Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any thoughts on LON with dr Barinov  (Read 1081 times)

tallmf

Any thoughts on LON with dr Barinov
« on: October 23, 2018, 12:56:46 PM »

Hey guys , What you all think of LON with Dr. Barinov. LON seems little cheaper than his LATN. What do you guys thinking? Currently im in russia, also had a consultation with Dr.solomon and Dr. Kulesh, price does not seem to be cheaper with them at all. So why not Barinov?

TinyTL

Re: Any thoughts on LON with dr Barinov
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 02:35:35 PM »

Hey guys,,, updates:::

So Im fked, thanks to Dr. Barinov, CLINIC DAVINCI IN VOLGOGRAD-RUSSIA

Im about 3 months post surgery and no bone growth at all, none union of the bone.
My doctor here in the USA told me that it was a mistake to put some death piece of bone in my body. That is not recommended, if anything it should have been my own bone graft. Also, the space between the bone is too big for it to unify, the gap shouldn't be that much. Again malpractice.

Anyway I hate to say negative things about someone I really like, but the truth is the truth, and I wont lie about it. This was a bad decision and practice from Dr. Barinov. Im sorry again but this is the truth, at least my truth...

Now what's next??

Ill be getting a machine for bone stimulation for 6 weeks, if that doesnt work then my doctor here will operate me, he will take bone graft and put it in the broken area together with the bone stimulater machine he feels confident I have a good shot. If not, then He will have to operate again, take out the screws and put my bones together again.

Again Im sorry but I wouldn't like for this to happen to anyone else, so I must say it. Dr. Barinov is not a good Doctor after all. If you want to go ahead and put your legs on his marcy is your decision. Im just talking facts, Im not making assumptions or imagining. Unfortunately he mess up too many times now...

It bothers me to trash talk anyone, but I wouldnt like for someone else to think that at This clinic they did a good job with me, because they did not!

RGKEY IS GETTING MARRIED BUT UNFORTUNATELY, NOW IT IS BEING POSTPONE SINCE IM STILL IN CRUTCHES THANKS TO DR. BARINOV!!! AND I WILL BE IN CRUTCHES FOR OVER 6 MONTHS THANKS TO HIM, FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT BE LONGER THAN 2 MONTHS.

IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR LEGS AND ABOUT RECOVERING POST LEG LENGTHENING I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO GO TO VOLGOGRAD RUSSIA. BUT IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE LIKE I DID THEN GO FOR IT, YOU MIGHT REGRET IT THOU... IM IN CRUTCHES AGAIN 5 YEARS POST LEG LENGTHENING, IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY POSITION THEN BE IT...

3 MONTHS POST SURGERY, NO BONE GROWTH AT ALL

4cms

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 09:20:33 AM »

What kind of surgery was that ??

I remember having gaps that big with tibia while lengthening and my bone joined and consolidated perfectly.
Looks like an 8mm gap. Could that piece of hardware be the reason ?

TinyTL

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 03:51:07 PM »

if you click on the quoted messages titles you will go to RGKEYS diary.
I have to warn you though, the last message he wrote was "RGKEY IS DEAD".

tallmf

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 03:41:04 AM »

Thanks guys for your genuine opinions

jfk

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 05:35:33 PM »

HI I did it there. He is a good doctor. All the issues I had were solved. If you look at the price it is a very good deal. On the old forum there are a couple of diaries. Just check them out.

Regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up