Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: My open growth plates height gaining journey.  (Read 5676 times)

hghguy

My open growth plates height gaining journey.
« on: October 09, 2018, 09:31:09 PM »

Im 16.5 male and my bone age is 16.5 too and i have my long bones growth plates open but some of plates from my wrists are closed not all. I am 170cm tall and i am going to try grow as much possible so my strategy is:

2.5mg letrozole ED to make my estrogen levels ZERO

15iu pharma grade growth hormone/ED

Im running this 1-2 years

So what you think guys how much i can grow with that? Any tips how i can keep my growth plates open as much as possible. Wish me luck

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
Re: My open growth plates height gaining journey.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 12:41:02 AM »

You can stay with 5'10 but still not enough to stand out.

If I feel a bit low with 5'11, I really recommend you use elevators like me. The height of a young white is currently 6ft.
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 12:59:27 AM »

You can stay with 5'10 but still not enough to stand out.

If I feel a bit low with 5'11, I really recommend you use elevators like me. The height of a young white is currently 6ft.

Real white youngsters are at least 7'11 so get ur facts straight manlet.

Im 16.5 male and my bone age is 16.5 too and i have my long bones growth plates open but some of plates from my wrists are closed not all. I am 170cm tall and i am going to try grow as much possible so my strategy is:

2.5mg letrozole ED to make my estrogen levels ZERO

15iu pharma grade growth hormone/ED

Im running this 1-2 years

So what you think guys how much i can grow with that? Any tips how i can keep my growth plates open as much as possible. Wish me luck

You may grow you may not, doubt it will help you doe. If your dad is close to ur height ur probably done growing.

Hope you will grow doe but if not thats alright, life aint bad at this height and thats coming from fellow 5'7 lol

Sanity

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 03:24:40 AM »

that stack will prob not work, even an endocronologist will not be able to help u at ur current age if ur gene expression says ur done. although there is a method that works by increasing ur DNA methylation and u need to take some compounds and combine that with hgh if the plates are stil open. endocronologist prob wont know that, il suggest seek a biochemist who has this knowledge.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 03:11:15 AM »

Where can we buy letro from

hghguy

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 07:22:29 PM »

that stack will prob not work, even an endocronologist will not be able to help u at ur current age if ur gene expression says ur done. although there is a method that works by increasing ur DNA methylation and u need to take some compounds and combine that with hgh if the plates are stil open. endocronologist prob wont know that, il suggest seek a biochemist who has this knowledge.

Tell me more about this? I never heard about it. You know any biochemist who has done this to someone? What combounds.
This sounds interesting.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 07:52:46 PM »

I think he's talking about sam email for cell methylation I've already grown millimeters from just taking that without letro

Sanity

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2018, 09:23:38 PM »

Tell me more about this? I never heard about it. You know any biochemist who has done this to someone? What combounds.
This sounds interesting.
as a matter of fact i did. he was a biochemistry student exploring and specializing into this height thing. he claimed to help alot of ppl and his theories made sense, although extremely complicated to understand. thts y i said endocrinologist can only manipulate hormonal profiles but we know even adding in all the perfect hormones(somatostatin inhibitors,test,somatotropin etc) would only do very little as is evident with ppl who go to endocrinologists. i do happen to have some of his notes but im not sure how helpful that would be.
look into dna methylation, gene expression, chondrocyte adaptations and osteoblasts and cel proliferations. hgh wont do u good without increasing this.

Sanity

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2018, 09:29:10 PM »

I think he's talking about sam email for cell methylation I've already grown millimeters from just taking that without letro
sam-e could definitely help increase dna methylation atleast thts the theory. but then there r quite a few potential substances one could take.

Zamii

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2018, 09:29:34 PM »

as a matter of fact i did. he was a biochemistry student exploring and specializing into this height thing. he claimed to help alot of ppl and his theories made sense, although extremely complicated to understand. thts y i said endocrinologist can only manipulate hormonal profiles but we know even adding in all the perfect hormones(somatostatin inhibitors,test,somatotropin etc) would only do very little as is evident with ppl who go to endocrinologists. i do happen to have some of his notes but im not sure how helpful that would be.
look into dna methylation, gene expression, chondrocyte adaptations and osteoblasts and cel proliferations. hgh wont do u good without increasing this.

Mind sending me those notes that you have of his?

Sanity

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2018, 06:56:35 AM »

Mind sending me those notes that you have of his?
sure send me ur email

Zamii

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 02:04:45 PM »

sure send me ur email

check messages

hghguy

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2018, 02:10:58 PM »

I have run this for 8 days and i have gained 0.6cm already. I cannot believe it!

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2018, 03:01:51 PM »

I took SAM-e while doing this but I don’t think it made the slightest of differences. It’s a cheap supplement you can pickup but the idea is that it’s supposed to mess with gene expression and affect the way your bone growth proliferates, not directly causing more growth but instead activating certain genes? IDK, the literature I read in relation to this was sparse but honestly it doesn’t seem like it had a real effect.

I doubt a $10 supplement taken orally can have such an effect on gene expression, I don’t doubt that *theoretically* the internal SAM-e chemical within ones body could have such an effect over their life, but I don’t think taking it as an oral supplement will effect these things, I just don’t see the biological mechanism behind how it would work, but I’m very open to reading.

Anyways, it doesn’t hurt to take because it’s a cheap oral supplement anyway.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2018, 05:51:00 PM »

I know you used to b thing letrozole I bought a bottle from cem meso and take 1 ml a day should I take it on an empty stomach and what effects should I be experiencing to know it's legit and working

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2018, 10:32:45 PM »

Lol I got random fits of rage and super high libido from Letrozole. In young teens it has a really significant multiplicative effect on testosterone. Watch out for your hair as well if you're prone to MPB.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2018, 05:00:09 AM »

Do you know if my batch is bunk or not or at least a way to tell if it is

hghguy

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2018, 03:23:05 PM »

Update: I have grown 0.75-0.8 cm in 9 days. Im considering to lift the dose to 25iu/ed. Would need to add insulin to it cause sugar level problems tough.
If anyone has knowledge about keeping growth plates open as much as possible pm me.

Hoping to be 6'6 in 1-2 years.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2018, 04:12:31 PM »

Where did you get your letrozole from and how do you know if its working i cant tell if mine is working or if iyd bunk and no one is telling me what effects were you experiencing from it also good results im hoping i can squeeze an inch out of this

hghguy

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2018, 06:50:43 PM »

Where did you get your letrozole from and how do you know if its working i cant tell if mine is working or if iyd bunk and no one is telling me what effects were you experiencing from it also good results im hoping i can squeeze an inch out of this
check pm

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2018, 11:38:21 PM »

Bro, max 5'11
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

Johnson1111

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2018, 11:49:52 PM »

Imagine being on here as a 16 year old and wanting to take 15ius of HGH per day

hghguy

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2018, 12:19:04 AM »

Imagine being on here as a 16 year old and wanting to take 15ius of HGH per day
What about it?

hghguy

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2018, 12:24:53 AM »

Bro, max 5'11
Dude my growth plates will be open like 3 years and i will blast hgh like a freak at whole time. 180cm is minimium. Do you know how much is 15iu of pharma grade gh? Some people even cant handle it. And my growth rate right now is 3cm/month so i have a risk to become too tall. U mirin? u jelly?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2018, 12:26:21 AM »

Dude my growth plates will be open like 3 years and i will blast hgh like a freak at whole time. 180cm is minimium. Do you know how much is 15iu of pharma grade gh? Some people even cant handle it. And my growth rate right now is 3cm/month so i have a risk to become too tall. U mirin? u jelly?

Are we gonna see dragons too?

hghguy

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2018, 12:44:05 AM »

Are we gonna see dragons too?
Just tell me why this isnt possible? With hgh megadose you can get easily 5cm (in my case more likely 10+) in year if plates are open. Im going to do this for 3 years so it will be very unlikely that i end up under 180. 185 would be worst case. I would be mad too if i didnt knew about this when i were 16. I can feel you.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2018, 01:09:04 AM »

Wheres the pm

hghguy

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2018, 01:33:43 AM »

Wheres the pm
there may be issue with it if you didnt get it. Send your whatsapp in pm

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2018, 01:45:20 AM »

Nvm got it just now and responded

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2018, 12:17:06 PM »

Just tell me why this isnt possible? With hgh megadose you can get easily 5cm (in my case more likely 10+) in year if plates are open. Im going to do this for 3 years so it will be very unlikely that i end up under 180. 185 would be worst case. I would be mad too if i didnt knew about this when i were 16. I can feel you.

So wait... no dragons? :(

Sanity

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2018, 12:31:45 PM »

im not sure if that actually possible. if that was true, there would be no short ppl today, least of all those who go to an endocronlogist.
ppl who are short go to endocronolgist at a very young age and the endo loads them with ai and hgh thruout their childhood and teenage yet stil manages to extract a mere 2-3 inches more than natural projection.

u should really consult an endo and ask him wats possible.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up