Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To all those who laughed at me for saying 6'2'' is not enough.  (Read 1001 times)

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER

https://babe.net/2017/05/17/i-dont-date-guys-under-6-3-1389

Who is laughing now?

Looks like I was right again. This is 21st century, people are taller now, competition is taller. You have to be true top tier, not just barely making it to compete in the west.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Jim_dabarber

Re: To all those who laughed at me for saying 6'2'' is not enough.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 10:18:00 PM »

Who is laughing now?

Looks like I was right again. This is 21st century, people are taller now, competition is taller. You have to be true top tier, not just barely making it to compete in the west.

Im laughing.... at you though!

Cant believe a 6’2 guy needs a couple more inches to score woman, especially those type of woman. Pathetic
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

notatroll

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 10:51:33 PM »

Those are fking bitches. Not worth it

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 10:54:45 PM »

Those are fking bitches. Not worth it

Cope.

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 11:22:40 PM »

Who is laughing now?

Looks like I was right again. This is 21st century, people are taller now, competition is taller. You have to be true top tier, not just barely making it to compete in the 7west.
If you care about what a specific woman wants, then you are the biggest loser even if you are 7ft and 300 pounds of muscles.

Also, if the same woman wanted a man 5.3 ft, would you become shorter to like you?

And finally, I had much better looking girls even when I were 5.6, so who cares about that stupid girl? Only a beta male like you.

Johnson1111

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 11:34:46 PM »

Yes 1 delusional girl who is living her life based on her zodiac sign surely proves all of your points to be true. How could we be so stupid to question you, when you had a blog post written by one person anecdotally on tap ready to wreck us with??

What do you mean "Make it" in the west? Most people just want to be financially comfortable and have an adequate partner they can have kids with. 6'2" is more than good enough for almost all people.

You have mental instability and possibly hoards of other mental problems 100%. You've used the black and redpill to cope so that you can point at other people. Like i said, you're right about alot of the stuff regarding short men and women to a degree. However it's nearly impossible not to be depressed when you're on forums solely dedicated to looks/hating women/blackpill etc because theres conflict of interest there.

People are usually biased on their ratings of others based on their negative outlook on life and wanting to spread hate. There are plenty of GL celebrities who would be rated terribly on reddit and other looks websites based on the autistic flaws that geeks would pick out on them. This is far from reality like you believe it is.

With all that being said, the problem is your face 100%. You're the one coping with needing more height. You are an oldcel for the girls you desire and you say you have a "baby face". If you posted face pictures it would show more clearly why you're not where you want to be. You don't want to dox yourself, so the reality is that you'll never be 6'4" unless you wear big lifts. There is no way to gain 2 inches naturally unless you have big time problems.

Think about it...Even 2 inches is a BIG GAIN with LL and poses risks. Theres no way you're achieving that naturally unless you have issues that are holding your height back. You are not one of those people.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2018, 12:23:55 AM »

Yes 1 delusional girl who is living her life based on her zodiac sign surely proves all of your points to be true. How could we be so stupid to question you, when you had a blog post written by one person anecdotally on tap ready to wreck us with??

One girl posts, 1000 girls think.

What do you mean "Make it" in the west? Most people just want to be financially comfortable and have an adequate partner they can have kids with. 6'2" is more than good enough for almost all people.

I'm not "most people". I want the best.

You have mental instability and possibly hoards of other mental problems 100%.

I never denied this, so what is your point? These things are not exclusory. One can have mental problems and still acknowledge importance of looks and height.

You've used the black and redpill to cope so that you can point at other people. Like i said, you're right about alot of the stuff regarding short men and women to a degree. However it's nearly impossible not to be depressed when you're on forums solely dedicated to looks/hating women/blackpill etc because theres conflict of interest there.

Black pill is not coping. Everything else is.

People are usually biased on their ratings of others based on their negative outlook on life and wanting to spread hate. There are plenty of GL celebrities who would be rated terribly on reddit and other looks websites based on the autistic flaws that geeks would pick out on them. This is far from reality like you believe it is.

Yes, people can be biased with negativity or positivity bias. But fact is - taller is better, at least where I live.

the problem is your face 100%
I can't change my face, it is maxxed out.

You're the one coping with needing more height.
More height = better in Scandinavia. There is no cope, just a fact.

You are an oldcel for the girls you desire and you say you have a "baby face".
Wrong. Girls often say I look too young for them. In fact, pretty much the only description people say when they see my pictures with girls my age is that I look "too young". I have some weird genetics that make me look 10 years younger in the face. Young girls are mostly into me, but they are not interesting.

If you posted face pictures it would show more clearly why you're not where you want to be.
And how would that benefit me?

You don't want to dox yourself, so the reality is that you'll never be 6'4" unless you wear big lifts.
You can't guarantee that. Here are some ideas:
- Glucosamine + chondroitin overdose
- K2 megadose
- Collagen megadose
- MK677 growth hormone
- Cycling with raised seat
- Everyday stretching
- Lordosis, pelvic tilt fixing.

It could work. Can't say for sure it won't or will, but there is a chance.

Think about it...Even 2 inches is a BIG GAIN with LL and poses risks. Theres no way you're achieving that naturally unless you have issues that are holding your height back. You are not one of those people.
If I don't get 2 inches and just get 1 inch, that would be amazing, too. Aim for stars, settle for moon, etc...

Sanity

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2018, 01:15:34 AM »

Dude get a life!. Your posting same thing over and over again with different thread titles. And its not even some poll, just one woman and even she is tall for a woman with high expectations with some weird reasoning. Stop talking nonsense. I taught u were credible at first but boy r u loosing that fast. call a spade a spade nothing more nothing less. 6'2 is definitely tall enough for height to not be a thing. Yes 6'3-6'4 is perfect. but 6'2 is nowhere even near average. Its pretty tall. Atleast tall enough for most women.

post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Purushrottam

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 06:27:45 AM »

Who is laughing now?

Definitely not me, because its tasteless to laugh at mentally ill people. I'm not trying to be snarky. I think your life will be much better if you spend less time on this forum and more time in therapy.
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

tlannister

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2018, 01:11:33 PM »

every single reply in this post is feeding the troll. he will keep posting if you guys respond. Please stop it already, we have LL to focus about. Dont let this tool derail us and waste our time.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 01:48:58 PM »

every single reply in this post is feeding the troll. he will keep posting if you guys respond. Please stop it already, we have LL to focus about. Dont let this tool derail us and waste our time.

You telling I am trolling is just coping at maximum levels. Easier to dismiss someone as a fool instead of admitting what he is saying is unbearable harsh truth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up