Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr. Sarin LL Diary 2018  (Read 6877 times)

Walking Tall

• Visitor
Dr. Sarin LL Diary 2018
« on: September 25, 2018, 01:54:58 PM »

Hello,

I'm currently undergoing external in India with Dr. Sarin. I want to tell you about my experience so far and will share with you my experiences in the future.
Timeline:
September 1 arrive in India and get picked up from the airport and taken to the guest house
September 3 taken to the hopsital
September 4 have leg lengthening surgery
September 7 taken back to the guest house
September 13 begin lengthening
September 24 have x-ray

Overview
My starting height is 173cm and I plan to lengthen 7.5cm. I have been told 7.5cm is the recommended maximum for lengthening. People however have lengthened more with Dr. Sarin. The guest house is called Ess Kay Ess Villa. When I arrived I was given a a menu of food to order from the guest house. The food is really good. I spent my first day just waiting around, trying out the menu. The journey to the hospital was around an hour. At the hospital I filled in formed and was given medical tests. I had a private room with its own bathroom. I was not allowed to eat on the day of surgery. On the day, I was put on a stretcher and taken to the operation theatre. They put me to sleep and the whole operation passed without me knowing. When I woke up I was on a stretcher outside the theatre. I was then taken back to my private room. I spent most of the days in the hospital sleeping. I was woken up when food was brought in or when nurses wanted to do checks. The food was good and the nurses friendly. When I returned to the guest house I tried to pass the time sleeping as much as possible. At first time dragged, but after a week or so time began to fly.

Pain
The first time I felt pain was after surgery, when I woke up on the stretcher. The pain was not in my legs though, it was in my back. The mattresses here are very firm, and I'm not used to lying on my back. That pain was very intense. When they took me back to my room I was able to raise my bed so I could sit up. This made a massive difference, stopping the pain in my back. There was also a tube in my penis which was really uncomfortable and when the nurse moved my IV drip I felt pain.
The journey back to the guest house was very uncomfortable. The roads can be bumpy and I was sitting in the backseat of a car with my legs stretched across. When I got back to the guest house I was carried in and put on the bed. This wasn't easy. When I was on the bed I again felt pain in my back and for the first few days had trouble sleeping. But I ordered a foam incline cushion on amazon and after that the pain went and I could sleep. Now when I sleep there is some discomfort because I am in one position all the time, but generally I get decent sleep. Going to the bathroom was very difficult at first. I was given a chair with wheels on, and getting into the chair and into the bathroom was very difficult at first. After a week my legs recovered a lot and I could use the bathroom without trouble. I feel no pain when my screws are turned to lengthen. I take a painkiller called Ultracet 3 times a day, but I've heard of patients who chose not to take it because they didn't feel they needed it. Physio is now the most difficult thing but it's manageable. I started physio the day I started lengthening. Overall I would say there is some pain, a lot of discomfort in the first 2 weeks, but overall, after things are settled, there is not much pain and only some discomfort.

Other detail
The helping staff are very friendly. I enjoy seeing and talking to my physio every day. The hotel staff are also good, they always respond to what I need. The guest room is nice, I always have the AC on because it can get uncomfortably warm. I order food from Zomato a lot. There are lots of good places around to eat. I really like Smoothie Valley. The shorts I brought with me were too small to put over the frames, so one of the helping staff went to town to buy me some which were big enough. If you do bring shorts make sure they are really big enough to put over the frames. I also didn't have any rupees with me when I arrived so my physio went and exchanged cash for me and took some out of my card.

Feel free to ask questions. I intend to upload photos soon.

4cms

Re: Dr. Sarin LL Diary 2018
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 03:36:25 PM »

Hey bro,
Great news on your successful surgery. I will be there in less than 2 weeks.
Are you in the forgeiners guest house ? As i understand he has 2.

ajay99

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 08:13:56 PM »

Bro what is your age ? are you indian ? ...... according to my information dr sarin has only 1 guest house......could you please ask some one how many patients are currently doing LL in guest house .

4cms

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 02:56:56 PM »

Bro what is your age ? are you indian ? ...... according to my information dr sarin has only 1 guest house......could you please ask some one how many patients are currently doing LL in guest house .

Hey ajay99

When are you going to the guest house ?

ajay99

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 04:27:36 PM »

I will go to guest house in the end of October.

4cms

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 12:03:00 AM »

I ll be there with my wife and kid on the 8th october , yes i am bringing them with me lol.

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 12:34:21 PM »

Hi

There are 2 guest houses one for foreigners and one for nationals. I am 25 and in the foreigners guest house. There are 3 people in the foreigners guests house (there were 4 but one only came to remove nails and left) and 4 people in the other. There used to be one guest house with everyone but the government said to change this.

4cm that's fantastic that you've decided to come. October is probably a good time because the weather is cooler.

Jayjay

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 01:55:41 PM »

Good luck walking tall. Are you doing femurs?

4cms

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 08:40:34 PM »

Hi

There are 2 guest houses one for foreigners and one for nationals. I am 25 and in the foreigners guest house. There are 3 people in the foreigners guests house (there were 4 but one only came to remove nails and left) and 4 people in the other. There used to be one guest house with everyone but the government said to change this.

4cm that's fantastic that you've decided to come. October is probably a good time because the weather is cooler.

Nice , what you doing tibias or femurs ?

montahn

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2018, 08:42:22 PM »

hello buddy. thanks for sharing your experience. keep updated, thanks again
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2018, 09:53:27 AM »

I'm doing tibia externals  8)

4cms

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2018, 03:21:27 PM »

Nice your about to have 4 again .....i do hear another african guys coming. Is he there yet ?

Anyway how much have you lengthening so far ? , i remember last time i done tibs i didnt feel any pain til about 3cms.

montahn

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 06:18:15 PM »

Did you ask for 10 cm ??
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

4cms

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 06:25:12 PM »

I'm doing tibia externals  8)

My advice is dont go past 6.5cms, i have seen atleast 2 people complain of complications at 7.5cms and seen worse cases at 8.8cms. I was in the guest house in 2013.

MirinHeight

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2018, 02:12:18 AM »

dont trust anything from this diary
and don't get surgery with Sarin unless you want to be crippled
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

4cms

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2018, 02:27:43 AM »

I had surgery with sarin in 2012. Im not crippled buddy , im also going there in 8 days .
Im curious whats your motive coming on walking talls diary ? I mean the guy just had surgery and is doing fine.
If he's a fake i ll tell you in 8 days other than that i think you should stop spreading fear.
Bottom line is if you lengthen too much you done it to yourself. Dr sarin told me 5 years ago to stop at 6.5cms.
And i listened.

4cms

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2018, 02:43:15 AM »

Quick question though , have you actually had your surgery done yet ?

MirinHeight

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2018, 03:11:46 AM »

i believe this was your first post right @4cms?

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1238.31

look at it for yourself. I will repeat it, do not go to Sarin unless you want to be crippled. Many botched cases where pts ended with permanent disability.
Apopthosis from old forum was paid by Sarin to advertise him also. There was a lot of promoting and advertising of Sarin going on, and I believe people are still being paid to advertise him on this forum. Everyone who has done their research knows that Sarin is a butcher.

This will be my last comment on this thread.
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2018, 07:25:55 AM »

Anyone who goes to India for surgery has the lowest IQ. India is one of the least developed countries on the planet. India is far behind Russia and China and even worse than Vietnam. I know that many Chinese people have messed up their lives in order to go to India cheaply. This is a piece of advice. Those Chinese who have been screwed up will not come to this forum.  I don't know if this is a fake patient.
This is the International Monetary Fund's per capita GDP data for 2018, showing that India is one of the worst countries on the planet.https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDPDPC@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2018, 08:44:48 AM »

Anyone who has had surgery with Dr Sarin will tell you he is a fantastic doctor. Nobody is paying me and I am not a fake patient. My treatment here has been fantastic; I come from a western country and the health treatment here is 100% as good. I might as well be back home.

Please don't attack India with your ignorance. India is a very big country. Because of it's scale you wouldn't compare India to single European country but could only compare it to Europe as a whole. There are parts of Europe which are less developed than other parts such as Latvia, which is far behind countries such as the UK. The same applies to India.

This video will help dispel false opinions about India's medical services:

For limb lengthening surgery, Dr Sarin is as experienced and qualified as any doctor in the world. I am experiencing that right now.

TinyTL

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2018, 08:50:31 AM »

i have to agree:
Sarin is a known butcherer. He is cheap because you will be his exerpiment and learning product.
If the surgery goes ok you will be happy, if it turns out bad with complication. He will disregard you and for him you will only be a learning point in his career.
For you, what awaits is a life time of struggle.

if you go to India for surgery, you're playing with your life.

4cms

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2018, 09:12:30 AM »

i believe this was your first post right @4cms?

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1238.31

look at it for yourself. I will repeat it, do not go to Sarin unless you want to be crippled. Many botched cases where pts ended with permanent disability.
Apopthosis from old forum was paid by Sarin to advertise him also. There was a lot of promoting and advertising of Sarin going on, and I believe people are still being paid to advertise him on this forum. Everyone who has done their research knows that Sarin is a butcher.

This will be my last comment on this thread.

As i understand it you're 5'10 and have height neurosis , take a good look at yourself , you're wasting your money 5'10 is a great height.

You're right it is my post i did notice a minor mistake i lengthened 6.5cms on tibs and was going for 4cms at the time hence ny name 4cms. I didnt end up doing the second surgery and decided to spend money on other things but here i am again heading there.
Like i said ive done surgery with him and im fine, im going again in 8 days and i ll tell you if walking tall is fake lol
I doubt it.
Now look the guys already done surgery dont spoil his diary or would you like us to wait for your diary wait for a complication then ruin your diary ?
You want to see my diary on the old forum before i got banned by apo ? He changed my name changed my password and banned me
http://www. /index.php?topic=5412.0

I seen about 5 patients leave the guest house in my time 1 left with a complication. I also was told of 1 patient was having sxx in the guest house problem was this affected the tubes and there was a malfunction. You dont have sxx while doing LL. the other patient i seen lost function in one foot he lengthened 8.8cm which is just too much.
Know the whole story not just 1 side.

Furthermore non of this is any of your business , dont like the diary dont read it.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 10:06:44 AM by 4cms »

4cms

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2018, 09:27:32 AM »

Anyone who has had surgery with Dr Sarin will tell you he is a fantastic doctor. Nobody is paying me and I am not a fake patient. My treatment here has been fantastic; I come from a western country and the health treatment here is 100% as good. I might as well be back home.

Please don't attack India with your ignorance. India is a very big country. Because of it's scale you wouldn't compare India to single European country but could only compare it to Europe as a whole. There are parts of Europe which are less developed than other parts such as Latvia, which is far behind countries such as the UK. The same applies to India.

This video will help dispel false opinions about India's medical services:

For limb lengthening surgery, Dr Sarin is as experienced and qualified as any doctor in the world. I am experiencing that right now.

Just ignore these guys bro , continue your diary please i would like to know how its going.

You made me think abit with that youtube video.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 12:40:47 PM by 4cms »

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2018, 01:16:14 PM »

i have to agree:
Sarin is a known butcherer. He is cheap because you will be his exerpiment and learning product.
If the surgery goes ok you will be happy, if it turns out bad with complication. He will disregard you and for him you will only be a learning point in his career.
For you, what awaits is a life time of struggle.

if you go to India for surgery, you're playing with your life.

I don't know why you are lying. Dr. Sarin has around 30 years experience - he does not need to experiment. Surgery here is as likely to go ok as anywhere in the world - you have serious misconceptions about him and India.

People come to this forum looking for guidance and understanding. You use fear tactics to try and scare them from making informed choices.
Saying Dr. Sarin is a 'butcherer' or that 'you're playing with your life' to come here is completely wrong. For most people this surgery is a big decision and your being unfair by lying and fear-mongering. If anyone reading this believed you, it could stop them making a life-changing choice.

Please think about what you're doing.

TinyTL

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2018, 01:56:58 PM »

If anyone reading this believed you, it could stop them making a life-changing choice.

Please think about what you're doing.
No, its you who should think about what you're doing. You're advertising for a doctor with tons of sad diaries behind him. You're advertising for a man who was known as the "butcherer" on the old forum.

The life-changing choice is being tricked to undergo LL with this "doctor" and end up with permanent problem, that my friend is a life-changing decision.

I am not saying people shouldnt do LL, I am saying people should pick a safer surgeon.

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2018, 02:37:49 PM »

No, its you who should think about what you're doing. You're advertising for a doctor with tons of sad diaries behind him. You're advertising for a man who was known as the "butcherer" on the old forum.

The life-changing choice is being tricked to undergo LL with this "doctor" and end up with permanent problem, that my friend is a life-changing decision.

I am not saying people shouldnt do LL, I am saying people should pick a safer surgeon.

I'm going through the treatment right now, I'm experiencing it first hand - he is not a butcher, this is entirely safe. You have never had treatment here, you are basing your opinions on what other people said. Your credibility depends on their credibility. For someone who has never had treatment here, you have a very strong objection. You seem to have some kind of agenda. There are plenty of posts that say Dr. Sarin is a good doctor but you completely ignore them. As an outsider with no first hand experience, the worst you could say is that you've encountered mixed posts and diaries, but you don't, you just focus on the negative.

4cms

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2018, 03:50:23 PM »

REGISTERED ON SEPTEMBER 24TH WITH ONLY 11 POSTS ( 5 days ago ) The same date this diary was started very very suspicious

Yea look i think you have some kind of agenda, i agree.
You have voiced your opinion. Now thats enough if you keep going you should be reported to the moderator.
We get it you dont like sarin, go spread that elsewhere please.

Also why do you only have 11 posts , you also registered on the 25th of september the same day this diary was started, your profile reeks of a fake account , are working for the old forums sys op. Like why are you here?
The question is what are you getting out of posting here, i know your getting some kind of kickback.
And if you are from the old forum what are you doing here ?
Maybe im wrong and you're just a guy who believes everything bad he has heard.

Why you selling your house to do LL thats too much bud way too much. Whats your height ?
The other thing is even myself , if i see somthing i dont like with his current internal patients even i could change my mind you dont have to worry about me.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 04:21:09 PM by 4cms »

4cms

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2018, 03:53:30 PM »

I'm going through the treatment right now, I'm experiencing it first hand - he is not a butcher, this is entirely safe. You have never had treatment here, you are basing your opinions on what other people said. Your credibility depends on their credibility. For someone who has never had treatment here, you have a very strong objection. You seem to have some kind of agenda. There are plenty of posts that say Dr. Sarin is a good doctor but you completely ignore them. As an outsider with no first hand experience, the worst you could say is that you've encountered mixed posts and diaries, but you don't, you just focus on the negative.

Post some xrays bro and some of your legs. Some people need to see to believe.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 06:54:23 PM by 4cms »

4cms

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2018, 05:22:41 PM »

Try this link  to upload pictures , its not a straight forward upload you have to upload it elsewhere and post the link

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2183.0

Walking Tall

• Visitor

Walking Tall

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2018, 11:16:03 PM »

Thanks 4cm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up