Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: What is your skull circumference?  (Read 7400 times)

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
What is your skull circumference?
« on: June 13, 2018, 03:55:18 PM »

One study in the United States estimated the average human head circumference to be 55 centimetres (21 3⁄4 in) in females and 57 centimetres (22 1⁄2 in) in males.

I am at 56.6cm... Time to LDAR(lay down and rot) i guess

Discuss.

human and subhuman.
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

patientprivacy

Re: What is your skull circumference?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 04:29:34 PM »

This is a very interesting discussion. What height would be ideal for a person who has a 59.5 cm skull circumference and a current height of 1.69?

In my opinion, LL is useful not just for gaining height, but also for becoming proportionate. There are some short people who shouldn't do LL because their bone structure is small, whereas there are some average or tallish people who have wide bone structure and a big skull and thus need more height to improve their proportions.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 04:48:46 PM »

This is a very interesting discussion. What height would be ideal for a person who has a 59.5 cm skull circumference and a current height of 1.69?

In my opinion, LL is useful not just for gaining height, but also for becoming proportionate. There are some short people who shouldn't do LL because their bone structure is small, whereas there are some average or tallish people who have wide bone structure and a big skull and thus need more height to improve their proportions.

iirc from a thread on bodybuilding forums, that measurement belonged to people in the 184-189cm.
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)

patientprivacy

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 04:57:19 PM »

iirc from a thread on bodybuilding forums, that measurement belonged to people in the 184-189cm.

So... Should this patient be recommended to lengthen 15-20 cm more? Time to LDAR too. fk  ;D

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 04:59:06 PM »

So... Should this patient be recommended to lengthen 15-20 cm more? Time to LDAR too. fk  ;D

I want to be 6 ft 1.5 tbh but i believe my skull would hold me back massively.
I think i should also measure my clavicles as taller people have wider clavicles.

patientprivacy

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 05:02:38 PM »

I want to be 6 ft 1.5 tbh but i believe my skull would hold me back massively.
I think i should also measure my clavicles as taller people have wider clavicles.

Yes, your head is quite small, even for your current height. The patient I'm taking about wouldn't get a proportionate head even by doing 15/20 cm more. As I said, TLDR for both.

myloginacc

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 06:05:24 PM »

This thread is not even in the right section. Also, despite the fact that head size is indeed controlled by HGH, I see it on the streets everyday that an individual's genome plays a much bigger role on the size of someone's head compared to most other exterior body parts also influenced by HGH. Almost like feet size.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 06:41:52 PM »

This thread is not even in the right section. Also, despite the fact that head size is indeed controlled by HGH, I see it on the streets everyday that an individual's genome plays a much bigger role on the size of someone's head compared to most other exterior body parts also influenced by HGH. Almost like feet size.

other sections are dead sections and besides this is as important as limb lengthening, you need to consider all your proportions when lengthening.

patientprivacy

Skull circumference and LL
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 07:24:33 PM »

The title makes us think it's off topic, but in fact it's a very interesting question for those considering LL. The title should be 'Skull circumference and LL' or something like that.

myloginacc

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 09:55:48 PM »

Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

patientprivacy

MirinHeight

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2018, 05:58:38 AM »

lol you are comparing a very attractive dude to a guy that is not attractive.

cam gigandet has one of the smallest skulls I've seen and is widely recognized as one of the best looking male actors.

same with PAUL WALKER, justin timberlake, jake gyllenhall, Alex Pettyfer

even look at steph curry's skull size at 6'3.

wingspan matters most when it comes to proportions. imo your height should not be more than your wingspan when you have shoes on.

/also my head circumference is 58-58.5 cm, and it should not matter imo
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

Johnson1111

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2018, 06:00:20 AM »

Worrying about something as dumb as skull proportions is just a time sink to ruminate further and further about how many deviations one is from being coined “perfect”

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2018, 06:55:48 AM »

lol you are comparing a very attractive dude to a guy that is not attractive.

cam gigandet has one of the smallest skulls I've seen and is widely recognized as one of the best looking male actors.

same with PAUL WALKER, justin timberlake, jake gyllenhall, Alex Pettyfer

even look at steph curry's skull size at 6'3.

wingspan matters most when it comes to proportions. imo your height should not be more than your wingspan when you have shoes on.

/also my head circumference is 58-58.5 cm, and it should not matter imo

JFL if you think skull size does not matter.

PS
this pic is not photoshopped

He is a 6 foot 7 bodybuilder called "Aaron Reed"

Johnson1111

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2018, 07:05:39 AM »

Looks like he skipped head day

YungGud

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 08:59:59 AM »

His head is kind of small ,but in general he does look okay,proportions doesn't matter unless they too much stand out of standard
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2018, 10:44:26 AM »

His head is kind of small ,but in general he does look okay,proportions doesn't matter unless they too much stand out of standard

Bullshet

his skull is the same size as someone who is 5 ft 7 or 8.

Small skull looks comical

subhuman and human

myloginacc

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2018, 10:53:14 AM »

This thread really should be moved to the BDD- I mean, proportions forum.

MirinHeight

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2018, 01:33:30 PM »

Bullshet

his skull is the same size as someone who is 5 ft 7 or 8.

Small skull looks comical

subhuman and human

I feel as if maybe you should not get LL if you think unattractiveness makes one "subhuman". it is a very sad approach to have, especially when you said that you have a below avg head size and you somehow think that is "subhuman". you are basically calling yourself inhumane for something you have no control over. Fix these deep issues first prior to getting LL or you will never be satisfied.

patientprivacy

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2018, 02:32:00 PM »

I sort of agree with Mirinheight. Small-headed people are not subhuman, and calling oneself subhuman is unhealthy. I think, however, that skull circumference is quite important in terms of looks. Small heads look terrible, as in those examples, but oversize heads look terribly bad as well.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2018, 02:49:29 PM »

I am at 56.6cm... Time to LDAR(lay down and rot) i guess

Discuss.

[human and subhuman.

In japan, smaller heads are considered more attractive  ;D  you can become a human here, ha ha!!!
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

YungGud

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2018, 02:58:40 PM »

and i dont know may be it matter or doesn't matter,but steel  its not that serious issue if someone has smaller than average head,unless it really tiny,anyway i have a head size of guy who should be 6ft-6 ft 1 .And head size is ... changeable,with hgh ,watch Rich Piana ,he told about this side effect of HGH
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

patientprivacy

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2018, 03:10:57 PM »

Is it changeable? If it is, it would be for making it bigger, not smaller. I think head size can’t be modified. If your head is bigger than average your only option to become proportioned is limb lengthening.

YungGud

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2018, 03:18:36 PM »

Is it changeable? If it is, it would be for making it bigger, not smaller. I think head size can’t be modified. If your head is bigger than average your only option to make it look smaller is limb lengthening.
Yes ,it is.When Piana was talking about side effects of HGH that he was using during the year or so he told that his shoe size does change  ,his hands (fist)growing bigger +1 size ,and also his skull had grown (he mentioned that he have to wear larger hats) Dont know how its growing but thats the fact
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2018, 03:27:11 PM »

I feel as if maybe you should not get LL if you think unattractiveness makes one "subhuman". it is a very sad approach to have, especially when you said that you have a below avg head size and you somehow think that is "subhuman". you are basically calling yourself inhumane for something you have no control over. Fix these deep issues first prior to getting LL or you will never be satisfied.

Ethnics will never be able to compete with pure Aryan whites. That’s a fact and I accept it
When I say human and subhuman, it’s usually to have a laugh even tho it is true.

patientprivacy

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2018, 03:30:32 PM »

So do you think bigger heads are a sign of being Aryan? Isn’t it supremacist to consider Aryans superior?

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2018, 03:37:09 PM »

So do you think bigger heads are a sign of being Aryan? Isn’t it supremacist to consider Aryans superior?

This

cannot compete with this

Whites are superior in every way when it comes to looks.
This is irrefutable.
The only ethnics who are even remotely good looking are the ones that look more Caucasoid.

Yes ,it is.When Piana was talking about side effects of HGH that he was using during the year or so he told that his shoe size does change  ,his hands (fist)growing bigger +1 size ,and also his skull had grown (he mentioned that he have to wear larger hats) Dont know how its growing but thats the fact

The amount of HGH those pro guys run is unsustainable financially for the average joe.

They run 10iu+ per day.

myloginacc

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2018, 05:14:46 PM »

This is irrefutable.
The only ethnics who are even remotely good looking are the ones that look more Caucasoid.

I suggest you visit /r/beholdthemasterrace for examples of irrefutable Aryan beauty.

And I'm not going to get into a discussion about the/a "white race" in a f limb lengthening forum. I can only suggest you get yourself a background on human genetics, or look up the hard science on your own.

MirinHeight

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2018, 08:08:33 PM »

This

cannot compete with this

This is irrefutable.

The amount of HGH those pro guys run is unsustainable financially for the average joe.

They run 10iu+ per day.

the level of ignorance from you is appalling. Get yourself an education cause you sound like a dumb racist prick. I feel like I am losing IQ points reading what you post.

you are legit comparing attractive males to non-attractive males to confirm your racist bias.
compare that pretty boy white fruitcake with Shemar Moore and every girl will pick Shemar when it comes to looks. Shemar Moore is the complete opposite of aryan...

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2018, 06:45:07 AM »

the level of ignorance from you is appalling. Get yourself an education cause you sound like a dumb racist prick. I feel like I am losing IQ points reading what you post.

you are legit comparing attractive males to non-attractive males to confirm your racist bias.
compare that pretty boy white fruitcake with Shemar Moore and every girl will pick Shemar when it comes to looks. Shemar Moore is the complete opposite of aryan...

That ethnic I posted is a top highest paid bollywood superstar called salman Khan Lol
And the pretty boy is Travis Fimmel from the Warcraft movie

This is what Shemar Moore looks like

He has got thinner features which are traits of Caucasian
A pure ethnic has got blockier features. Thin facial features first appeared among whites. Same goes for blue eyes etc

It’s a fact tho
White people are just generally better looking on average compared to ethnics
Studies have even shown whites just perform better overall even on dating sites

Whites are literally admired by every race
And whenever whites breed with another race, they create a better looking offspring for that ethnic(I have yet to see a single ugly half white half ethnic person)
But whenever let’s say an African and middle eastern breed, they create a messy looking offspring lol
Btw I am not white
I am just speaking the truth tbh

I suggest you visit /r/beholdthemasterrace for examples of irrefutable Aryan beauty.

And I'm not going to get into a discussion about the/a "white race" in a f limb lengthening forum. I can only suggest you get yourself a background on human genetics, or look up the hard science on your own.

Lol at beholdthemasterace
Full of white hating people brainwashed by media to self hate and who are ignoring the good traits of whites

It’s as dumb as r/asianmasculity(LMAO)

This is the problem with this forum
You’re all constantly nitpicking flaws among different people and saying “oh this guy has that flaw of mine and that guy has that flaw of mine so I am not bad looking if others have it too”(talking about the proportion section on this forum)
No end to this delusion

Take the redpill

MirinHeight

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2018, 10:45:03 AM »

Omar Borkan is recognized as one of the top 5 best looking men in the world.

And he is middle eastern... born in Iraq

you are absolutely clueless. What about Dwayne Johnson? John Abraham? Hrithik Roshan? etc

you are just a self-hating, delusional prick. LL will never satisfy you.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up