Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mogging really?  (Read 471 times)

ThatGuy

Mogging really?
« on: November 13, 2018, 11:30:44 AM »

How can 6'2+ men be this insecure? I just looked up what the term mog means and I'm amazed... These people are afraid of being displaced as the alpha male. What causes this kind of insecurity? If anyone here is this insecure why not start lifting so you could have 99% of people beat when it comes to physique? If you're 6'0+ and you just wanna be a 6'6+ giant go for it, but if you're doing LL to alleviate problems because of a fragile ego this won't solve it.

Mzacr

Re: Mogging really?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 12:01:05 PM »

Most guy's here taller than 6 foot are usually trolls. Or they really have something going on in their heads.

Mr.Bone

Re: Mogging really?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 04:20:53 PM »

How can 6'2+ men be this insecure? I just looked up what the term mog means and I'm amazed... These people are afraid of being displaced as the alpha male. What causes this kind of insecurity? If anyone here is this insecure why not start lifting so you could have 99% of people beat when it comes to physique? If you're 6'0+ and you just wanna be a 6'6+ giant go for it, but if you're doing LL to alleviate problems because of a fragile ego this won't solve it.

Because 6'2'' is not enough these days if you want to slay at clubs. Average Eastern European club height is about 6'1''. Everyone is heightfrauding with posture, insoles and Air Maxes. You need LL to truly outcompete. 6'4''+ is where its at these days. 2018 brings new standards. Stop living 10 years ago, new generation is taller. "Average" height takes into account midgets, old people, starving Africans. Find your "Average club height" and we are talking.

I need to be 1%. It is non-negotiable. If I had a model face I would be ok, but I don't. So I literally need to be 1% at EVERYTHING ELSE, including HEIGHT. It is just LOGIC.

Most guy's here taller than 6 foot are usually trolls. Or they really have something going on in their heads.

If they are truly trolls, don't you think they'd need a good height and frame EVEN MORE to compensate for their trollish face, eh???
banned for trolling/racist
Pages: [1]   Go Up