Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: comedian talks about height  (Read 1480 times)

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

comedian talks about height
« on: September 20, 2014, 02:25:29 PM »

this is the general talking points that the public are coerced into believing are correct ways of thinking on the issue.

note how the entire time that the comedian states she does not like to behave in this manner she actually does behave in this manner.
this is typical with the general public where they act like they don't discriminate or care if someone is short when in truth these statements are made when they do in fact act with prejudice towards short people.

this allows people to think that they are both caring and non judgmental while at the same time act in a harsh fashion towards others. in short people can do what they want and think simultaneously that they would never act how they actually act. 

I guess I am pointing out how people lie to themselves about their own actions to short people and are in delusion on their own conduct.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

Re: comedian talks about height
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 02:37:24 PM »

I also want to dedicate this thread to comedians who joke about short people.

if you guys find any funny clips then feel free to share them :)

Tylerdurden389

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 04:20:23 PM »

Can't find video of it, but a comedian named Gary Valentine did a special for "Comedy Central Presents" about 12 years ago and in his act he was talking about awkward things during puberty and one of his jokes was about how age 12 is that weird age due to girls going through puberty before boys do.

"Ya know, the boys are like 4-3. The girls are like 6-7". Thought that was funny.

Can't find video for this either, but Johnny Sanchez, a short comedian, did a CCP around the same time and he had a whole piece about being short. Things like:

- Using a flare in a nightclub to get a woman's attention
- Jumping in the air to high five your date

There's a lot more, but he keeps it tasteful. Pretty funny guy.

Lastly, I remember one of Patton Oswalt's opening jokes to one of his specials was going off to live in a town full of only people with dwarfism, so that him coming to town would be "Attack of the 5 foot 5 guy" lol.

Ajax2thousand20

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 02:42:02 AM »

Not gonna lie. A lot of those jokes the first woman said were funny! Especially about the "your so cute" and mini me one!
Starting height: 185.5cms Goal/ dream height:190-193cms!
Sitting height:94 cms Arm Length: 86.5 cms 
Leg length:104 cms Arm Span:191 cms
Tibia: 48 cms Femurs:55cms
Pages: [1]   Go Up