Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tales of heightmogging. Mogged at centre @ 6'5''.  (Read 1668 times)

Mr.Bone

Tales of heightmogging. Mogged at centre @ 6'5''.
« on: November 08, 2018, 04:36:38 PM »

So I'm 6'2'' as you all now.

I heightfraud maxxed with heavy army boots of 2 inches and 1 inch heel lifts, making me 6'5''.

Went to city feeling confident and mogging normgroids left and right.

But then on train I was mogged by some nerdy lanklet who looked 18.

Afterwards went to buy some clothes and was ultra mogged by 6'7'' male model looking sales clerk. That was a dagger in my heart. He looked at me strangely as if "sizing me up". I know he is in the mogging game, you could tell. He had that preppy nerdy look, but obviously had male model face and god tier height.

Leg lengthening will hopefully bring me the extra inches needed to be 6'5'' or 6'6'' barefoot and 6'8'' or 6'9'' heightmaxxed and heighfrauded. I will never suffer the shame of being mogged, never again. Whatever it takes.
banned for trolling/racist

ivan

Re: Tales of heightmogging. Mogged at centre @ 6'5''.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 06:15:13 PM »

Hey man, sorry if this sounds offensive to you but you are into girls, right? I mean, I could care less if a male is taller than me as long as I'm taller than most girls. Having a good symetrical face, being fit, high income combined with a decent height and I won't feel intimidated by any very tall guy.

d123123asd

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 06:59:19 PM »

if you only knew that a guy like Zac Efron or Harry Styles who are both under 6'0 get all the girls regardless of their height, you would care less about this, I don't see the point of you posting here complaining and wailing about the fact of you being "height mogged" by other MEN hahaha, for real, what is the point? if you feel this desperate why haven't you underwent LL already dude? god damn

Mr.Bone

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 11:47:02 AM »

Hey man, sorry if this sounds offensive to you but you are into girls, right? I mean, I could care less if a male is taller than me as long as I'm taller than most girls. Having a good symetrical face, being fit, high income combined with a decent height and I won't feel intimidated by any very tall guy.

I DO NOT have a symmetrical face, so I have to COMPENSATE with height and MUSCLES, since facial asymmetry cannot be fixed in my case.

So being 6'2''  is not enough for me, I have to be "tall tall" aka 6'4''+

Cool cope, but girls don't care if you are taller than them, almost all men are. They care if you are taller than other males and can dominate other men.

if you only knew that a guy like Zac Efron or Harry Styles who are both under 6'0 get all the girls regardless of their height, you would care less about this
Famous male model celebrities actors and musicians are supposed to make me feel better? I don't have face of Zac Efron and can't make music of Harry Styles lol. I'm just a regular dude, so my only chance of making it is physical outmogging of other men in my area. That's it.

if you feel this desperate why haven't you underwent LL already dude? god damn
I'm trying some alternative methods first and doing research.

d123123asd

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 01:31:54 PM »

I didn't mention them because of their fame but because of their face, but whatever
and yes, asymmetrical face is solvable, either by hyaluronic acid based fillers or jaw implants and it's way cheaper than LL

Mr.Bone

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 01:41:20 PM »

I didn't mention them because of their fame but because of their face, but whatever
and yes, asymmetrical face is solvable, either by hyaluronic acid based fillers or jaw implants and it's way cheaper than LL

lol, no it isn't. Hyaluronic acid isn't some magical filler that can make your BONE grow properly. My face is not good. Only way to outcompete other men is for my body to be so impressive (roided, tatted, tall and wide framed), so my face is noticed LAST.

Everything I do is to compensate for a mediocre face. And what is why 6'2'' "average tall" height is not cutting for me. It's either "tall tall" for me or death. Simple as that.

totallyred

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 02:30:39 PM »

Keep writing...its fun and amusing  ;D ;D

Bosnian2018

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 02:38:41 PM »

I kind of get what your saying man. I've always been short but it didnt bother me for almost all of my life because I was better looking in my opinion than 90 percent of the people I came across. Albeit shorter than ~90 percent too.

Here's the thing though. I have almost never and this is still true been negatively called out or discriminated against my height by someone genuinely better looking  looking.

Only average looking dudes or slightly less better looking dudes feel the need to Mog me to put it in your terms. Why because they feel intimidated.

In the same light you are a tall dude. Whether someone is 2 3 or 5 inches taller than you, ain't gonna make a difference. You taller than 90 percent of people. Embrace it and stop worrying about the ten percent that are taller because man if you arent a famous basketball player your kind of freak at 6'7". At your height you are at the maximum threshold of normal tall. Anything more, and it's definitely make you weird especially if you arent that good looking. Being buffed will probably work though. But if in your own words you arent that good looking, being taller wont help your image. That height only works if you got a model face to go with it. At 6'2 you got the perfect height especially if you average looking. Which is subjective by the way. You can always enhance your look with a nice beard or mustache and nice haircut.

TinyTL

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 03:32:44 PM »

Its shocking to see how many members that cant see its sarastic post... its a joke

with these type of low IQ members no wonder we see diaries from india, russia and doing 8cm+.

You all deserves to be crippled, its natural selection

LL4me

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 05:00:25 PM »

with these type of low IQ members no wonder we see diaries from india, russia and doing 8cm+.

Hey smart ASS.. we should all go to the top 5 LL doctors in USA for LL.

If u cant afford them forget about LL. 

LL4me

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 05:06:15 PM »

So being 6'2''  is not enough for me, I have to be "tall tall" aka 6'4''+

girls don't care if you are taller than them, almost all men are.
They care if you are taller than other males and can dominate other men.

Can someone refer this dude to a mental/brain lengthening forum

Mr.Bone

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2018, 11:21:39 PM »

You can always enhance your look with a nice beard or mustache and nice haircut.

You can't if YOU CANNOT GROW BEARD and your HAIR IS LAME.

I need to be tall enough where people don't see my hair and pay attention first and foremost to MY BODY and FRAME and STATURE. So they pay attention to face LAST.

Its shocking to see how many members that cant see its sarastic post... its a joke
Thinking I'm joking is coping. It is not a joke lol. You just wish it were.

Can someone refer this dude to a mental/brain lengthening forum
It is the truth. Girls size you up in comparison to other men not themselves. They need you to MOG other men.

Bosnian2018

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2018, 10:43:25 AM »

Damn dude you cherry picked one sentence  from my paragraph of a response.

At 6'2" If you ain't happy. At 6'5" you probably will be even more unhappy. Cause at the end of the day you will sit next to people or make eye contact and have conversations. If your bald and ugly. Youl just be taller, ugly and poorer. You dont need CLL. You need brain therapy, to see a psychologist.

ThatGuy

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2018, 11:09:09 AM »

You can't if YOU CANNOT GROW BEARD and your HAIR IS LAME.

I need to be tall enough where people don't see my hair and pay attention first and foremost to MY BODY and FRAME and STATURE. So they pay attention to face LAST.
Thinking I'm joking is coping. It is not a joke lol. You just wish it were.
It is the truth. Girls size you up in comparison to other men not themselves. They need you to MOG other men.
You'll probably grow a beard when your older. Mine finally started coming in at 26.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2018, 04:16:58 PM »

Damn dude you cherry picked one sentence  from my paragraph of a response.

At 6'2" If you ain't happy. At 6'5" you probably will be even more unhappy. Cause at the end of the day you will sit next to people or make eye contact and have conversations. If your bald and ugly. Youl just be taller, ugly and poorer. You dont need CLL. You need brain therapy, to see a psychologist.

I'm not ugly, but average.

Average = ugly to women in 2018.

I'm also rich so I can afford LL from best docs.

I'd feel like a god at 6'5''. When I fraudmax 3 inches with insoles and combat boots I feel so amazing being at 6'5''.

myloginacc

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2018, 09:39:24 PM »

Despite the thread's idiotic title (which made me not bother with it), I have to give it to this guy for being honest about his looks, at the very least.

It seems like every other active poster here has a comment, somewhere in their post history, on how they actually have a "9/10" face, or a "model-tier face". Sorry, but that's just narcissism. Your faces are merely above average, if I had to venture a guess.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Mr.Bone

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2018, 11:26:18 PM »

Despite the thread's idiotic title (which made me not bother with it), I have to give it to this guy for being honest about his looks, at the very least.

It seems like every other active poster here has a comment, somewhere in their post history, on how they actually have a "9/10" face, or a "model-tier face". Sorry, but that's just narcissism. Your faces are merely above average, if I had to venture a guess.
Exactly! If these guys had 9/10 faces, they'd be on Red Carpet next to Tom Cruise. People love to overrate their looks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up