Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: INFERIORITY  (Read 281 times)

wants2growtaller

INFERIORITY
« on: November 18, 2018, 05:26:43 AM »

i feel compelled to write this post. There are people who are doing cosmetic limb lengthening because they feel their short height is inferior.  I just want to say YOU are not inferior. There is no one on this earth who is inferior. NO ONE IS. Everyone has something to offer. ANd NO ONE has it all. EVen those tall people they dont have it all. Everyone has problems in this life. Some peoples problems are psychological..some peoples problems are circumstances and some are physical. But unfortunately we dont live in a world that thinks this way. We live in a social hiearchy that has destroyed and hurt the lives of many people including short people. People who bully you or put you down do it because they are INSECURE. They look at other peoples perceived weaknesses as a distraction to what is going on in their own life. Every one of us can do something someone else can.  But it doesnt make us inferior ..it makes us humans. Human beings were never mention to be perfect. We were meant  to be imperfect because we are. And anyone who punishes you for your imperfection has serious character flaws. They suffer from a narcisstic personality. are extremely judgemental. sociopaths, shallow and cruel. These are NOT model traits for any decent human to have. I only hope that one day.. we can get rid of this ridicuous social hierarchy that the world has. And start to understand that inclusivity is the answer. And that everyone how they are..short..tall fat..skinny has the right to be at the seat at the table despite our physical differences. Aim to be a compassionate.. caring intelligent person. And not a self righteouess.. arrogant, shallow enemy of humanity.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity
Pages: [1]   Go Up