Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Height from larger torso.  (Read 1538 times)

n37r0

Height from larger torso.
« on: July 07, 2018, 01:58:30 PM »

So it seems, through my observations at the gym; I see people ~2 inches taller than me. I compare our leg length and we look like both our legs are the same height. However, their torso is visibly lengthier.

Can this truly be the case? Are torsos a visibly defining feature of height?

Do male torsos get longer after 18 years old? Because I've looked at my body, and I'm a twig my torso is skinny and my nipple radius is tiny compared to that of a 40/50 year old man (e.g. my father). Does that mean my torso might grow?
Height:5'10.5/179cm.
Desired height:6'0 or 6'1
Braces correct crap teeth, LL corrects crap height

myloginacc

Re: Height from larger torso.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 02:41:55 PM »

Popular folklore here says the torso is the last part to grow on a male (stopping at 21).

And yes, there are people who are more torso than legs, and others who are more legs than torso, in terms of how it constitutes their total height. This can be measured by the sitting height ratio (SHR). In case you are curious, this is the natural variation among our species:

Mean SHR for populations of adults varies from minimum values, i.e., relatively longest legs, for Australian Aborigines (SHR = 47.3 for men and 48.1 for women) to the maximum SHR values, i.e., relatively shortest legs, for Guatemala Maya men and Peruvian women (SHR = 54.6 and 55.8 ).

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2872302/

You're Australian, so this might harder to digest for you, but here's a "gallery" with pictures of Aboriginal Australian men. They have the longest legs compared to their torsos in the whole of our species.

my torso is skinny

Regarding what can you do: eat more, and really work hard on those pushups. It'll have an effect. Deltoids wouldn't hurt too.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Johnson1111

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 02:47:55 PM »

Long legs look good IMO as long as they're decently proportioned. Long legs short torso looks much more normal than a huge torso and small legs lol.

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 11:44:09 PM »

It varies like hell man,my 6'1 friend has 4 inches of torso on me,while having an inch shorter legs.We are both of irish decent aswell so i don't know where he gets it from.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

n37r0

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 12:59:14 AM »

Popular folklore here says the torso is the last part to grow on a male (stopping at 21).

Sure hope so. I currently take 10ml of Ibutamoren/MK-667 everyday. My last measured growth was from age 16 when I was about an inch and a half shorter. When I was 13 I was about 5'7 ish. Does that mean I'm late to hit puberty?

Aboriginal Australian men.

Yeah Aborigines do have very long legs, I think it's an evolutionary trait because they had to run around like crazy (similar to why some African mountain tribes having long legs). But I'm neither Aboriginal nor White Australian. I think most White Australians here have bigger than average torsos and leg lengths that are pretty similar to that of the average.

Personally, growing an inch would be sufficient for me to stop considering LL or me finding a girl atm who likes me for who I am would take my mind off this website and LL all together.  ::)

myloginacc

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 08:31:06 AM »

Personally, growing an inch would be sufficient for me to stop considering LL or me finding a girl atm who likes me for who I am would take my mind off this website and LL all together.  ::)

You'll find one. Your height is absolutely not an obstacle for you in that regard. Keep working out, and working on your passions/hobbies.

And if you're not white-Australian, you're probably above-average at your height. Probably way above-average if you're Asian.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

n37r0

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 10:15:46 AM »

You'll find one.

I can't say that with certainty, my parents sent me to a stupid catholic all boys school... the course I attend at uni has no girls, legit. it's computer engineering related, and even if there are girls they're unattractive international students. I tried flirting with one and they were way too serious. So I'm in a pickle for the next 5 years of my life while I'm at uni.

I don't even wanna use things like tinder, because I live with my parents (house prices are expensive and I have a part time job which pays me )  & I feel shame in using   like tinder especially when my parents look down on it.. I honestly don't know where my life is headed and what goals I should set.

Johnson1111

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 12:44:20 PM »

I can't say that with certainty, my parents sent me to a stupid catholic all boys school... the course I attend at uni has no girls, legit. it's computer engineering related, and even if there are girls they're unattractive international students. I tried flirting with one and they were way too serious. So I'm in a pickle for the next 5 years of my life while I'm at uni.

I don't even wanna use things like tinder, because I live with my parents (house prices are expensive and I have a part time job which pays me )  & I feel shame in using   like tinder especially when my parents look down on it.. I honestly don't know where my life is headed and what goals I should set.

Seems like LL might not be the problem. Think about it, even if you gained 2 inches you'd still be in the same bubble. Seems you need to go out of your comfort zone and start expanding your social circle if you want more interaction with females and new people.

You might go to an all boys school (Which is fine, you're there to get educated in a very good field where you can excel) but you can have a dating life separately of corse. There are tons of apps, websites and even social scenes like bars, clubs etc. (If you're into that) where if you're a social guy you can meet plenty of people.

Seems like you put alot of limits on yourself. Some for no reason, some for a reason. Your height is not a deterrent for a partner, your current lifestyle is. There is a fine line. You are at a decent height right now TBH.

Zeo

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 12:47:49 PM »

I honestly don't know where my life is headed and what goals I should set.

listen to some jordan peterson

I will be grateful for this day. I will be grateful for each day to come.

myloginacc

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2018, 11:58:47 PM »

I tried flirting with one and they were way too serious.

So you just want sex, and not a relationship?

Good luck with that without looking for people who are also looking for the exact same thing.

Your height, again, is absolutely not an obstacle anywhere on Earth - unless you're aiming for the shallowest type of women possible. Ones who wouldn't give a guy a chance because of a 2cm difference, when he's already taller than herself.

n37r0

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 12:40:51 PM »

So you just want sxx, and not a relationship?

No, I'm not one of those sex-crazed sex fanatics you see on movies like American Pie.

I've been saving my pennies from my part time job, and putting it all into a vanguard index fund, just saving and reinvesting the dividends.. boring ik, but I don't spend money going to concerts, clubs and social places like those. I've been pondering splurging it all on a LL in Russia when I hit my target as a yolo move because it sucks being 2" off 6', it seems stupid but I haven't given it much thought and my mind might change when I'm 25 if I've grown an inch or a bit taller.

Moon knight

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 02:30:01 PM »

I’ve got two examples but can’t upload them lol can you let me know how to it keeps saying uploader is full
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

n37r0

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 03:19:17 PM »

Examples of what exactly?  :o

Moon knight

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 03:32:58 PM »

Examples of what exactly?  :o

People who are similar in height but have different purportions example longer torso longer legs etc
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe
Pages: [1]   Go Up