Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unicorn and Dr. Guichet  (Read 1555 times)

wants2growtaller

Unicorn and Dr. Guichet
« on: October 24, 2018, 11:49:01 AM »

Is Dr. Guichet a bad doctor.. I have been reading Unicorns dairy and its just horrific. It makes me wonder if peoples diaries on here are fabricate to say the procedure is easy. Im not sure if I should go with Dr. Guichet.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

IwannaBeTaller

Re: Unicorn and Dr. Guichet
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 12:01:43 PM »

Don't go with Guichet.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

notatroll

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 06:32:42 PM »

I'd say Guichet is bad but he isn't the worst. Unicorn is one of the saddest cases in LL history. She was brave enough to post the truth. I'd like Monegal patients were brave enough to post the truth like she did but they are scared. The doctor threatened them all. Don't trust their diaries and reviews. They are fabricated. They sugarcoat. Send me PM if you want to know.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 06:42:39 PM »

Why didn't she sue the Dr
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Cinderella

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 10:38:22 PM »

Broken record again. TroLL
Monegal is outstanding doctor.

Let’s try to contact them and see what doctor does the company recommend for CLL

info@wittenstein-intens.com

https://intens.wittenstein.de/en-en/company/fitbone-for-surgeons/

The man with multiple banned accounts just spread his farts again 😂😂

notatroll

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 11:41:34 PM »

Broken record you Cinderella. Monegal Troll.
Monegal isn't oustanding. He outstands because he's the worst option in Europe for cosmetic LL but it's my opinion. Let people draw their own conclusions.
What about your pink and rainbow farts princess Musicmaker?

Broken record again. TroLL
Monegal is outstanding doctor.

Let’s try to contact them and see what doctor does the company recommend for CLL

info@wittenstein-intens.com

https://intens.wittenstein.de/en-en/company/fitbone-for-surgeons/

The man with multiple banned accounts just spread his farts again 😂😂

togetheragainstguichet

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 07:11:46 PM »

Please, if someone has had some bad experience with Dr. Guichet regarding the limb lengthening, do not hesitate to contact me, we have a lawsuit against him and his companies, but we need as much information as possible about how the surgery payments were made, how much he charge you for the surgery to which accounts he ask you to deposit money, also if you have any complications before, during or after the surgery. On what Hospital he hospital he made the procedure and the names of the people who work for him.

Do not worry if you sign any confidentiality agreement with him, all the information that you provide me will confidential at the beginning then presented in the court of London and Milan my lawyers will protect you and if the judges believe is necessary they can cancel any agreement of confidentiality that you have signed with Dr. Guichet. I ask you to not be afraid and send me the information by inbox. I will respond all of your questions and I hope to help you in case you had any complications with Dr. Guichet

Together we can.
Modify message

togetheragainstguichet

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 07:18:38 PM »

Unicorn is not the only one!

Please, if someone has had some bad experience with Dr. Guichet regarding the limb lengthening, do not hesitate to contact me, we have a lawsuit against him and his companies, but we need as much information as possible about how the surgery payments were made, how much he charge you for the surgery to which accounts he ask you to deposit money, also if you have any complications before, during or after the surgery. On what Hospital he hospital he made the procedure and the names of the people who work for him.

Do not worry if you sign any confidentiality agreement with him, all the information that you provide me will confidential at the beginning then presented in the court of London and Milan my lawyers will protect you and if the judges believe is necessary they can cancel any agreement of confidentiality that you have signed with Dr. Guichet. I ask you to not be afraid and send me the information by inbox. I will respond all of your questions and I hope to help you in case you had any complications with Dr. Guichet

Together we can.
Modify message
Pages: [1]   Go Up