Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sitting height ratio  (Read 867 times)

Moon knight

Sitting height ratio
« on: September 10, 2018, 07:42:44 PM »

On average how noticeable is sitting height I have a 94-95 cm sitting height and did the multiple 0.52 that people have said to do and have came up with 97 cm sitting height for the height I’d like to be should I lengthen how noticeable would it be if I was 188 cm after LL with a sitting height of 94-95 cm
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

TIBIKE200

Re: Sitting height ratio
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 07:50:02 PM »

Dude, you are always saying you have a different starting height. On some threads you wrote you are 171 and want to add 9-10cm to become 180cm tall. And now you say you want to be 188?

Do you suffer from multiple personality disorder or something that you keep posting different  stats about yourself?

edit: Checked your post history... You are the guy who said he is a 6'2 guy who has a friend that is either 178, 173, or 170cm tall. And it has almost been a year and you have been asking the same questions over and over again.

You sir a a little bit wacky
I learned some stuff during this time

ramaka

Re: Sitting height ratio
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 08:55:01 PM »

On average how noticeable is sitting height I have a 94-95 cm sitting height and did the multiple 0.52 that people have said to do and have came up with 97 cm sitting height for the height I’d like to be should I lengthen how noticeable would it be if I was 188 cm after LL with a sitting height of 94-95 cm

Weren’t you the guy who told that other dude on another topic the averages for sitting height if that’s the case then why bother asking if you already know.

But I suppose I’ll give you it straight you said that it works out to 97 cm for someone who is 6’2 now if you do in fact have a sitting height of 94-95 cm no one is gonna notice I’ve sat beside plenty of 6’1-6’2+ people and let me tell you this sitting height can be extremely different someone at 6’4 could end up being more height in the legs and end up looking at you eye level without a problem it really is dependent on a lot of factors but I’ll put it this way I think you’d get away with it.

Now if you do have multiple personality disorder then that name and profile picture suits you big time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up