Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Proportions.  (Read 422 times)

Sm1997

• Visitor
Proportions.
« on: October 18, 2018, 09:35:12 PM »

Hello, my current height is 5’9 (175 cm) and the wingspan is 6’ (183 cm). I’m considering to add 12 cm so that I can reach my dream height (6’2 - 187 cm) and after reading and getting help from kind fellow users of this forum, I think my best bet would be to add 6 cm in the fibia and 6 in the femur but at same time I’m wondering if my proportions would allow to get this surgery done and increase the height of 12 cm without looking unproportioned? Do you think I would be able to increase the height of 12 cm without looking unproportined?

My current height and body proportions: https://ibb.co/hwDURL
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 10:07:04 PM by Sm1997 »

Johnson1111

Re: Proportions.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 11:05:50 PM »

Hello, my current height is 5’9 (175 cm) and the wingspan is 6’ (183 cm). I’m considering to add 12 cm so that I can reach my dream height (6’2 - 187 cm) and after reading and getting help from kind fellow users of this forum, I think my best bet would be to add 6 cm in the fibia and 6 in the femur but at same time I’m wondering if my proportions would allow to get this surgery done and increase the height of 12 cm without looking unproportioned? Do you think I would be able to increase the height of 12 cm without looking unproportined?

My current height and body proportions: https://ibb.co/hwDURL

Depends on your wingspan, torso length as well as initial leg length. I think you should be okay on 6cm with each segment. You will be in the range of normal looking enough to pass without people thinking you've gotten LL.

Sm1997

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 11:15:05 PM »

Depends on your wingspan, torso length as well as initial leg length. I think you should be okay on 6cm with each segment. You will be in the range of normal looking enough to pass without people thinking you've gotten LL.

Thank you for the quick reply. Is there a calculation I can use (using the wingspan, torso length and original Leg length) to find out if the surgery would make me look unproportioned?

177cmm

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 11:32:33 PM »

First of all u have great proportion.
I guess u r from India so u wanna get height because there it is attractive. But u should take for your body, fatty body type, no grooming. It should be first, then LL.

Johnson1111

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 11:39:09 PM »

First of all u have great proportion.
I guess u r from India so u wanna get height because there it is attractive. But u should take for your body, fatty body type, no grooming. It should be first, then LL.

I disagree. It's an assumption first of all that he's doing it to be "attractive"

Let's say he does what you say and works on his "body" first. Then he will have to go through externals for almost a year and not be able to keep up with his workouts etc. also if he waits longer, he'll be shorter for a longer period of time and the surgery will be more expensive the more he waits.

Sm1997

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 11:45:30 PM »

Originally from Bangladesh, which is next to India anyway, but born and bred in Italy. I just want to get taller because it’s something that I have always dreamed of. And for the bodyfat and hair: I normally shave it and this is the reason why I have so much hair at the moment but I haven’t shaved it for a little while (busy with work and study). As for the bodyfat, I normally hit the gym 5 days a week and count calories everyday (I used to be quite lean) but again because of my new job and because I go to uni at the same time, I just had to give the gym and the diet up but I will start the gym and diet again next month.

JON SNOW

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 02:25:13 AM »

you can get away proportions wise, because long torso long arms, but doing 6 cm on tibia and you start to enter danger zone

can be done just expect exponetial longer recovery
Pages: [1]   Go Up