Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Starting a revolution, a parallel alternative to LL  (Read 1443 times)

The Dreamer

Starting a revolution, a parallel alternative to LL
« on: August 28, 2018, 09:35:37 AM »

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5139.31
Back a while there was a great discussion about this
I knew most of you didn't trust user "Harald Oberaelder" but he gave me the idea
I know here there are a plenty short successfull guys around here that have the right skills
I need an informatic engineer to build up a trustworthy system of gathering donation from crowdfounding
The major part of sum will go to the researchers, the minor part to the site technicians
It is not the money itself (although I hope a good sum will be gathered) but the gesture of bringing attention on short stature problem
10.000 solutions for the crappy baldness and a single (hard) one for height
I'm ready to donate now 100 bucks, it won't change my plans for gathering money for LL
LL is the actual solution but there is a need for a hope, for positivity
I don't care if when this future cure will be available, I will be too old. It is an investment
I'm ready to donate now
Mods please help me to keep this thread up
Anyone interested comment below

●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

The Dreamer

Re: Starting a revolution, a parallel alternative to LL
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 09:42:07 AM »

DISCLAIMER
I had many PMs asking that
Yes, I will do LL
My signature implies that I'm not obsessed anymore with it. And I'm happy with that
I believe that 100 bucks won't change my plans
That's I'm willing to donate

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 10:48:55 AM »

You can donate all you like, I doubt you'll convince anyone else though. Good luck.

The Dreamer

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 07:38:18 PM »

You can donate all you like, I doubt you'll convince anyone else though. Good luck.
I need an informatic engineer or software developer,not to convince someone to donate
And yes,I do this because I believe 100 bucks won't deny me LL
And to feel better with myself,for me it is better to try rather than doing nothing and it worths a try
I see it like an investment
Good luck for recruiting Jamal potential patients

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 08:05:18 PM »

I need an informatic engineer or software developer
Lol, is this a job board? At least I'm trying to do my recruitment in the right place. If software could make us taller, I'm sure there would be an app for it already)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 08:49:37 PM by taller_in_Kiev »

The Dreamer

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 09:02:57 AM »

Lol, is this a job board? At least I'm trying to do my recruitment in the right place. If software could make us taller, I'm sure there would be an app for it already)
It seems that ukraine guys have problems with the comprehension of a small english text
 I would suggest to Jamal next time to hire some native english fools
However I will try to explain with simple words so also a moron like you could understand
I need an informatic engineer to build up a system for gathering donations
I'm willing to donate some bucks because it won't change my LL plans
Use google translator if something is not clear,before posting (again !) on my thread

Pilor

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 09:59:43 AM »

I must agree with taller in kiev. This thread is nonsense

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 10:06:09 AM »

It seems that ukraine guys have problems with the comprehension of a small english text
 I would suggest to Jamal next time to hire some native english fools
However I will try to explain with simple words so also a moron like you could understand
I need an informatic engineer to build up a system for gathering donations
I'm willing to donate some bucks because it won't change my LL plans
Use google translator if something is not clear,before posting (again !) on my thread

This got me laughing so loud)), thanks pal, you made my day!!

"It seems that ukraine guys have problems with the comprehension of a small english text"

This is not good English, however I shalln't endeavour to correct you given you're obviously not from the English speaking world. For the record, I happen to be from Her Majesty's Kingdom), so challenge me on my command of the English language at your peril. You might as well take on one of the klitschko brothers at a boxing match. They happen to be Ukrainian and you're very very unlikely to land a single blow.

"I need an informatic engineer to build up a system for gathering donations "

Oh so you want to build your own crowd funding platform because all the existing ones like Kickstarter, Gofundme, Indiegogo etc told you to get lost?

I was trying to be nice to you, but now I can only suggest you take your scam someplace else.  The admin/moderators would seem are on an extended holiday to allow folk like you posting here.  Regardless, I assure you one thing: you won't be starting any revolutions.

The Dreamer

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 10:44:53 AM »

If I had to guess, I would say there are 2 possibilities:
- you are one of Jamal's patients suffering from non-union,probably crippled for life
The heavy and hilarious promotion you are doing for him is probably a refined method to tell people to stay away from him
-you are a legit promoter,but one of the worst I have ever seen.If I was Jamal, I wouldn't give you the pocket money for this poor job
However in both cases,the result will be only one: no one will go to Kiev neither will use a crappy overpriced (and outdated) nail.
After we have clarified this, yes I want to create a verified donation platform associated with the Forum
Doing this will allow new and old users to donate, if they want
That's why I need an informatic engineer
And yes,I will speak to mods (and possibly to admin) to see if this tool could be implemented or not
Last thing: I wouldn't recommend you to invade other topics as you have been doing since today with your promoter stuff.It is better for you to post it only in your crappy diary. Otherwise I will report you to the mods and ask your ban. I don't think the community appreciate your violations
I know many people here on the forum and I have met some of them in real life.They know who I am. The same doesn't apply to you,no one trust you. So you see,it is not a smart move to make me lose time

tlannister

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 10:52:55 AM »

I wish admin could ban shills like taller_in_kiev but he is fking exploiting his freedom.
He has added his sh!ty butcherer doctor his signature and is 24/7 on this forum posting in every single thread.
All I can say is
JAMAL IS SH!TY BUTCHERER FROM PALESTINE, ON OLD FORUM HE HAD MERELY 4 DIARIES. ALL OF THEM ENDED BADLY. NON-UNIONS INCLUDED. STAY WAY

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2018, 12:43:40 PM »

This is getting funnier)

@The Dreamer, at what point did I do any promoting on your thread? Or am I not entitled to a signature stating where/what method I did my LL?  After all, isn't that's the whole point of this forum?  I merely hinted at the fact that you're trying to pull a scam here, and later left no doubt about it.  LL is currently the only solution to short stature once you've stopped growing naturally. And trust me, there are already some very smart people out there doing all the research they can into this problem and they're not short of funding either. So once again, no revolutions here and you won't be conning anyone out of a few bucks either if I can help it.

"- you are one of Jamal's patients suffering from non-union,probably crippled for life "

Actually, I am doing ok thanks. I posted some gym videos under my diary.  Clearly you're a little challenged to find this yourself, so here's a link:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=9000.31

At least have the courtesy to glance over before you make comments that make you look obviously stupid. 

@tlannister. Please get a one way ticket to Kiev, we'll butcher you for free) if only to overcome your short man syndrome))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:52:24 PM by taller_in_Kiev »
Pages: [1]   Go Up