Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nightmare on campus, mogged to hell and back at 6'3"  (Read 2232 times)

BearMode

• Visitor
Nightmare on campus, mogged to hell and back at 6'3"
« on: October 29, 2018, 09:34:29 PM »

Get off the bus, mogged by 6'4'' high class Nordic jock with big frame. It's okay though, he's 99th percentile, right haha?

Head towards the library, mogged by 6'4.5" robust dark haired slayer. fk.

Leave the library, mogged by extremely robust 6'4'' athlete jock, and 6'4'' pretty boy with large frame.

Head to class, mogged by 6'7'' lanklet, 6'4'' lanklet, 6'7'' roided BBC with gigantic frame. Soul crushing.

Get to class, mogged by 6'4'' athlete, 6'5'' male model, 6'4.5" robust nerd, 6'4'' average dude, 6'7" average dude, 7'+ model huge framed turbo super slayer jock.

Leave class, mogged by 6'6'' lanklet.

Go to the shop, mogged by 6'6'' athlete and 6'3.5" nerdic.

Go the toilet, mogged by 6'8'' male model jock. A little shaken after this one (very shaken, on the verge of tears), yet I bravely plough on and advance into the warzone yet again.

Leave toilet, big mistake, immediately mogged by 6'6'' nerdic pinhead.

Walk to medical school centre, mogged by hyper robust 6'5'' doctor and 6'4'' large skulled Sikh Jatt.

Go inside medical centre, mogged by 6'6'' lanky doctor and 6'4.5'' handsome high class doctor. Struggling to hold back the tears now.

Leave to go home, go towards bus stop. Mogged by robust good looking 6'5.5'' dude and 6'3.5" athlete.

Get to the bus stop. Phew, only manlets. Suddenly, 6'5'' bearded jock appears. Can it get any worse? Yes. 6'8'' lanklet appears. Wades through crowd and stands right next to me. Utterly towers me, easily seeing over my head atop my manlet frame.

Not even my Nike cope shoes (not cope maxes) could save me. I was still brutally manletised at 6'4.5" with shoes.

I have to kill myself soon.

College is hell. Utter hell.
banned for trolling

Mr.Bone

Re: Nightmare on campus, mogged to hell and back at 6'3"
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 11:32:43 PM »

And yet fools will keep claiming 6'2'' is "tall enough". It is not. Once you stand next to an identical guy who is 6'4'', it's over!
banned for trolling/racist

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 11:53:58 PM »

Quite the interesting fetish you have there sir! I bet you get so hot reading Jack and the Beanstalk.

Mzacr

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2018, 11:58:51 PM »

Oh poor boy. You must have a terrible life in a first world country with access to college fuvking pansy.

Mzacr

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2018, 12:00:43 AM »

Wait are you 6'4?? Jesus you're an A class professional pussy.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2018, 12:02:31 AM »

Wait are you 6'4?? Jesus you're an A class professional pussy.
He is only 6'3''. 6'4'' is shoemaxxed, it doesn't count.

Mzacr

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2018, 12:07:01 AM »

So he is like 6'3 barefoot? Wow.

ThatGuy

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 12:08:02 AM »

And yet fools will keep claiming 6'2'' is "tall enough". It is not. Once you stand next to an identical guy who is 6'4'', it's over!
6'2 isn't "tall enough" it's simply tall if being in the 95th percentile of stature isn't tall I don't know what is.

Mzacr

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2018, 12:10:35 AM »

He is only 6'3''. 6'4'' is shoemaxxed, it doesn't count.
How tall are you ? You in the 6'5 master race?

Mr.Bone

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2018, 12:10:53 AM »

6'2 isn't "tall enough" it's simply tall if being in the 95th percentile of stature isn't tall I don't know what is.
Because "muh 95% percent" it is a stupid meme. Young people are way taller due to choosy females and better nutrition. Short men are dying out as a breed. Stop believing in cope stats.

I'm 6'2'' and will do LL to reach 6'6'' status, because with 6'2'' you can't do proper mogging anymore and reach pinnacles of this world.

Mzacr

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2018, 12:15:14 AM »

Because "muh 95% percent" it is a stupid meme. Young people are way taller due to choosy females and better nutrition. Short men are dying out as a breed. Stop believing in cope stats.

I'm 6'2'' and will do LL to reach 6'6'' status, because with 6'2'' you can't do proper mogging anymore and reach pinnacles of this world.
Didn't you read this dude. 6'7 is where the pussy is at, at 6'6 you would still get mogged and it will be even worse with the shxt athleticism. You'll be a crippled manlet.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2018, 12:16:11 AM »

Didn't you read this dude. 6'7 is where the pussy is at, at 6'6 you would still get mogged and it will be even worse with the shxt athleticism. You'll be a crippled manlet.
Making stupid jokes like that is cope and trying to pass off reality as comedy. The truth is your want to cry, because deep inside you know this is the harsh reality.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2018, 12:17:21 AM »

Living in your "reality" sounds like a cold, lonely nightmare. I'm glad I'm a manlet in the real world at least.  :-* :-* :-*

inb4 you are a PhD, D1 athelete alum, womanizer self-made millionaire happy with an Instagram model girlfriend and also totally not the guy in the OP, in which case, you totally mog me.

ThatGuy

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2018, 12:20:31 AM »

Get off the bus, mogged by 6'4'' high class Nordic jock with big frame. It's okay though, he's 99th percentile, right haha?

Head towards the library, mogged by 6'4.5" robust dark haired slayer. fk.

Leave the library, mogged by extremely robust 6'4'' athlete jock, and 6'4'' pretty boy with large frame.

Head to class, mogged by 6'7'' lanklet, 6'4'' lanklet, 6'7'' roided BBC with gigantic frame. Soul crushing.

Get to class, mogged by 6'4'' athlete, 6'5'' male model, 6'4.5" robust nerd, 6'4'' average dude, 6'7" average dude, 7'+ model huge framed turbo super slayer jock.

Leave class, mogged by 6'6'' lanklet.

Go to the shop, mogged by 6'6'' athlete and 6'3.5" nerdic.

Go the toilet, mogged by 6'8'' male model jock. A little shaken after this one (very shaken, on the verge of tears), yet I bravely plough on and advance into the warzone yet again.

Leave toilet, big mistake, immediately mogged by 6'6'' nerdic pinhead.

Walk to medical school centre, mogged by hyper robust 6'5'' doctor and 6'4'' large skulled Sikh Jatt.

Go inside medical centre, mogged by 6'6'' lanky doctor and 6'4.5'' handsome high class doctor. Struggling to hold back the tears now.

Leave to go home, go towards bus stop. Mogged by robust good looking 6'5.5'' dude and 6'3.5" athlete.

Get to the bus stop. Phew, only manlets. Suddenly, 6'5'' bearded jock appears. Can it get any worse? Yes. 6'8'' lanklet appears. Wades through crowd and stands right next to me. Utterly towers me, easily seeing over my head atop my manlet frame.

Not even my Nike cope shoes (not cope maxes) could save me. I was still brutally manletised at 6'4.5" with shoes.

I have to kill myself soon.

College is hell. Utter hell.
If you're this distraught and you're almost in the 99.9th percentile you're screwed. If you don't seek professional help you'll be fuked for the rest of your life you need to be evaluated and fast before this becomes worse. If you're 18 and you're 6'3 you might gain a few more inches because males tend to keep growing till their 25 especially if you're super tall and you've got really really long legs for your height. I'm not trying to be condescending, but please don't let this get in your head. Don't waste your youth worrying about dumb   like I did.

Mzacr

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2018, 12:21:28 AM »

Making stupid jokes like that is cope and trying to pass off reality as comedy. The truth is your want to cry, because deep inside you know this is the harsh reality.
Lol did I touch a nerve ? Dude the reality is the you are a joke. It seems that it is your job to be a pansy. With that attitude you'll just be a weak skeletor. So why don't you do everyone a favor and go to Reddit so you can complain professionally

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2018, 12:21:54 AM »

Lol at you guys taking this seriously. OP is Mr. Bone aka a TROLL aka someone's cuckold/mog fetish personified in edgy forum posts and a poorly cropped ClipArt avi. NONE of this is serious. You guys need limb lengthening + frontal cortex expansion.

lucindaris

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2018, 12:36:54 AM »

HQ Content, and You are asking why ppl leave this forum like Android or Overdozer xd. Subhumans.

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2018, 12:51:20 AM »

Where are the mods?
Why stupid trolls keep creating stupid topics?

Also, men taller that 6.2 are only good to hang clothes on them.
Because anyone can troll if he wants.

Johnson1111

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2018, 02:03:05 AM »

HQ Content, and You are asking why ppl leave this forum like Android or Overdozer xd. Subhumans.

Yeah for sure. Some of the most well educated posters with a lot of experience on here are appearing less and less, if ever.

Meanwhile we have edgy incel, wastebins of people infultrating the forum with the same jokes we’ve all heard before.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2018, 01:57:15 PM »

yeah theres no way 6'4" is the 99th percentile a lot of my 6'4" friends aren't even described as tall 99th percentile is reserved for 7 foot and above

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2018, 01:58:39 PM »

6'2" is objectively not tall even if we bsed the average is 5'9" you have to be at least a solid 5 inches above average to be considered tall this forum also a joke calling 6'1" anything other than above average

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2018, 02:00:16 PM »

its not the 95th percentile objectively ive seen at least 50 million people in the us out of 310 million 6'2" and above do the math also its not tall if the average is anything above 5'8" because you have to be at least 5 inches above average to be tall

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2018, 02:01:39 PM »

this forum just rereads those bs statistics I thought this forum would be the most understanding to any height llers

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2018, 02:03:16 PM »

stop spouting statistics if 6'3" was really the 99th percentile how come I have seen at least 40 million people 6'3" and above which is over 10% of the population

d123123asd

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2018, 03:10:31 PM »

Lookism users need to stop using this forum, please, this is a serious forum.

Ascending

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2018, 03:16:01 PM »

I suggest in future we collectively ignore these moronic posts from incel/lookism/troll idiots.  By replying to their posts we are actively encouraging them.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2018, 03:59:32 PM »

Lol at you guys taking this seriously. OP is Mr. Bone aka a TROLL aka someone's cuckold/mog fetish personified in edgy forum posts and a poorly cropped ClipArt avi. NONE of this is serious. You guys need limb lengthening + frontal cortex expansion.
You just hope it is not serious, because if it was serious it would mean you have 0% chance of making it in this brutal world.

yeah theres no way 6'4" is the 99th percentile a lot of my 6'4" friends aren't even described as tall 99th percentile is reserved for 7 foot and above
This.

stop spouting statistics if 6'3" was really the 99th percentile how come I have seen at least 40 million people 6'3" and above which is over 10% of the population

Also this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up