Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you be able to forgive yourself if you stunted your height?  (Read 13681 times)

It's been a while since I vented here last time. Life, some days better, other days are rough. I can't help thinking that my whole life is basically destroyed and ruined by those 7 years of my life, being a moron. From 10-17, 5th-11th grade. It's hard to say because I didn't know things I know today back then. But still it could have been avoided so easily but instead I chose to live with it and suffer. Why did it have to happen exactly when my body was supposed to grow, man. I'm so angry in my bones. I shouldn't even have to go through this LL thing that will athletically cripple me. The way I see it is like a terminally ill person looking for a cure.

Sanity

Re: Would you be able to forgive yourself if you stunted your height?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 09:14:26 AM »

wats ur height now and how tall u think u'd been and wat wrong u think happened.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Mr.Bone

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 09:47:35 AM »

Of course not, I would kill myself if I ever did something so stupid. Living lifetime of misery just because of stupid mistakes? No thanks. Death is preferable to that.
banned for trolling/racist

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 09:49:05 AM »

wats ur height now and how tall u think u'd been and wat wrong u think happened.

almost 5'6".

mainly I didn't sleep and suffer from deep depression. I also didn't eat well but can't blame school on this.

My father is 5'9" sisters are 5'5. This is so wrong.

tallertree

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 10:17:00 AM »

With one surgery you could easily reach 175cm wich is a good height, so whats the problem? How many threads like this have you done?

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 10:22:15 AM »

With one surgery you could easily reach 175cm wich is a good height, so whats the problem? How many threads like this have you done?

The problem is if I wasn't so stupid, I wouldn't have to do this  . You make it sound as if the surgery is a walk at the park.

Sanity

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 10:49:34 AM »

also let me know ur mother's height to properly estimate ur projected height and how much u stunted.

tallertree

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 11:10:06 AM »

The problem is if I wasn't so stupid, I wouldn't have to do this  . You make it sound as if the surgery is a walk at the park.
I just finnished my lengthening and its mostly a walk in the park. Im pretty much back to normal life now 5 months post operation

ThatGuy

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 11:32:43 AM »

almost 5'6".

mainly I didn't sleep and suffer from deep depression. I also didn't eat well but can't blame school on this.

My father is 5'9" sisters are 5'5. This is so wrong.
I know that feel, my dad is 6'1-6'3 and my mom is 5'4, but I managed to only be around 5'8. Then again a lot of the males in my immediate family got screwed over. In middle school my development was a little slow compared to my peers, so I was offered HGH, but we never went through with it.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 12:34:13 PM »

I know that feel, my dad is 6'1-6'3 and my mom is 5'4, but I managed to only be around 5'8. Then again a lot of the males in my immediate family got screwed over. In middle school my development was a little slow compared to my peers, so I was offered HGH, but we never went through with it.

What country were you in where doctors offered you HGH?
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2018, 02:03:04 PM »

What country were you in where doctors offered you HGH?

Doubt they would if he wasnt short statured at the time.

Or could be some dumbass who thinks only dad height matters lol

Sanity

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2018, 02:08:51 PM »

Doubt they would if he wasnt short statured at the time.

Or could be some dumbass who thinks only dad height matters lol
as a matter of fact ur right. if ur a male maternal height is almost all that matters.

Body Builder

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2018, 02:19:32 PM »

Noone could stunt his height more than 2-3 cm unless he lives in Africa or is a country with war.

So that difference is so minimal to change anything in your life.
And of course, with stryde almost anyone could become safely about 12cm taller which could make almost anyone average or even more than that.
The only thing you need is money. After stryde, height is something that you could buy with money.

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2018, 02:20:36 PM »

I guess you could say i got lucky,dad was 5'10 in his prime,and my mother is only about 5'2,ended up at 5'9.75 with mild scoliosis.I was borderline anorexic in my early teens.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2018, 02:37:42 PM »

Noone could stunt his height more than 2-3 cm unless he lives in Africa or is a country with war.

And of course, with stryde almost anyone could become safely about 12cm taller which could make almost anyone average or even more than that.
The only thing you need is money. After stryde, height is something that you could buy with money.

Yo bodybuilder what are your stats if you don't mind me asking,squat,bench,deadlift,height,weight?
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

Sanity

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2018, 04:09:09 PM »

I partially agree with a slight disagreement here:

dont ever take sleep deprivation lightly especially in teenage/puberty years where most of hgh(somatotropin) is released in the REM cycles combined with low nutrient diet and low muscular activity can reult more than an inch of gross loss in height. althogh il agree with u its not that much as genes rule and will take-over sooner or later but il replace ur stated 2-3cm with upto 4-5cm.

the other thing u mentioned was yes cll can give height but part of the loss due to stunting is also in hand size, fingers, wrists, arms, feet, torso size and clavicle lengths thts causing ppl neurosis such as op. although these parts are less noticed compared to the immediate height of a person.

totallyred

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2018, 04:14:00 PM »

Yo bodybuilder what are your stats if you don't mind me asking,squat,bench,deadlift,height,weight?

yes please answer, for both pre and post LL

TIA.

myloginacc

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2018, 04:48:14 PM »

I partially agree with a slight disagreement here:

dont ever take sleep deprivation lightly especially in teenage/puberty years where most of hgh(somatotropin) is released in the REM cycles combined with low nutrient diet and low muscular activity can reult more than an inch of gross loss in height. althogh il agree with u its not that much as genes rule and will take-over sooner or later but il replace ur stated 2-3cm with upto 4-5cm.

the other thing u mentioned was yes cll can give height but part of the loss due to stunting is also in hand size, fingers, wrists, arms, feet, torso size and clavicle lengths thts causing ppl neurosis such as op. although these parts are less noticed compared to the immediate height of a person.

I don't think feet and hand size are as influenced by any stunting.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Sanity

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2018, 04:54:12 PM »

I don't think feet and hand size are as influenced by any stunting.
ofc they are. when the body grows its systematic.

Body Builder

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2018, 05:39:38 PM »

I don't do dead lifts after LL nor squats. Thefe is no reason to stress so much my legs. After all I am not a professional.

I bench 1×120kg and 8×100kg.
I am 92kg with about 16-17% fat and 1.75 after LL height. My initial height was 1.68 so as you can see I have a lot of weight for my height but I'll try to keep my body fat kess than 18%.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2018, 05:45:03 PM »

I don't do dead lifts after LL nor squats. Thefe is no reason to stress so much my legs. After all I am not a professional.

I bench 1×120kg and 8×100kg.
I am 92kg with about 16-17% fat and 1.75 after LL height. My initial height was 1.68 so as you can see I have a lot of weight for my height but I'll try to keep my body fat kess than 18%.

16% is still decent doe 92kg holy fk lol

Body Builder

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2018, 07:17:24 PM »

16% is still decent doe 92kg holy fk lol
Thank you.
Maybe I am sometimes 1-2% more but never more than 18. Which is not easy as my real height is almost 25kg less than my weight (1.68 and 92kg, a normal 1.68 man is about 70kg).
And I am natural, I only take a few supplements. With roids almost anyone could have my stats.

Anyway, I will lose a lit of all these when I do my second LL. But I don't care, I just want to be healthy and try to work out to be more muscular than average. Being too muscular is something not significant to me and the older I get the harder it gets.

joeymabil

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2018, 08:41:03 PM »

Yup my life is fked up. Doctors said my future height was 6'3 but I slept and ate like   so I'm 5'5 at 18. I have everything in life (looks, money etc.) except for height. :)

Mr.Bone

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2018, 08:59:48 PM »

Yup my life is fked up. Doctors said my future height was 6'3 but I slept and ate like   so I'm 5'5 at 18. I have everything in life (looks, money etc.) except for height. :)
Dear god, how could one live knowing this is beyond me. I guess you can always just live life of a recluse in wilderness somewhere, doing farming or something. Forget about women.

Holy hell. Imagine you being able to be 6'3'' god who gets tons of chicks and lives a happy life, being treated so good by society, but ended up 5'5'', because you didn't do what you had to.

God, this is the worst thing imaginable.
banned for trolling/racist

wants2growtaller

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2018, 09:34:00 PM »

I stunted my growth and I forgave myself. When I was in school no one cared so much about height,, or your looks. It was about who you are as a person. I had plenty of friends growing up at five feet one. that's because I was kind and fun to be around. Its only been in the past decade that heightism and lookism seems to be the focal point of a person. But it wasn't always like that.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2018, 09:43:54 PM »

Yup my life is fked up. Doctors said my future height was 6'3 but I slept and ate like   so I'm 5'5 at 18. I have everything in life (looks, money etc.) except for height. :)

You didnt stunt crap

Whats ur parents height

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2018, 09:48:14 PM »

You said you grew almost a centimeter about a week ago from letro have you grown even a millimeter since

joeymabil

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2018, 10:32:17 PM »

Funny how you say I didn't stunt crap when I slept 2 hours a day for 3 years. If that didn't stunt my growth I don't know what did. I have athletic genes and attractive face so you think that would come with short height?

joeymabil

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2018, 10:34:51 PM »

Yup I'm pretty much depressed because of my short stature. People don't treat me like crap and I've never been called short but it sucks when you want to go shopping and everyone is a giant. My face is attractive enough for women to stare at me though :(

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2018, 10:36:46 PM »

Funny how you say I didn't stunt crap when I slept 2 hours a day for 3 years. If that didn't stunt my growth I don't know what did. I have athletic genes and attractive face so you think that would come with short height?

Whole "height stunting" is a complete myth for people who want to feel bad about themselves.

You weren't livin in poverty starving. And you still didnt say how tall are your parents

joeymabil

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2018, 10:43:52 PM »

Actually I was basically living impoverished in terms of my health. I skipped sleep (all nighters some days) for video games and here you are denying that I stunted my growth even though you know sleep is needed for growth. I do admit I need stop going down guilt trip lane though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up