their shet society, no free will )

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shafia_family_murders
Millions of cases like that exist but they just don’t get reported especially if they happen in a 3rd world shethole

The boys are a different case
Notice how it’s more common for Muslim men to marry non Muslim women
Like I said earlier most penis nosed Arabs who are rich always marry European girls and the religious rich ones will marry Balkan muslim girls or Chechen muslim girls to make their offspring look less ugly

And then there is the factor of culture
Most ethnics love the conservative lifestyle compared to the westernised free thinking one
Notice how they create little Pakistan or little India or little Arabia whichever country they step into lol

Remove the conservatism and patriarchy and watch them marry whites en masse

myloginacc

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2018, 02:07:30 PM »

The breeding was always between whites or asian mixed whites(central Asians)
This is evident among Eastern Europeans
It was never whites and Africans(one of the reasons why mulattos are non existent outside of European countries as of today) etc so this way it is safe to say that whites are still somewhat pure looking

A pure white looks like this

Have got less influence from other races

Also notice how people from the Levantine are lighter and european looking compared to the Arab countries(crusaders never saw these countries as worth taking over as it was nothing but sand)

And notice how people in china, the closer they live to Russia, the taller and better looking they are.
Same goes for India etc
The ones that live on the end of the continent are still dark and have got blocky features
They’re classified as Dalits and are heavily discriminated against lol

A race that has got no influence from the white race is still shet today(eg: Pygmy, sentinelese)

Lol. So many lunatics in this forum. That's to be expected given its nature.

Stop reading "online forums" and making all these crazy theories in your head, and go read actual scientific literature.

By the way, can you tell me what percentage of Neanderthal ancestry one should have to be considered a pure white? Likewise, I'd also like to know how much Southern and Northern European ancestry one should have to be a pure white, because no population in Europe is purely Northern or Southern European, genetically speaking. Let's not even get into non-European contributions to the European populations (which happened to all of them).
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2018, 02:09:11 PM »

Most of the ethnics like from the middle eastern society tend to be patriarchal
The girl has no choice but to marry from within her country(I know many Pakistani punjabi girls who are not allowed to marry Pakistani Pakhtuns, they’re supposed to stick with their own kind because of the pressure from their shet society, no free will )
The boys are a different case
Notice how it’s more common for Muslim men to marry non Muslim women
Like I said earlier most penis nosed Arabs who are rich always marry European girls and the religious rich ones will marry Balkan muslim girls or Chechen muslim girls to make their offspring look less ugly

And then there is the factor of culture
Most ethnics love the conservative lifestyle compared to the westernised free thinking one

Notice how they create little Pakistan or little India or little Arabia whichever country they step into lol

Remove the conservatism and patriarchy and watch them marry whites en masse

I agree although it would be the Pakistanis with the white features who'd have the success no racist.Reminds me of darker skinned Italians white girls seem to like them similarly to the more pure whites,so maybe it's less about skin color more about white features as you where saying.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2018, 02:22:08 PM »

Lol. So many lunatics in this forum. That's to be expected given its nature.

Stop reading "online forums" and making all these crazy theories in your head, and go read actual scientific literature.

By the way, can you tell me what percentage of Neanderthal ancestry one should have to be considered a pure white? Likewise, I'd also like to know how much Southern and Northern European ancestry one should have to be a pure white, because no population in Europe is purely northern or southern European, genetically speaking. Let's not even get into non-European contributions to the European populations (which happened to all of them).

I am well aware the blonde hair and white skin gene came from the Neanderthals(original Europeans)
I m talking about looks not intelligence etc even tho whites are the creators of everything we use today and are still creating even today

I am well aware that genetically pure whites don’t exist due to empire war rapes and the rape offsprings breeding and spreading the genes of the conquerors
instead I am talking about pure white features aka thin nose, colored eyes and hair, taller stature, reddish skin and lips etc

You cannot deny the fact that ethnics are just hideous in general
There is nothing appealing about brown eyes or a wide flared ape nose etc

An ugly white guy is still far better than an ugly ethnic
Compare the ugliest white guy you’ve seen to the ugliest ethnic and the ethnic will always appear much more revolting

Now compare the ethnic guy who is regarded as the worlds most good looking aka Omar Borkan to Chris Hemsworth or Travis Fimmel or Prime Brad Pitt

Ethnics cannot compete.
This is a literal fact.

Wherever whites stepped
Better looking ethnics started to emerge
Wherever whites didn’t step
Ugliness still persists
Eg
Sentinelese people
They’re still isolated even TODAY
no one is allowed to go to their island lol

This is what they look like

Uncivilized savages

MirinHeight

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2018, 03:20:39 PM »

the dude is comparing unattractive ethnic faces with attractive white faces to confirm his bias. lol

I can post ugly pics of pure white men on here too and compare them to good looking ethnic groups and say that ethnic faces are more attractive than pure white faces.

you are racist.
you are self-hating.
you are delusional.
you are ignorant.

Get some counseling help

also I know for a fact many women will choose Omar borkan over Chris Hemsworth.

There is a scale of attractiveness. It has nothing to do with race. THIS WILL BE MY LAST RESPONSE TO YOU. DON'T FEEL LIKE LOSING ANY MORE IQ POINTS
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Johnson1111

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2018, 03:55:01 PM »

And women would pick the bald, 5'7" guy that all the guys on bb.com would call a hopeless manlet in the middle over ALL of them.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2018, 04:02:12 PM »

the dude is comparing unattractive ethnic faces with attractive white faces to confirm his bias. lol

I can post ugly pics of pure white men on here too and compare them to good looking ethnic groups and say that ethnic faces are more attractive than pure white faces.

you are racist.
you are self-hating.
you are delusional.
you are ignorant.

Get some counseling help

also I know for a fact many women will choose Omar borkan over Chris Hemsworth.

There is a scale of attractiveness. It has nothing to do with race. THIS WILL BE MY LAST RESPONSE TO YOU. DON'T FEEL LIKE LOSING ANY MORE IQ POINTS

Post the ugliest white guy you've seen(imo its young pruane2forever) and i will post the ugliest ethnic.
EVERYONE will say ethnic is more dirty looking.

explain to me exactly what is attractive about brown eyes/brown skin?
What is attractive about a wide flared up nose?
What is attractive about bug eyes(ptosis, lack of infraorbital bones)?

These traits are much more common among ethnics than they are among whites. If you honestly believe an ethnic with blue eyes and white skin has got 0 ancestors who were europeans in origin then you're clearly delusional.

Is accepting the fact that these traits are just not attractive racism then so be it.
Society is retarded and will make up words to help the subhumans feel human again, just like how bigots or trans phobic or Islamophobia etc have came up despite the hate towards all of these is rightfully justified if you look deep enough about each of them.

I have just accepted the truth that whites are generally better looking on AVERAGE compared to ethnics on AVERAGE.
This is no lie.

like i said, you're so delusional to the point that you would have called gypsys native to europe LMAO.
Genetic testing has proven Gypsys were in fact Dalit Rajastani and Dalit Punjabis who moved out of the Indian continent or were kicked out of the Indian continent. Overtime they kept on migrating until they reached Europe.
There, they interbred with the Europeans and today have pinkish white skin and colored eyes.
It is also one of the reasons why Romanians today despise Gypsys greatly and banned the word "romani" because its an insult to true Romanian history and because Gypsys made them more ethnic looking over the generations(average Romanian looks 70% white and 30% ethnic today).

you damn well know Dalits look like this

There is no way in hell can Dalits transform into this today without the help of the European genetics.

You're just denying the truth and i have accepted it.
We are better looking today because of the white blood inside of us(ARYAN INVASION OF INDIA).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migration

This is also one of the reasons why North indians and Pakistanis are lighter on average compared to the Dravidians in South India(they're the pure Indians in all honesty and funnily enough, they're the most discriminated against also)

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2018, 04:05:05 PM »

And women would pick the bald, 5'7" guy that all the guys on bb.com would call a hopeless manlet in the middle over ALL of them.
How many manlets on average are super duper rich?
We are talking about Looks here
not money.

Good looking people have life handed over to them
Ugly people will have to work day and night just to "make it brah"

lucindaris

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2018, 04:29:20 PM »

jack ma is 1.52, still one of the richest and powerful guys on the planet . He was rejected even from work in mcdonalds. I know we are talking about goodlooking height etc. Honestly it wont change your life completely, it will make your life better in terms of society, but still if you are shallow-minded u wont achieve anything special by increasing your height by couple cms.

Johnson1111

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2018, 04:36:00 PM »

I'd rather get to the root of why the topic arose.

"studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people"

You're taller than most in your country. You're even above average height in the US for all males. Have you succeeded? Your life trajectory should be much higher than average man based on your own criteria and reasoning for doing LL. Is it?

At 23 a persons life is usually mapped out based on the success they've had in both school and beginning the work place.

Will you consider yourself more likely to be successful and more achieved in life if you spend 150k on LL and are in debt and athletically crippled at 25? I'm just looking for the logic here on your reasoning to do LL. I think you're just looking for another sub-reddit type atmosphere to shoot the shxt in.

Truth is you're average height and an average persons fate is your trajectory by US standards. That was the hand you were dealt.

LL height gain will just make you an average person who spent 150k and became 2-3 inches taller. You still have the average trajectory if not worse because it wasn't done naturally and it set you back 1/10th of the lifetime earnings of the average American. You don't enter that twilight zone magically once you increase 7cm. You need to be in that twilight zone ALREADY to be able to afford it. Something that's done time and time again by the guys on this website who are short and did precise. 

My opinion is that you have trouble approaching women and the opposite sxx and that you being the ideal height/physique that you think the work is done and that they'll start approaching you. Somehow also you'll get some amazing job because they'll see this 6'1" guy walk in the room and think "wow". A lot of 6'1" guys walk in that same room and many taller. I'm not trying to knock you, this is just what I personally think based on the way you speak on here.

I agree that white people are seen as more attractive by most measures of attractiveness. But in the US now there are less and less white people and they'll be a minority by 2040-2050. The future also looks to be very mixed as many immigrants and rapeugees infiltrate Europe

I agree with Mylogin that the answer to your issues is not LL. Thats a 2 count so far. I have a feeling I won't be the last either.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2018, 04:38:02 PM »

jack ma is 1.52, still one of the richest and powerful guys on the planet . He was rejected even from work in mcdonalds. I know we are talking about goodlooking height etc. Honestly it wont change your life completely, it will make your life better in terms of society, but still if you are shallow-minded u wont achieve anything special by increasing your height by couple cms.

Chances of someone becoming a billionaire are extremely slim.

Taller, good looking people just get life handed over to them on a golden plate. This is irrefutable. People have done countless experiments using both an ugly guys pics and a good looking guys pic and used the same pick up lines.

Ugly guy was called a creep and Good looking guy was a saint.

Here is a classic example

They are the Kutcher brothers(I am sure you have seen As hton Kutcher at one point in some movie) and were born twins
One was born defective and the other wasn't

as hton Kutcher got his life handed to him, if he does something tomorrow say for example harasses a girl. People will say "awww everyone deserves a second chance"
and then time for his defective brother, he had 0 gf's, 0 job opportunities throughout his growing phase, and  then later when he got a bit of recognition for being the brother of as hton Kutcher, he got a gf who later dumped him, he started stalking her etc and people were cursing him and saying that he should be jailed LMFAOOOOOOO

Lookism in action.

Remember Boston Bombings?
Everyone said Dzhokhar was innocent and got influenced and brainwashed by his elder dead brother(Dzhokhar rode over his corpse to escape police LMAO) to become a terrorist

#freejahar was trending and people started protesting for his freedom, he even appeared on Rolling Stones magazine

Once again lookism in action

same goes for Zyzz and Chestbrah(elder brother)
Zyzz became a symbol of fitness while Chestbrah became known as the brother of Zyzz, living in his shadow etc and Faggotbrah used this to his full advantage and is still milking Zyzz fans to earn money lol

let's not forget Jeremy Meeks
When the Police uploaded these photos to their FB page
people went crazy about Meeks and this pic had 100k+ likes, shares, comments etc
Everyone was barking that he should get a second chance
Police even confirmed that he is an extremely violent gangster with multiple arrests for burglary, gang violence, and a child beater.
anyways, he gets out of jail because someone paid for his bail, becomes a model, divorces his wife with whom he had kids, marries a billionaire and is now enjoying life

My point is
Chances of a subhuman making it is extremely extremely SLIM

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2018, 04:44:44 PM »

I'd rather get to the root of why the topic arose.

"studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people"

You're taller than most in your country. You're even above average height in the US for all males. Have you succeeded? Your life trajectory should be much higher than average man based on your own criteria and reasoning for doing LL. Is it?

At 23 a persons life is usually mapped out based on the success they've had in both school and beginning the work place.

Will you consider yourself more likely to be successful and more achieved in life if you spend 150k on LL and are in debt and athletically crippled at 25? I'm just looking for the logic here on your reasoning to do LL. I think you're just looking for another sub-reddit type atmosphere to shoot the shxt in.

Truth is you're average height and an average persons fate is your trajectory by US standards. That was the hand you were dealt.

LL height gain will just make you an average person who spent 150k and became 2-3 inches taller. You still have the average trajectory if not worse because it wasn't done naturally and it set you back 1/10th of the lifetime earnings of the average American. You don't enter that twilight zone magically once you increase 7cm. You need to be in that twilight zone ALREADY to be able to afford it. Something that's done time and time again by the guys on this website who are short and did precise. 

My opinion is that you have trouble approaching women and the opposite sxx and that you being the ideal height/physique that you think the work is done and that they'll start approaching you. Somehow also you'll get some amazing job because they'll see this 6'1" guy walk in the room and think "wow". A lot of 6'1" guys walk in that same room and many taller. I'm not trying to knock you, this is just what I personally think based on the way you speak on here.

I agree that white people are seen as more attractive by most measures of attractiveness. But in the US now there are less and less white people and they'll be a minority by 2040-2050.

I agree with Mylogin that the answer to your issues is not LL. Thats a 2 count so far. I have a feeling I won't be the last either.

yes.. I am taller than old farts,but the millennial generation and generation Z are not SHORT(in the west, they're averaging 6 foot)
Even here in Hong Kong, the average height says 1.72m but this is simply false.
You have to be here to notice the changes.
Many kids are now popping up to the same height as me and some(rare) have reached 6 foot.
5 ft 10 is a shet height, there is nothing special about being average.
6 ft 1 will help me look intimidating and will soon make me average when i turn old.

The western Europeans are on the path of racial suicide and honestly its sad to see a race of really aesthetic people are going down the gutter thanks to the myth of "diversity"
Either start a revolution or watch your country turn into an Islamic hellhole like the UK.

I am not only going for LL, i am also going to get implants so that i will look less ethnic. My dogshet ethnic genes are holding me back also.

Johnson1111

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2018, 05:00:28 PM »

yes.. I am taller than old farts,but the millennial generation and generation Z are not SHORT(in the west, they're averaging 6 foot)
Even here in Hong Kong, the average height says 1.72m but this is simply false.
You have to be here to notice the changes.
Many kids are now popping up to the same height as me and some(rare) have reached 6 foot.
5 ft 10 is a shet height, there is nothing special about being average.
6 ft 1 will help me look intimidating and will soon make me average when i turn old.

The western Europeans are on the path of racial suicide and honestly its sad to see a race of really aesthetic people are going down the gutter thanks to the myth of "diversity"
Either start a revolution or watch your country turn into an Islamic hellhole like the UK.

I am not only going for LL, i am also going to get implants so that i will look less ethnic. My dogshet ethnic genes are holding me back also.

Lookism undeniably exists in society, yes. I don't think anyone is trying to deny that.

The question is how much are you willing to tarnish your life trajectory as far as time spent and money spent to bring yourself within a few standard deviations of an above-average looking white individual? I think you'll find that the grass is greener once you got there and that an above average white individual actually isn't that special at all and they're a dime a dozen.

You don't think going against the grain at your height (which is not a bad height by any means) is a half-decent idea? You feel you have no chance the way you are?

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2018, 05:08:26 PM »

Lookism undeniably exists in society, yes. I don't think anyone is trying to deny that.

The question is how much are you willing to tarnish your life trajectory as far as time spent and money spent to bring yourself within a few standard deviations of an above-average looking white individual? I think you'll find that the grass is greener once you got there and that an above average white individual actually isn't that special at all and they're a dime a dozen.

You don't think going against the grain at your height (which is not a bad height by any means) is a half-decent idea? You feel you have no chance the way you are?

The short guy in this pic is a Men's Physique champion and the Tall guy is a half white half asian roided up fitness model

here are some other pics

No matter how big or how strong a short guy is, he will always look like he suffers from napoleon complex
It takes away the merit of all his accomplishments.

A tall guy looks intimidating even without lifting.

Johnson1111

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2018, 05:18:00 PM »

The short guy in this pic is a Men's Physique champion and the Tall guy is a half white half asian roided up fitness model

No matter how big or how strong a short guy is, he will always look like he suffers from napoleon complex
It takes away the merit of all his accomplishments.

A tall guy looks intimidating even without lifting.

You are aware that Jon Skywalker (confirmed by girlfriend) needs to spend thousands and thousands of dollars every month to fill out his frame with hormones? He's also a man that was deeply depressed up until about 3 years ago. In fact he fell into a depression recently because of his bicep tear. You know why? Because he identifies himself by those metrics like an instagram whore. Grass always seems greener. He's also 6'4" (less than 2% of the the male population for his race) and his girlfriends are actually worse looking than Buendia's.

Yes Buendia looks much smaller. But he's more wealthy, stronger and has accomplishments he can be proud of. He's really only about 5'6" even though listed as 5'8"-5'9" lol. This is much different than being 5'10" and some change. Even at your desired 6'1" John would still be a good amount taller than you.

This is similar to how teenaged girls get depressed because they cannot be like the barbie doll instagram booty girls who smile and take 30 day vacations with their sponsors to take bikini pictures next to palm trees.

I'm one of those people going into med school that you pictured with Jeremy Meeks underneath. I don't feel resentment towards him whatsoever. For every one of him, there is millions that just get regular mugshots and go to jail. He's the best case scenario and he barely scraped by after a life of poverty at 30 something. He should thank the lord for those blue eyes, he needed them.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2018, 05:25:22 PM »

You are aware that Jon Skywalker (confirmed by girlfriend) needs to spend thousands and thousands of dollars every month to fill out his frame with hormones? He's also a man that was deeply depressed up until about 3 years ago. In fact he fell into a depression recently because of his bicep tear. You know why? Because he identifies himself by those metrics like an instagram whore. Grass always seems greener. He's also 6'4" (less than 2% of the the male population for his race) and his girlfriends are actually worse looking than Buendia's.

Yes Buendia looks much smaller. But he's more wealthy, stronger and has accomplishments he can be proud of. He's really only about 5'6" even though listed as 5'8"-5'9" lol. This is much different than being 5'10" and some change. Even at your desired 6'1" John would still be a good amount taller than you.

This is similar to how teenaged girls get depressed because they cannot be like the barbie doll instagram booty girls who smile and take 30 day vacations with their sponsors to take bikini pictures next to palm trees.

I saw a pic of Zac Smith and Calum Von Moger with  Jon Skywalker in the middle and they looked absolutely fine and both of them are 6 ft 2.
unfortunately i can't find the pic atm...

Here is another 6 ft 2 guy called Connor Murphy(absolute turd) standing next to jon skywalker. looks fine

and what's wrong with his girlfriends??
they're quite hot.

and are you aware that every single fitness models injects himself with Hormones?
this is part and parcel of every pro level sport.

Johnson1111

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2018, 05:29:00 PM »

I saw a pic of Zac Smith and Calum Von Moger with  Jon Skywalker in the middle and they looked absolutely fine and both of them are 6 ft 2.
unfortunately i can't find the pic atm...

Here is another 6 ft 2 guy called Connor Murphy(absolute turd) standing next to jon skywalker. looks fine

and what's wrong with his girlfriends??
they're quite hot.

and are you aware that every single fitness models injects himself with Hormones?
this is part and parcel of every pro level sport.

This is about the difference you're looking at 

http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html?base_ft=6&base_in=4&comp_ft=6&comp_in=1

Not a ton but he's visibly bigger than you for sure. Keep in mind this is after you went through rigorous LL and 150k+ and he did nothing.

Connor Murphy is also listed at 6'4". I would hope he could keep up.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2018, 05:33:00 PM »

This is about the difference you're looking at 

http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html?base_ft=6&base_in=4&comp_ft=6&comp_in=1

Not a ton but he's visibly bigger than you for sure. Keep in mind this is after you went through rigorous LL and 150k+ and he did nothing.

Connor Murphy is also listed at 6'4". I would hope he could keep up.
Honestly
that looks sooo much better than 5 ft 10.

Connor is in no way 6 ft 4.
Look at his model or fitness interviews. all of them have listed him at 185 or 188.

https://www.modelmanagement.com/model/connor-murphy/

and look at him next to Brandon Carter, also a confirmed 188 lol.

lucindaris

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2018, 05:36:54 PM »

examples, studies... zzz. I just mentioned that is still possible to be powerful and rich with   height or even   start. These people are busy making money and doing stuff thats why rich ppl like jack ma, zuckerberg, besos etc. wont do this surgery even they can afford best doctors, methods and hospitals to minimalize risk of surgery.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2018, 05:40:19 PM »

examples, studies... zzz. I just mentioned that is still possible to be powerful and rich with   height or even   start. These people are busy making money and doing stuff thats why rich ppl like jack ma, zuckerberg, besos etc. wont do this surgery even they can afford best doctors, methods and hospitals to minimalize risk of surgery.

Its possible, but on the scale of 1-10, how common is it to make it with a shet height and shet start compared to someone who is tall and handsome?

If  they did anything then they would be the joke of the media. People will constantly follow them and monitor them.
They have to live a life of secrecy to avoid mishaps.
for example, the royal family. They're millionaires and Prince William is a balding incel now, he can get a hair transplant or wear a toupee but he doesn't. They have to make appearances and any small change can cause them to have a negative image.

lucindaris

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2018, 06:18:42 PM »

Depends Elon Musk, Rich Piana and other famous ppl got their hair transplant and nobody care about this (not even talking about these - https://www.ranker.com/list/celebrities-who-have-had-hair-transplants/josh-heller), they are known for their roles and achievements not for surgery. It's not same, since hair and probably other plastic surgeries are quite common if we compare them to LL. I dont know about scale (studies and other manipulating articles with short samples). You can see tall junkies or homeless people so its not automatic way to be something important. What i want to say that personality is important aswell and if you are a loser, that couple cms wont change your life significantly.

myloginacc

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2018, 07:09:16 PM »

Don't bother, Lucindaris.

Let this thread be a case study in the future.

Purushrottam

« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2018, 08:10:53 PM »

HOLY  . RaaX, please see a psychiatrist asap! Having a mental illness is nothing to be ashamed about. Please stop doing this. I can see that you really hate yourself and have a lot of other issues that you need to work on. It doesn't have to be this way. Please look at this like you would any other disease/illness. When you get sick, you go to a doctor. This is no different. Love yourself or no one will.
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2018, 08:19:16 PM »

HOLY  . RaaX, please see a psychiatrist asap! Having a mental illness is nothing to be ashamed about. Please stop doing this. I can see that you really hate yourself and have a lot of other issues that you need to work on. It doesn't have to be this way. Please look at this like you would any other disease/illness. When you get sick, you go to a doctor. This is no different. Love yourself or no one will.

So it’s a mental illness to recognise that whites are generally superior at everything and the only people who are good looking from my race are the ones that look more european than anything else

Cool then lol

Seriously
I don’t understand how Indians or other Pakistanis can’t see this... it’s so evident
All the successful film stars and models are literally more caucasoid than the general population but when you call them out on worshipping european features, they all get defensive and claim “we naturally evolved with these features”
Fukin lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up