Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone 5'1 (155 cm) who is going to do or have done CLL?  (Read 643 times)

wants2growtaller

Anyone 5'1 (155 cm) who is going to do or have done CLL?
« on: October 20, 2018, 11:03:20 AM »

ANyone 155 cm done limb lengthening surgery? If you did. Where did you go..what doctor did you see?

I really want to do CLL surgery but my starting height is only 155 cm. And Im afraid that the doctor will judge me for my height and do a bad job on purpose and end up butchering me.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

tallertree

Re: Anyone 5'1 (155 cm) who is going to do or have done CLL?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 11:06:58 AM »

wtf? look man, the more you obsess over LL, and especially on this forum, the more insecure you will get.

If you have the money, then book a consultation with whatever doctor you like. Start from there.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 11:30:29 AM »

Everyone is obsessed with CLL that's why we are here. Im looking for people around my height.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

tallertree

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 11:37:27 AM »

I was around your height, but worrying that doctors will butcher you just because you are very short is very stupid. There are plenty of doctors who have good reputation, just book a consultation and they will answer all your questions.

I did internal femurs with weight bearing nails and lengthened 9cm. Its now 5months post operation and i can almost walk normal. I have already got back to my normal life and will start working again in a few days.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 04:52:50 PM »

Being short sucks in this world because people see you as inferior and they treat you like it. But if it wasnt for heightism. ..i wouldnt be doing cll.

wanna-be-taller

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 07:16:26 PM »

Most women who undergo limb lengthening surgery have height in 150-160 cm range. What really matters is not what initial height you have, but how do you feel with this height. The fact that YOU want it, and believe that you will be really happy after becoming taller, is the most important.
Of course you should research the difficulties of this surgery, get ready for it psychologically and economically, as well as have enough time for it.
If you tick all the boxes, all you need is a reliable doctor and lots of patience.
Worrying all the time and remaining indecisive will only postpone the days that you could live with a taller height.
In limb lengthening, one has to give up, or be brave and go for it.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 08:01:51 PM »

well im already saving money for CLL. And thats really important. And no Im not worrying all the time about CLL. Im almost one hundred percent I am going to do it. I even talked to my parents about it.

ramaka

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2018, 09:54:03 PM »

well im already saving money for CLL. And thats really important. And no Im not worrying all the time about CLL. Im almost one hundred percent I am going to do it. I even talked to my parents about it.

How did they take it also if you don’t mind me asking how tall are you’re patients

wants2growtaller

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2018, 10:40:16 PM »

My parents are very supportive and think its a great idea. They know and seen how people treat me because of my height. It breaks their heart.

ramaka

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2018, 11:02:29 PM »

My parents are very supportive and think its a great idea. They know and seen how people treat me because of my height. It breaks their heart.

Glad to hear it’s always better when you have support if you do go through with it good luck

llendpoint

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 11:13:53 PM »

ANyone 155 cm done limb lengthening surgery? If you did. Where did you go..what doctor did you see?

Haven't done it yet. I will do it in Germany cuz I live there. But first I will get financial independent, enough to leave the job world, then I will do it.
I don't bother to chase women proactively, it saves my money, time, and it let's me live my introverted live with peace of mind. This is how I remove urgency.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 06:38:03 AM »

Cll requires time, money, risks of complications. Doing al of that to increase dating option is ridiculous. Sure its one of the benefits. But I  think I should be the cause of doing this surgery.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 06:38:53 AM »

I was around your height, but worrying that doctors will butcher you just because you are very short is very stupid. There are plenty of doctors who have good reputation, just book a consultation and they will answer all your questions.

I did internal femurs with weight bearing nails and lengthened 9cm. Its now 5months post operation and i can almost walk normal. I have already got back to my normal life and will start working again in a few days.

Its not stupid at all. People do judge us and treat us by appearance.
Pages: [1]   Go Up