Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So at what time do you alll claim your height?  (Read 2032 times)

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
So at what time do you alll claim your height?
« on: October 24, 2018, 12:10:29 AM »

For me i'm ocd as fk on this,i measure myself after lifting weights or after a long run.But some people claim out of bed height,which for me would be 5'10.5,just intrested in your opinions on whats the correct time to measure yourself.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

ThatGuy

Re: So at what time do you alll claim your height?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 02:56:15 AM »

I usually go with 5'8. I'm not sure how tall your parents are, but if you're legit 5'10.5 in the morning you might reach 6 if you're lucky, hell even if it doesn't happen you can easily pull off 6'3 with LL. This is assuming your ape index isn't negative ofc.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 03:30:02 AM »

Are you really as high as 5'10.5" in the morning you must lose a lot of height throughout the day

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 12:07:10 PM »

Are you really as high as 5'10.5" in the morning you must lose a lot of height throughout the day

What losing 0.75 of an inch is a lot?That's pretty common man,have you done this yourself?

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 12:11:20 PM »

I usually go with 5'8. I'm not sure how tall your parents are, but if you're legit 5'10.5 in the morning you might reach 6 if you're lucky, hell even if it doesn't happen you can easily pull off 6'3 with LL. This is assuming your ape index isn't negative ofc.

At 20 i highly doubt that lol,just hoping for 5'11 tbh,but even 5'10.5 evening height i could settle for.Maybe i will do ll when i'm older,thinking 25 and see how i feel then,definitely wouldn't go under 6'1 if i did though.Is 5'8 your morning height?

myloginacc

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 01:42:28 PM »

Considering most people lie about their height, I see no problem in the fact some choose to use their morning height here. These forums are probably one of the few places in the Web with a close to accurate portrayal of its members' heights.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 05:19:42 PM »

I'm just under 5'10.5" after waking up like 5'10 and 3/8" what heighthe should I claim I never fall below 5'9.75

ThatGuy

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2018, 12:01:08 AM »

At 20 i highly doubt that lol,just hoping for 5'11 tbh,but even 5'10.5 evening height i could settle for.Maybe i will do ll when i'm older,thinking 25 and see how i feel then,definitely wouldn't go under 6'1 if i did though.Is 5'8 your morning height?
Well after measuring its closer to 5'8.5, but it feels kinda odd saying 5'8.5. I think most people would round it up to 5'9, but it doesn't feel right especially with all the people exaggerating their height by 2-4 inches these days.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2018, 12:58:32 AM »

Height sucks for males below 5'11"

Sanity

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2018, 01:17:31 PM »

so wat do u think of 5'11 solid in the evening. thats my ll goal.i think some ppl would stil consider that manlet status.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 01:38:58 PM »

Considering most people lie about their height, I see no problem in the fact some choose to use their morning height here. These forums are probably one of the few places in the Web with a close to accurate portrayal of its members' heights.

Yea i don't see a problem with it,but i think evening height is a more realistic claim.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 01:41:16 PM »

I'm just under 5'10.5" after waking up like 5'10 and 3/8" what heighthe should I claim I never fall below 5'9.75

For me i still claim 5'9 but if you want to say your 5'10,then go ahead nobody can see the difference between 5'10,and 5'9.75 unless your both back to back barefoot lol.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 01:49:38 PM »

so wat do u think of 5'11 solid in the evening. thats my ll goal.i think some ppl would stil consider that manlet status.

Manlet where?The Netherlands?In england the average is about 5'9 max,at 5'11 to 6'0 you're the ideal height pretty much,women over here would say 6'0 but can't estimate mens heights to well,the average 5'10 guy over here is probably perceived as 6'0 by your average 5'4 female lol.As far as doing ll to be more intimidating,and tower over the average guy then yea maybe you'd want to be taller,bear in mind if your countrys average is 5'9,at 5'11 you're going to feel pretty tall anyway.

Sanity

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2018, 01:55:30 PM »

Manlet where?The Netherlands?In england the average is about 5'9 max,at 5'11 to 6'0 you're the ideal height pretty much,women over here would say 6'0 but can't estimate mens heights to well,the average 5'10 guy over here is probably perceived as 6'0 by your average 5'4 female lol.As far as doing ll to be more intimidating,and tower over the average guy then yea maybe you'd want to be taller,bear in mind if your countrys average is 5'9,at 5'11 you're going to feel pretty tall anyway.
i agree that 5'11 to 6'0 is very respectable range and also true that woman cant judge height good but im not sure if their ideal height is 5'11 to 6'0 as u claim. more like 6'1 to 6'3 range imo as much as ive seen them bitch about it

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2018, 02:01:30 PM »

i agree that 5'11 to 6'0 is very respectable range and also true that woman cant judge height good but im not sure if their ideal height is 5'11 to 6'0 as u claim. more like 6'1 to 6'3 range imo as much as ive seen them bitch about it

Yea but It's kind of like when a girl gets asked whats the ideal dck size,most of them will say something ridiculous like 8 or 9 inches XD,in reality most women couldn't even take that.And as i said before you really think a 5'4 chick,knows what 6'1 or 6'3 looks like?To them there's tall,short,and average,but no exact figure comes into there mind when they see this in person.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 02:05:31 PM »

Well after measuring its closer to 5'8.5, but it feels kinda odd saying 5'8.5. I think most people would round it up to 5'9, but it doesn't feel right especially with all the people exaggerating their height by 2-4 inches these days.

Well if thats straight out of bed i doubt you go more than a smidge under 5'8 so that's a pretty honest claim.But yea i'm yet to meet someone who doesn't add at least an inch,unless they're tall.

Sanity

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 02:10:33 PM »

Yea but It's kind of like when a girl gets asked whats the ideal dck size,most of them will say something ridiculous like 8 or 9 inches XD,in reality most women couldn't even take that.And as i said before you really think a 5'4 chick,knows what 6'1 or 6'3 looks like?To them there's tall,short,and average,but no exact figure comes into there mind when they see this in person.
agreed again but only if she was that 5'4 range lol. blame it on diet or just some random   but nowdays every other girl round the corner is 5'5 to 5'8 and with the heels pumping em to 5'8 - 5'11 ezily. thts when it becomes a problem

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2018, 02:18:46 PM »

agreed again but only if she was that 5'4 range lol. blame it on diet or just some random   but nowdays every other girl round the corner is 5'5 to 5'8 and with the heels pumping em to 5'8 - 5'11 ezily. thts when it becomes a problem

Yea heels definitely change the situation,i'm 5'11 in a dress shoe with a decent sole,but when you consider high heels on average give about 4 inches,a 5'7 chick is now the same height as me lol,when i'd be miles taller usually.But this is why i'm not against shoe lifts,but only in clubs,and being out at night.5'11 a good dress shoe with a 1 inch sole,your 6'1 at that point.Only pretty tall chicks are going to be the same height or taller,and where i'm from a legit 5'9 female is very rare. 

Sanity

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 02:57:04 PM »

Yea heels definitely change the situation,i'm 5'11 in a dress shoe with a decent sole,but when you consider high heels on average give about 4 inches,a 5'7 chick is now the same height as me lol,when i'd be miles taller usually.But this is why i'm not against shoe lifts,but only in clubs,and being out at night.5'11 a good dress shoe with a 1 inch sole,your 6'1 at that point.Only pretty tall chicks are going to be the same height or taller,and where i'm from a legit 5'9 female is very rare.
yea even with heels chicks max out at 5'10-5'11 and tht too the tall ones. i'd say the average tall female here stand at 5'7-5'8.

YellowSpike

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2018, 04:18:13 PM »

I'm slightly under 5'9" right out of bed (depending on how many hours I've slept), and typically a little over 5'8" (around 173) right before bed. Once in a while, I dip maybe a few mm below 5'8", but I just always claim 5'8". For online dating I say 5'9", and it hasn't ever been a problem.

Sure beats being 5'5" and some change at night!

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2018, 12:36:37 AM »

Lol

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2018, 12:39:20 AM »

5'11" isn't fun either but it's at least acceptable and it'd the first height you generally don't feel short at however in the grand scheme of things 6'1"is the first truly good height for a male anything below 5'11" is pretty much unacceptable today

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2018, 12:40:32 AM »

They are acceptable but they aren't really good it's 6'1" to 6'3" that is

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2018, 12:42:46 AM »

At least 30% of females I see are taller thean me are you living in asia?

wants2growtaller

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2018, 12:44:24 AM »

If anyone is over 5 6 you guys need to shut up. Five one is very hard. All of you guys are average to tall height..dont have a problem with heightism. you have a mental problem and need psychiatric help.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2018, 01:04:05 AM »

How many MG of letrozole were you taking a day and what time of day did you take it

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2018, 08:02:40 AM »

How many MG of letrozole were you taking a day and what time of day did you take it

2.5mgs ed man.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2018, 08:05:01 AM »

5'11" isn't fun either but it's at least acceptable and it'd the first height you generally don't feel short at however in the grand scheme of things 6'1"is the first truly good height for a male anything below 5'11" is pretty much unacceptable today

Yea but accepting a decent height like 5'11 and getting there without ll,at least we'd be fully functional,

TakaRyo

• Visitor
  • Haha long boi
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2018, 01:21:29 PM »

In the morning I'm 6'2 and in the night I'm 6'1. I say I'm 6'2.
6'2. Not going to leg lengthen, just here out of curiosity and to offer support.

Sanity

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2018, 05:44:00 PM »

In the morning I'm 6'2 and in the night I'm 6'1. I say I'm 6'2.
with tht signature u will muster alot of hate and no1 is going to take ur statements seriously. this is the home of handicapped manlets. y did u even come to this forum. u'l probably be banned anyways so who cares
Pages: [1]   Go Up