Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would I look normal? (+8cm femurs)  (Read 1799 times)

Mule

Would I look normal? (+8cm femurs)
« on: October 02, 2018, 02:01:17 PM »

Hi, first post here.

I’m planning on getting bilateral femur lengthening next year to get about 3 inches to go from 5ft 6 1/2 to 5ft 9 1/2.

I think my femur:tibia ratio is still in the range of normal after lengthening? Perhaps I’ve measured wrong though.

I’ve also slightly increased the width of my thighs in the after image because I plan on increasing muscle mass there to make the proportions look better.

https://imgur.com/a/oYPSXWJ

ThatGuy

Re: Would I look normal? (+8cm femurs)
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 03:10:36 PM »

Your arms seem a little short. What's your wingspan?

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 03:27:23 PM »

Looks fine to me man. Once you beef up your arms youll look normal, atleast in the eyes of people that dont know about LL.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

Mule

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 03:36:40 PM »

Wingspan is 175cm (69inches) so I guess it would look more in proportion if I only went for +6cm, perhaps that would be a better option for me.

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 03:42:01 PM »

Yep, now go to gym to grow the shoulders.  8)
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

ThatGuy

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 04:19:38 PM »

Wingspan is 175cm (69inches) so I guess it would look more in proportion if I only went for +6cm, perhaps that would be a better option for me.
You could still pull off 5'9-5'9.5 easy, your ape index will barely be in the negative. Hell, there are people with -4 inches on their index.

Mule

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 04:25:42 PM »

Thank you everyone for your input :)

mrblack

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 05:42:03 PM »

Provided that your mockup is done right, the result looks okay, I see no big problem with proportion

ShortArm

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 11:33:57 AM »

This is as honest as it gets. I have short arms. Dont lenghten as mutch as you did in the photoshop. Your arms look a bit short. My advice is to maybe do a bit less.

Here is a guy planning 2-3 leg shortening or arm lenghtening. My height 178,5 cm so i am not a big guy. About average in height. Being proportional is a blessing, dont make your self unproportion.

6'2_dream

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 04:29:44 PM »

Hi, first post here.

I’m planning on getting bilateral femur lengthening next year to get about 3 inches to go from 5ft 6 1/2 to 5ft 9 1/2.

I think my femur:tibia ratio is still in the range of normal after lengthening? Perhaps I’ve measured wrong though.

I’ve also slightly increased the width of my thighs in the after image because I plan on increasing muscle mass there to make the proportions look better.

https://imgur.com/a/oYPSXWJ

appears to have a good proportion, its barrios appear to be short because its trunk is medium (almost long) leaving its arms in the line of the waist.
but this is natural, many people are like that when they have long or medium torso.
see chris hemsworth in some pictures he appears to have short arms, which is not true but this happens because his trunk is long,
There are two things that characterize this idea of ​​short arms,
is the elbow line high above the navel, and the hand at the waist line, this gives the impression of short arms, otherwise the long arm impression is elbow near the navel line and hand below the waist line , more or less in the middle of the thigh or near the knee.
but do not worry you in 5'9 gets pretty normal within the ratios that naturally exist

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Nho1BvC97zA/Txg2lb5OK9I/AAAAAAABMhM/SRIU4-zvm4Y/s1600/shirtless%2Bchris%2Bhemsworth.jpg
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m
Pages: [1]   Go Up