Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gaining height from yoga.  (Read 979 times)

177cmm

Gaining height from yoga.
« on: August 20, 2018, 03:11:44 PM »

Hello, I wanna ask u guys... did someone gain any height from yoga exercises? If yes please share your results. Would be thankful.

And did someone use Glucosamine, can u share results too if any were?

Best regards.

myloginacc

Re: Gaining height from yoga.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 11:19:14 PM »

You can get up to 1cm from stretching your spine with exercises (e.g., with yoga), if you have always treated your spine badly, in my experience. The highest claim I've read on these forums was 2cm, however.

I personally got 1cm, but it (spine stretching exercises) also helped fix my previously terrible posture. Everyone in my family commented I looked taller, despite I have never having told anyone I was doing those exercises. I could never attribute that to 1cm, so it must be from how much my posture improved.

I really want to try glucosamine sulphate, but it's been hard to find locally. I don't want to order it from the internet (only came across shady websites/pharmacies), so I can't share my experience or results with it.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
Re: Gaining height from yoga.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 02:56:58 PM »

You can get up to 1cm from stretching your spine with exercises (e.g., with yoga), if you have always treated your spine badly, in my experience. The highest claim I've read on these forums was 2cm, however.

I personally got 1cm, but it (spine stretching exercises) also helped fix my previously terrible posture. Everyone in my family commented I looked taller, despite I have never having told anyone I was doing those exercises. I could never attribute that to 1cm, so it must be from how much my posture improved.

I really want to try glucosamine sulphate, but it's been hard to find locally. I don't want to order it from the internet (only came across shady websites/pharmacies), so I can't share my experience or results with it.

Could you link to your yoga routine please?
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature
Pages: [1]   Go Up