Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Sarin LL Diary 2018  (Read 6879 times)

Walking Tall

• Visitor
Re: Dr. Sarin LL Diary 2018
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2018, 11:16:03 PM »

Thanks 4cm

montahn

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2018, 08:38:24 AM »

162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

hotty

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2018, 08:52:26 AM »

I don't think the bones are aligned well. Are you going to get correct with ex-fix after lengthening?

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2018, 01:57:34 PM »

Its perfect man.

Did you feel any pain now ??

Thanks.

I feel no pain whatsoever, apart from the fact that I'm wearing frames - which is annoying when I sleep, my legs feel exactly as they did pre-surgery.

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2018, 02:03:16 PM »

I don't think the bones are aligned well. Are you going to get correct with ex-fix after lengthening?

Dr. Sarin hasn't mentioned anything about misalignment but I'll ask him about it.

GrowTow

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2018, 07:17:42 PM »

@WalkingTall

how much did you have to pay for this?

and how was it paid? did you pay a full amount or was there a deposit too etc?
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

4cms

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2018, 10:17:41 PM »

i believe this was your first post right @4cms?

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1238.31

look at it for yourself. I will repeat it, do not go to Sarin unless you want to be crippled. Many botched cases where pts ended with permanent disability.
Apopthosis from old forum was paid by Sarin to advertise him also. There was a lot of promoting and advertising of Sarin going on, and I believe people are still being paid to advertise him on this forum. Everyone who has done their research knows that Sarin is a butcher.

This will be my last comment on this thread.

Im going to have to jump in and correct you bud ,
No.1 apo donated 10,000 dollars for the guest house and sarin agreed to give apo a percentage from each patient is the story apo offered to out dr sarin on the recommended doctors list amit was involved in the money not getting back to apo sys op and sys op chucked a hissy fit to destroy dr sarin and all patients who spoke about their good experience. I know i was there you werent ! You're just regirgitating what you've heard. Quite pathetic really
No.2  you do realize im doing this surgery right now  ?
Did you see what the tubes look like ?
I ll quiz you are they metal or plastic , i bet you ll cheat and look at my diary lol

Like i said you dont have to tell me or walking tall anything we are here doing it. And i did my externals with dr sarin in 2012.
Dont worry if hes a bad doctor or butcher as you say we'll
Tell you buddy.
I do know one thing i already done one surgery with him and now on my second for internals . Im doing fine
Not to mention that i had surgery on the 12th last friday and dr sarin still hasnt received his money in full from me yet due to my bank being slow. If you seen his reaction maybe you would change your mind.
I know if that was someone like dr guichet he would probably throw a childish tantrum or have security guards by your door. 
You do know dr guichet has deal with apo sys op from old forum  right ?
You do know dr guichet took deposit money from me in 2012 and he didnt want to give it back, i later managed to get less than half back to which he claimed 2 emails from him cost $3600 dollars.
I hate to tell you but you're s victim of apo sys op propaganda. If you ask me if you lengthen over 6cms and get complications its not the doctors fault its yours, if its a complication the dr can fix and refuses to then yes its thr doctors fault. You also cant be 5 feet tall and expect to lengthen 8cms without complications the shorter you are the less your body will tolerate.
I know alot more than you about this i just prefer to get on with life and my surgery. If i see somthing bad i'll report on it ok bud.

TinyTL

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2018, 09:11:53 AM »

I wish there were two forums. One of sane people and the other for people who goes go Sarin, Russia, Dr. Jamal, Salameh, Vietnam and other dangerous places.

Anyone who goes to Sarin is taking a massive gamble with their health. I can't believe any financially sound western person would go to Sarin. Jesus.

4cms

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2018, 10:53:10 AM »

I wish there were two forums. One of sane people and the other for people who goes go Sarin, Russia, Dr. Jamal, Salameh, Vietnam and other dangerous places.

Anyone who goes to Sarin is taking a massive gamble with their health. I can't believe any financially sound western person would go to Sarin. Jesus.

No.1 you havent lengthened with dr sarin , so you dont know. All you know is what you have read. I know all the details of what has happened and i also have spoken to sys op and know everything about his shady dealings with the old forum , i have also been a victim of sys op when he banned my account and also took my email and told my friends about my previous lengthening.......do you think that was nice of him ?????
I will always back the person who helped me in the past.
Dr sarin gave helped me achive my goals in the past and i have seen him give people in the past one months free accomodation when they ran out of money , colin who lengthened with me whos diary is named small guy on this forum , think about it .....you back the doctors who charge $100 000 ! And sometimes charge you for complications
Now thats not to say if i was a millionare i wouldnt go to them , yes i would but thats not the cass for me.
Dr sarin is all i could afford so i came back. But i wont stand for someone ruining his name when he has taken care of me. Someone does good for me i am loyal til they do me wrong.

No.2 not everybody has 60 to 100k to spend on this surgery , and like i said on my diary this is my second lengthening with dr sarin. Anyone can choose whatever doctor they please. I  simply think you are the type of person that wouldnt take any risks if they hear bad rumours but for me i heard them but also had the experience that conflicted with those rumours. I know my experience so i go by it.

Finally with your above statement saying you cant believe any sane person would come here , well believe it buddy not only is this my second time here but i have seen atleast 20 patients in my time here.  Ive seen 1 guy with with a equinus or bad ballerina on one foot i think because he lengthened 8.8cms on tibias which is asking for complications.
When i see comments like yours i have to make rebuttals especially when i am a LL veteran that knows exactly what i am talking about. Fact is complications happen when you lengthen too much and on that subject i will concede that yes their have been people here that have gone past 7.5 but i also know that these patients argue til they get what they want.

I also dont believe any sane person would sell their house !!!  To do LL so each to their own i say dont you think ???
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 11:15:51 AM by 4cms »

TinyTL

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2018, 11:27:13 AM »

No.1 you havent lengthened with dr sarin , so you dont know. All you know is what you have read. I know all the details of what has happened and i also have spoken to sys op and know everything about his shady dealings with the old forum , i have also been a victim of sys op when he banned my account and also took my email and told my friends about my previous lengthening.......do you think that was nice of him ?????
I will always back the person who helped me in the past.
Dr sarin gave helped me achive my goals in the past and i have seen him give people in the past one months free accomodation when they ran out of money , colin who lengthened with me whos diary is named small guy on this forum , think about it .....you back the doctors who charge $100 000 ! And sometimes charge you for complications
Now thats not to say if i was a millionare i wouldnt go to them , yes i would but thats not the cass for me.
Dr sarin is all i could afford so i came back. But i wont stand for someone ruining his name when he has taken care of me. Someone does good for me i am loyal til they do me wrong.

No.2 not everybody has 60 to 100k to spend on this surgery , and like i said on my diary this is my second lengthening with dr sarin. Anyone can choose whatever doctor they please. I  simply think you are the type of person that wouldnt take any risks if they hear bad rumours but for me i heard them but also had the experience that conflicted with those rumours. I know my experience so i go by it.

Finally with your above statement saying you cant believe any sane person would come here , well believe it buddy not only is this my second time here but i have seen atleast 20 patients in my time here.  Ive seen 1 guy with with a equinus or bad ballerina on one foot i think because he lengthened 8.8cms on tibias which is asking for complications.
When i see comments like yours i have to make rebuttals especially when i am a LL veteran that knows exactly what i am talking about. Fact is complications happen when you lengthen too much and on that subject i will concede that yes their have been people here that have gone past 7.5 but i also know that these patients argue til they get what they want.

I also dont believe any sane person would sell their house !!!  To do LL so each to their own i say dont you think ???

So, if a person hasnt landed on moon yet, they are not allowed to talk about it? all the scientist that sent Armstrong to moon should shut up because only Armstrong knows best. No, thats not how it works. We human learn from history, learn from our mistakes. We document everything in books. Thats how we've evolved into what we are today.

Its all okay, nobody is telling you not to be loyal to Sarin, but not at cost of other future patients. This "doctor"  has used patients as learning experience. On old forum, where im banned from aswell, there are plently of diaries of failed sarin patients.

Also read what I wrote:
I can't believe any financially sound western person would go to Sarin.

if you dont have money and need surgery you take high risk. Maybe end up permanantly crippled like Crazy+6.

4cms

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2018, 12:49:09 PM »

You are changing the subject FACT is these are forums where anybody can post not history books.
Secondly if you believe everything you believe in history you are naive. Dont you know our world has been run by elite globalists who control your media, education , government and history books since atleast 1930 !
Some is true , some are truth twisted with lies , some are telling half truths and some simply hide the truth and tell another story.........lets not get into another topic.
These forums resemble chinese whispers im sure you know what that is.

Remember i just told you sys op took my email and sent friend requests to all my finds and sent me a friend request under the name golds gym then told all my friends i did LL , he also told them things and twisted the truth , i had a motorbike accident around 2011 i needed some surgery to fix complications then he goes and tells everyone i had penis enlargement surgery ! Which is funny when i look back but at the time it wasnt funny.
This guy sys op is the guy that put doctor sarin on the recommended list then took him off when amit was the one who was responsible for the money imbezzled and took the money. You know of course what sys op done after that
Sys op blocked me from my diary ozmanx which wasnt my name, then banned me to keep me from telling anything of what my experience was. The fact that he took my email and done what he did shows how low a human life form he is.

You think sys op wouldnt create some fake diaries ?
Now with regards to patient complications i cant speak for them , i speak for ME ! i can also speak for colin and sweden. I can also say the guys that done past 8cms cant really blame dr sarin.

There are 13 or 14 successful dr sarin diaries on this forum , plus all the successful ones from old forum .
They were all lucky were they ? I could go back and count all the succesful ones their too you know including MY first diary.
This is leg lengthening and if you go past 7.5cms even 7cms you have no one to blame but yourself.

Lets agree to disagree and leave it at that but you better wish me congratulations when i NAIL ! this last lengthening
On my femurs.

TinyTL

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2018, 01:25:08 PM »

You are changing the subject FACT is these are forums where anybody can post not history books.
Secondly if you believe everything you believe in history you are naive. Dont you know our world has been run by elite globalists who control your media, education , government and history books since atleast 1930 !
Some is true , some are truth twisted with lies , some are telling half truths and some simply hide the truth and tell another story.........lets not get into another topic.
These forums resemble chinese whispers im sure you know what that is.

Remember i just told you sys op took my email and sent friend requests to all my finds and sent me a friend request under the name golds gym then told all my friends i did LL , he also told them things and twisted the truth , i had a motorbike accident around 2011 i needed some surgery to fix complications then he goes and tells everyone i had penis enlargement surgery ! Which is funny when i look back but at the time it wasnt funny.
This guy sys op is the guy that put doctor sarin on the recommended list then took him off when amit was the one who was responsible for the money imbezzled and took the money. You know of course what sys op done after that
Sys op blocked me from my diary ozmanx which wasnt my name, then banned me to keep me from telling anything of what my experience was. The fact that he took my email and done what he did shows how low a human life form he is.

You think sys op wouldnt create some fake diaries ?
Now with regards to patient complications i cant speak for them , i speak for ME ! i can also speak for colin and sweden. I can also say the guys that done past 8cms cant really blame dr sarin.

There are 13 or 14 successful dr sarin diaries on this forum , plus all the successful ones from old forum .
They were all lucky were they ? I could go back and count all the succesful ones their too you know including MY first diary.
This is leg lengthening and if you go past 7.5cms even 7cms you have no one to blame but yourself.

Lets agree to disagree and leave it at that but you better wish me congratulations when i NAIL ! this last lengthening
On my femurs.

Actually I think i remember you from old forum. Especially when you mention the penis surgery thing.
You did the penis surgery while LLing with Sarin if I remember correctly. You also posted alot of pictures of yourself without hiding face.

Werent you the same person who got the deposit fee scammed by Guichet? (also on the guichet receipt you posted, your full name was on it. which i supposed Apo used to find you on FB)
also i believe your story about Apo/Sysop. He is an  , he has a wiki page about him and his exploits. Hopefully everyone will read and understand what he is.

4cms

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2018, 01:27:57 PM »

Actually I think i remember you from old forum. Especially when you mention the penis surgery thing.
You did the penis surgery while LLing with Sarin if I remember correctly. You also posted alot of pictures of yourself without hiding face.

Werent you the same person who got the deposit fee scammed by Guichet?

Yes thats right , god forbid a bad accident happens to you , also surgery is cheap in india. I have nothing to be ashamed of i fear no one !
Also their are millions of people with my name millions in different races across the world.
He didnt use the name if i did post it he used my email.

TinyTL

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2018, 01:30:46 PM »

Yes thats right , do you have a problem with that ?

lol man, why are you getting upset so fast? read my post. I am just trying to understand.
i remember on old forum you were far more open minded guy, opposite to the one Im talking to now who gets upset at every little thing and talks about new world order and elite globalism.
i remember you were a funny guy.. whatever happened ..

4cms

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2018, 01:32:10 PM »

Dont worry i read it again i misunderstood you.

4cms

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2018, 01:33:57 PM »

But as you remember correctly from my experience online i have changed , im not as funny as i used to be online due to idiots like sys op manipulating it. I keep that now for real life.

TinyTL

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2018, 01:35:41 PM »

But as you remember correctly from my experience online i have changed , im not as funny as i used to be due to idiots like sys op manipulating it.
Ok, thats ok. people can be mean and if you have changed to protect yourself and your family from being exploited by Apo/Sysops of this world. then good on you.
btw i think Apos doxxing of you is still online. Ill pm u

4cms

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2018, 01:36:38 PM »

Ok
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 02:04:22 PM by 4cms »

4cms

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2018, 02:36:40 PM »

Christiano. R the soccer player is a star that wasnt good looking until he had dental and jawline surgery , i dont hear everyone complaining about the truth , 2pac was accused of rape , rhianna was said to have herpes. In my opinion those that make up false rumours , or spread details of a persons personal life but twist the truth or even spread defamation of others are low jealous hater types of human who forever live in the shadows of the successful.  If people on these forums cant think of each other as brothers and seek to destroy eachother then what the world says about short people is true.
Me mysef i love putting people up not down , if a dude is handsome and short i ll tell the dude you must be a lady killer not talk behind his an attempt do destroy them and bring my stock up.
What someone else thinks of you is none of your business.

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2018, 03:29:08 PM »

Update

Things are going ok overall. I'm having some problems straightening my legs and I am also feeling lots of pain but I'm getting by. Other than this nothing has changed. I'm sleeping lots and all the staff are very good, helping me whenever I need help. I'm probably sleeping 14/15 hours a day which is probably good for recovery. Thats it really. Also if anyone says anything negative its just going to be ignored if you've never had surgery with Dr. Sarin you don't know what your talking about so stay off my diary.

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2018, 11:19:52 AM »

Update,

Things are going really well, I continue lengthening and the pain is less. I don't know how much time I have left but I will have an x-ray soon which will clear things up.

Throughout my experience Dr. Sarin and his team have been unbelievably helpful and caring. I know a lot of you who read this wont believe me, will think I'm a fake patient or will continue to have doubts about Sarin - but this is the best decision I've ever made.  :)

montahn

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2018, 05:24:18 PM »

you reply after 1month what happaned during this period ?
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2018, 06:00:09 AM »

Hi

There are 2 guest houses one for foreigners and one for nationals. I am 25 and in the foreigners guest house. There are 3 people in the foreigners guests house (there were 4 but one only came to remove nails and left) and 4 people in the other. There used to be one guest house with everyone but the government said to change this.

4cm that's fantastic that you've decided to come. October is probably a good time because the weather is cooler.

the govt. said to have 2 guest houses? I am Indian and I can tell you this is the biggest bull   you will ever hear. Govt. has better things to do then to tell Sarin how many guest houses he should have LOL.

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2018, 06:31:47 AM »

Do you want to open a guesthouse for treatment?

LL4me

• Visitor
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2018, 07:20:36 AM »

the govt. said to have 2 guest houses? I am Indian and I can tell you this is the biggest bull   you will ever hear. Govt. has better things to do then to tell Sarin how many guest houses he should have LOL.

This is your first post on this diary. 
Dont you have better things to do "yourself" than pick on something so irrelevant!

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2018, 08:31:13 PM »

BS needs to be called out especially for butcher turned surgeons like Sarin that you are promoting here for dubious reasons
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 10:08:07 PM by 7231 »

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2018, 05:12:20 AM »

If your angry you can come here and visit and see the many patients and the staff and the doctors and then decide if this is BS.

TallPersonality

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2019, 12:39:04 AM »

Walking Tall, how are you now?

4cms

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2019, 06:37:57 AM »

Walking tall got upset with all the negative comments, I dont think hes going to post anymore.
From experience with the guy, He's the type of guy to hold grudges.

TallPersonality

« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2019, 10:34:14 PM »

I understand him. This spam about "Sarin horror stories" is very annoying. Do you have contact with Walking Tall? Maybe you know something about his recovery?

4cms

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2019, 12:40:44 AM »

I understand but i also felt annoyed with the negative comments, I just answered them and kept posting for the sake of all the good people i kept my diary alive.

No i dont keep in touch with him hes from england.
Dont worry you're not missing out on much, He doesnt give in detail updates and like i said he holds grudges.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 01:01:22 AM by 4cms »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up