Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sometimes I'm not sure whether my height is more of my fault or my parents  (Read 927 times)

Parents were supposed to be wise and make the best decisions for us. I was only a kid/teenager and has no idea how the world works. I mean how the fuk could they put much efforts in forcing me to get tortured in school but not give a fuk about me not growing properly let alone doing something about it.

Sometimes I feel like a coward who puts all the blame on my parents. I also didn't give a fuk about my height. I wasn't always this ambitious. I had a whole different issue back then. I lived a single day just to survive. I didn't even know that premarital sex was a thing. More importantly, I never even once thought that I was gonna end up this height. I just didn't think it's even a possibility.

I still can't believe how much my life is ruined by the height I wasn't supposed to be. Even with the surgery later, does not mean my life is not ruined.  The cost is losing a considerable amount of athletic functions, assuming it goes well.

Mzacr

Re: Sometimes I'm not sure whether my height is more of my fault or my parents
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 05:21:41 PM »

Parents were supposed to be wise and make the best decisions for us. I was only a kid/teenager and has no idea how the world works. I mean how the fuk could they put much efforts in forcing me to get tortured in school but not give a fuk about me not growing properly let alone doing something about it.

Sometimes I feel like a coward who puts all the blame on my parents. I also didn't give a fuk about my height. I wasn't always this ambitious. I had a whole different issue back then. I lived a single day just to survive. I didn't even know that premarital sxx was a thing. More importantly, I never even once thought that I was gonna end up this height. I just didn't think it's even a possibility.

I still can't believe how much my life is ruined by the height I wasn't supposed to be. Even with the surgery later, does not mean my life is not ruined.  The cost is losing a considerable amount of athletic functions, assuming it goes well.
How tall are you? Before and after the surgery?

Sanity

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 12:13:55 AM »

ur 5'7 if i remember correctly and all tht parents could've done(after giving u their genes) is get u on gr8 food and focus on ur growth. but lets say tht effected u gr8ly and u got to 5'9 so wat. u'd stil be unhappy with ur height and wanting to do the ll to compete with the 6ft club.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

LL4me

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 08:27:34 AM »

ur 5'7 if i remember correctly and all tht parents could've done(after giving u their genes) is get u on gr8 food and focus on ur growth. but lets say tht effected u gr8ly and u got to 5'9 so wat. u'd stil be unhappy with ur height and wanting to do the ll to compete with the 6ft club.

LOL you are right. Questions and answers that dont solve any issues.

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 12:44:58 PM »

LOL you are right. Questions and answers that dont solve any issues.

He isn't anywhere close to right.

Sanity

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 03:54:26 PM »

He isn't anywhere close to right.
all i mean is ppl are unhappy with these heights. i know a guy on the verge of mental breakdown just because of his height and hes 5'10. so we cant really say we would be happy if were x amount tall. yea we didnt get the best of our growth periods but the problem is genes too even long before the stunting the genetic potential fcked us up. thts y we here man.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

TinyTL

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 05:08:47 PM »

Sometimes I feel like a coward who puts all the blame on my parents. I also didn't give a fuk about my height. I wasn't always this ambitious. I had a whole different issue back then. I lived a single day just to survive. I didn't even know that premarital sxx was a thing. More importantly, I never even once thought that I was gonna end up this height. I just didn't think it's even a possibility.

they gave you education, they gave you intelligence so you could fix the issue of height, dumbass.

Children are dying in Yemen, syria.
In India parents are slaves so they could feed their children.
Be a little more gratfule u dumb ass fk

LL4me

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 05:52:00 PM »

How tall are you?
Do you live in a Scandinavian country?

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2018, 06:36:47 PM »

they gave you education, they gave you intelligence so you could fix the issue of height, dumbass.

Children are dying in Yemen, syria.
In India parents are slaves so they could feed their children.
Be a little more gratfule u dumb ass fk

Shut the fuk up you fuking moron.

TinyTL

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 07:52:33 PM »

Shut the fuk up you fuking moron.

no, u shut ur gaymouth u faggot.

in other parts of the world people miss limbs, are born with deformity, cannot afford to eat twice a day.

look around you, have some realistic aspect to your situation u coward.

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 08:19:41 PM »

no, u shut ur gaymouth u faggot.

in other parts of the world people miss limbs, are born with deformity, cannot afford to eat twice a day.

look around you, have some realistic aspect to your situation u coward.

I don't care. I should have been tall. Shut the hell up.

edwardv6

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2018, 08:34:08 PM »

I don't care. I should have been swallowed. Shut the hell up.
Fixed it for you
banned for flaming/hostility

Mzacr

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 02:18:03 AM »

Goddammit you´re an a class bxtch. You fking disappointment ungrateful piece of horse . Your parents need cared to much for you to be such a whiny cry baby.
Pages: [1]   Go Up