Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why you guys are always making fun about me? ;(  (Read 737 times)

Iso9

Why you guys are always making fun about me? ;(
« on: October 28, 2018, 07:47:06 PM »

Im asking you normal Questions, but ive Always get stupid answers ;(
temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

edwardv6

Re: Why you guys are always making fun about me? ;(
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 11:35:28 PM »

They're jealous of your 6'1 stature
banned for flaming/hostility

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 11:38:41 PM »

Short people are rage.
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

Johnson1111

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2018, 11:42:04 PM »

- "i want to have very wide clavicles NOW not in 10 years"

- "I do not want to work ONE SECOND but i want it NOW for 15k"

- "I will never be sxxually desirable a woman doesn't want a man who doesn't have 50 inch wide shoulders i need to be like a superhero"

- "I am blackpilled a woman doesn't want a man with short legs i am only 6'1" that's not enough anymore my legs aren't long i want them to be long NOW whats the best way I can add 20 inches of height for free in 1 second??"

- "my dck is so small a woman will never want me women want men with 10 inch dcks should i chemically castrate myself i want to be a professional boxer instead women want tough guys"

This is a similar fashion to what most of your posts consist of and others like you.

fking lol at these friendless, asperger filled 20 year olds who don't leave the basement trying to tell all of us what women want. It's an LL forum. We do not want to hear about your lack of sxxual success or your pseudo-intellectual basement rantings about how blackpilled you are. Nobody cares.

It would be one thing if you had legitimate, detailed questions about procedures that you're planning for the future. But most of your posts consist of pseudo intellectual drivel that's been spewed by other basement dwellers who think they've gotten in touch with all of their chackras because they've watched a PUA video in the past.

It just gets old and it's unnecessary. It's just looking for attention. Also looking for steroids on here etc. it's just simply nonsense.

ThatGuy

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 12:45:47 AM »

Im asking you normal Questions, but ive Always get stupid answers ;(
The problem is everyone has only ever seen you crapposting, you never seem to ask reasonable questions and most of us are starting to think you might actually be an incel. Please tell us what your inseam is and what your shoulder width is. If your inseam is 32+ inches your good, men usually have really long torsos. If your shoulder width is 19-20+ inches your good. If all your measurements are average for someone around your height please get some help you might need a psychiatrist.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 01:06:53 AM by ThatGuy »

ThatGuy

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 01:06:01 AM »

Hell, I've seen your pics you seem to have a problem with your self image and it makes sense. Please don't take this as a jab or me making fun of you, but you are definitely over weight. Your legs aren't your problem you've shown us pictures of people who are in shape and you think its just their legs that make them attractive, honestly, you seem to have a misunderstanding of what makes these type of people stand out. I promise you if you start a lifting regimen with mostly compound workouts and some calisthenics like pull ups/chin ups and you get all the protein you need(100-200grams) you'll become a completely different person in just a few months if you stick with it for 1-2 years you'll even feel like a god. I'll even make a regimen for you, I'll need to know your weight and height with your age then I'll give an outline that'll work for you if you stick with it you'll be a 6'1 god and you won't compare yourself to people in the same way.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2018, 01:48:07 AM »

But 6'1" is thr minumum good/enjoyable height i can understand why someone would be insecure at that height

Bosnian2018

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 02:40:29 PM »

dude 6 foot freaking 1 and worried about his height. Idk what it is man but your probably just not in shape. Get ripped come back and talk about clavicle length and this and that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up