Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much would be proportional?  (Read 1415 times)

archi

• Visitor
How much would be proportional?
« on: September 07, 2018, 01:44:49 PM »

Hi there

How much taller can i get without getting disproportional?

Current height: 177 CM (5ft-10)

107cm floor to hip

113cm waist from floor

90cm inseam

70cm top of head to hip

182cm wing span

98cm chest

ramaka

Re: How much would be proportional?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 02:26:20 PM »

Hi there

How much taller can i get without getting disproportional?

Current height: 177 CM (5ft-10)

107cm floor to hip

113cm waist from floor

90cm inseam

70cm top of head to hip

182cm wing span

98cm chest

You already have much longer legs then me at 5’10 lol I only have an 78 inseam all the way to the floor lol I’m assuming your male if yes it’s quite difficult considering you already have an inseam equal to someone 6’2-6’4

Measure your torso length to find out what size it is I’m like a 20 inch torso which indicates a large torso which makes sense considering my inseam is short in comparison.

Not trying to offend you but what race are you because in general black men tend to have longer legs/limbs then white men it’s to do with the genetics tracing back all the way to their ansestors.

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 02:34:27 PM »

You already have much longer legs then me at 5’10 lol I only have an 78 inseam all the way to the floor lol I’m assuming your male if yes it’s quite difficult considering you already have an inseam equal to someone 6’2-6’4

Measure your torso length to find out what size it is I’m like a 20 inch torso which indicates a large torso which makes sense considering my inseam is short in comparison.

Not trying to offend you but what race are you because in general black men tend to have longer legs/limbs then white men it’s to do with the genetics tracing back all the way to their ansestors.

Yea i'm 5'10 also with a 82cm inseam,this man has the worst starting point for ll ever,bear in mind people say i have long legs.I think ll on this man at even 2 inches would make him apo 2.0.Put simply op it's like you've done ll already,not trying to be mean.I'd say say 6'4 to 6'6 would be the the norm for that leg length,coming from experience.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

ramaka

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 03:36:35 PM »

Yea i'm 5'10 also with a 82cm inseam,this man has the worst starting point for ll ever,bear in mind people say i have long legs.I think ll on this man at even 2 inches would make him apo 2.0.Put simply op it's like you've done ll already,not trying to be mean.I'd say say 6'4 to 6'6 would be the the norm for that leg length,coming from experience.

I 100% agree with you

And in regards to your 82 inseam that’s about average for a 5’10 guy

I’m just curious what this guys torso size is especially with a leg length that size it’s vary long considering he’s 5’10, I wish my legs were that length if that was the case I’d be like 6’3-6’4 lol

JON SNOW

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 04:08:49 PM »

not saying this is the case with op but, a lot of younger males have longer, legs even woman-like proportions

is a public health problem in a lot of countries , hormonal imbalance caused because of xeno-hormones, i dont have the link but there are studies about this

btw for comparison data my true inseam is 76 cm, 5’ 7   (late night)

ramaka

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 05:01:41 PM »

not saying this is the case with op but, a lot of younger males have longer, legs even woman-like proportions

is a public health problem in a lot of countries , hormonal imbalance caused because of xeno-hormones, i dont have the link but there are studies about this

btw for comparison data my true inseam is 76 cm, 5’ 7   (late night)

Effectively then would your leg torso ratio be close to this guy then just curious

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 05:16:53 PM »

I'm interested also what is your floor inseam?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 05:38:39 PM by Juiceslikewine »

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 05:37:00 PM »

I 100% agree with you

And in regards to your 82 inseam that’s about average for a 5’10 guy

I’m just curious what this guys torso size is especially with a leg length that size it’s vary long considering he’s 5’10, I wish my legs were that length if that was the case I’d be like 6’3-6’4 lol

I'm assuming he has a 5'6 or 5'7 guys torso if i'm bang on average,thanks for the assurance lol,thought my torso might be on the short side.

ramaka

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2018, 06:08:12 PM »

I'm assuming he has a 5'6 or 5'7 guys torso if i'm bang on average,thanks for the assurance lol,thought my torso might be on the short side.

Yea he’d have to have that size of a torso if his inseam is that long and yea your around average on inseams I mean my cousin has and 86 inseam at 6’3 (189-190) cm which is like 34-36 inches so I’m assuming your average being like 4-5 inches shorter in general

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 06:20:12 PM »

Yea he’d have to have that size of a torso if his inseam is that long and yea your around average on inseams I mean my cousin has and 86 inseam at 6’3 (189-190) cm which is like 34-36 inches so I’m assuming your average being like 4-5 inches shorter in general

That's good to hear,you're in a good spot with having legs on the short side of things though for ll,what's your height goal?

ramaka

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2018, 06:22:53 PM »

That's good to hear,you're in a good spot with having legs on the short side of things though for ll,what's your height goal?

I’d love to get to 6’2 if possible over two surgeries 5 cm in femurs and tibia to keep them within perportion on the legs

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2018, 06:28:37 PM »

I’d love to get to 6’2 if possible over two surgeries 5 cm in femurs and tibia to keep them within perportion on the legs

Sounds reasonable man,my 6'2 friend has a 32 inch inseam and he's got the long torso build,so you should be bang on.6'2 to 6'4 is the golden range imo,

6'2_dream

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2018, 02:26:42 PM »

he does not have long legs this normal, the problem is that one should not measure from the hip to the floor the measure must be from the seam, if the difficulty to measure the seam, the ideal is to measure the seated height and to discount from the total.
if he has 107cm from the hip to the floor should have a 25cm - 30cm discount there and his seam is around 80cm what is a short / medium legs ratio

my height 178cm
110cm from the floor to the hip
83cm sewing
my relationship (legs: torso 46:54)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 02:50:27 PM by 6'2_dream »
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m
Pages: [1]   Go Up