Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exercises/supplements/tips to grow taller at 17.  (Read 762 times)

177cmm

Exercises/supplements/tips to grow taller at 17.
« on: July 28, 2018, 10:45:26 AM »

Hello I would like to ask about your experiences if are going about increasing height without LL ? Some yoga exercises, exercises on improving posture (mine I think is poor because scoliosis - walking on shorter leg since childhood and sitting in a front of computer many hours) what can help lengthen little our spine. Some supplements what can really help us in gaining little height. Some happy ended stories?
I'm 17 so I think is still possible to gain at least inch because my bad posture.

I would be very happy and thankful for help .

myloginacc

Re: Exercises/supplements/tips to grow taller at 17.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 04:33:47 PM »

What you said is true.

But we are not medical professionals. Go schedule an appointment with a local orthopedist.

In terms of supplements, glucosamine sulphate helps maintain height you get from your cartilage tissue, which shrinks in the hours you're awake, and with aging.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

myloginacc

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 04:36:07 PM »

As to actually growing further, you may very well have closed growth plates at the age of 17. You'd need to do some x-rays to ascertain that. Again, a situation for a medical professional - a local orthopedist MD in your area.

With all that said, try not to think very much about height. Fixing your posture and scoliosis will feel much better, but 177cm is already a good height.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 11:24:48 PM »

Reup, i'm 5'10 to. but i'm 16! I want to be 6'2. And in the finish of this month i gonna buy "Anavar" to boost my height increase...
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 11:43:21 PM »

Reup, i'm 5'10 to. but i'm 16! I want to be 6'2. And in the finish of this month i gonna buy "Anavar" to boost my height increase...
The only thing anavar will make to you is to not have erections as it makes your body stop producing testosterone. Only a fool would use steroids to become taller. Only hgh would help and even that, if you dont have a defficiency which you dont have because you have a normal height, won't give you more than 1 inch max.

So stop risking for nothing and focus in more important things like school.
You have a good height but you can't become 6.2 or even 6ft without breaking your bones.

6'2_dream

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 04:57:26 PM »

consult a physician
to see how this your osseous growth, do not risk with anabolic steroids because the osseous growth ends in the bone age of 18 years due to the masculine hormones the only hormone that is specifically to grow is a HGH, if your bone age is in 16 years you probably will grow more, but if you are already with osseous epiphyses closed in the bone age and 18 years you no longer grow.
in my case I arrived at bone age from 18 years to 21 years (real age). but some people can reach the age of 18 years with only 15 years of age (real age)
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m
Pages: [1]   Go Up