Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb Lengthening Methods  (Read 92173 times)

raku

Re: Limb Lengthening Methods
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2019, 02:42:26 PM »

Dear kilo

Could you tell me the disavantage of Latp method and the recommended Doctor dor Latp?
Thank you

Less is more.
Maybe one cm up or down could not change your appearance.
But one cm more is definitely do harm to joint than one cm less.
English is not my first language.

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2019, 09:43:59 AM »

After the surgery when you're on bedrest, how do you take a   if you can't walk to the toilet? I'm not trolling, I'm honestly really curious.

Jubartt169

« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2019, 04:00:32 PM »

What Lengthening method is least worst ?

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2019, 12:32:24 AM »

Could update with stryde.
Go for it

Jamee12

• Visitor
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2019, 08:33:06 PM »

Meet with Dr. Guichet, he invented nail and has the best results.  Maybe check out Betz, he's a better sales man. 

Almost all the doctors have patients on here freaking out about their experiences.  But me a few of my friends to Dr. Guichet and have had absolute great results.  It's seems crazy to me that 10 years ago people where complaining about Doctors and its still goes on.  If they keep it up none of us will get tall.  lol... Most people think we are crazy for lengthening in the first place - words hurt more then the procedure.  :)

Any nail that is inside the leg is the safe route.  Secondly make sure you can walk, this helps with healing and growing faster.  Some methods don't allow walking while lengthening.

I met personally with both Betz and Guichet - I preferred Betz at the time... But I went with Guichet, why?  I liked living in France better then Germany at the time.  It was truly the best decision for me, I was a lousy patient called on Guichet daily whining about life.  Refused to take pain medication, gave up on clicking - Dr. Guichet keep pushing me through so that all was not lost and gain the height I came to seek. 

towards the end of lengthening there was other patients renting in the same apartment I was in I sure had a good time going over there in "helping them click" it was very comforting that I wasn't the only one.  Plus, it gave me the power I needed to carry on like I was some pro at this. 

A bunch of us worked on different clicking techniques which sure made a big difference.  But serious, if you can afford it see Guichet or Betz.  If your poor do what you can - I know others paid for the consultation and agreed to work for those doctors for a reduce rate for the procedure.  They still paid $30,000 which I guess is a lot lower then what I paid at the time.

enriquecruz8519

• Visitor
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2019, 05:07:39 AM »

My friend lily got a surgery and is currently recovering fast, she had a medical history with polio, so don't be afraid just look for the right kind of services.  :)

We are all thankful to his doc Dr. Mahboubian for his care and treatment, here is her pic https://heightlengthening.com/picture-gallery/

Astronomy

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2019, 08:25:58 AM »

Your the greatest messager alive in the whole forum ;D
It's a pity you r rarely active in this forum recently :'(

ActionSpeaks

« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2019, 06:49:26 AM »

Can you add information on STRYDE to this list, specifically the difference between Precise (is the latest 2.2?) only and STRYDE/Precise? I only know the basics, that STRYDE allows for more/quicker weight bearing and is made of stainless steel. How long in a wheelchair with STRYDE vs. Precise, before progressing to a walker then crutches?

Curiosity

• Visitor
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2019, 02:43:53 PM »

Bone lengthening using the FitboneĀ® motorized intramedullary nail: The first experience in France.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877056816000062

M.s

• Visitor
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2020, 09:50:45 PM »

Offcourse use presise nail Strayed

M.s

• Visitor
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2020, 05:58:17 AM »

presise nail but not with dr Kohne  , my friend have tried him and regret a lot , go and do it with paley

Liliana

• Visitor
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2020, 01:46:05 PM »

Would you told about Veklich device for limb Lengthening?

Vibes

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2021, 01:46:11 AM »

It would probably be helpful to add to OP about the recent STRYDE "recall" of them looking into the bony protrusion issue.

It seems like not a serious complication at all, but people should be aware of it I think.

Sorcerer

« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2021, 11:38:21 AM »

G-Nail should be added into the list and it has been published to surgerical applications recently.

V21 was lengthening with G-Nail and you can have some clues about it in his dairy.

Super-JR

« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2021, 05:16:57 AM »

G-Nail should be added into the list and it has been published to surgerical applications recently.

V21 was lengthening with G-Nail and you can have some clues about it in his dairy.

I totally agree. Dr Guichet has been using Gnail for years and implanted to many of his patients. I know most of you does not know it because his patients are not active in this forum.

Bantem

« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2021, 08:43:55 PM »

I totally agree. Dr Guichet has been using Gnail for years and implanted to many of his patients. I know most of you does not know it because his patients are not active in this forum.
Doesn't he also have some of the highest patient deaths? His prices are pretty expensive, and from the number of deaths, I personally will stay away
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up