Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One day a girl told me ..  (Read 1306 times)

champion90

One day a girl told me ..
« on: November 28, 2018, 12:48:56 AM »

one day a girl with whom I was dating told me laughing: "I'm afraid to put on my heels for fear of being taller than you" .. (I'm 169cm)
now, even if it was a joking comment, it is known that there is always a bit of truth, of real thought. I laughed over it pressing, always laughing, but should be felt free to put them does not bother me .. But the reality is very different ..

1. She will never feel free to do so despite my answer, because she will think that maybe it bothers me to be shorter than a woman in public or simply does not like her to be taller than her man in public.

2. I lied to myself, it would actually be discouraging to me, it is not true that it would not be a problem.

CONCLUSION: this is a simple example, but how each of us in this forum has several of them for leading us to think about this surgery;
the truth is that you feel inadequate or more tragically you do not feel free to be yourself fully, I want to change my life to 29 years with this intervention to START to live without being afraid of being in default, I want to conquer the my life and my serenity.

So ... Come on guys! a hug.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: One day a girl told me ..
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 12:59:24 AM »

If the relationship is healthy, you should just say how you feel.

If your partner won't understand it, then you should be glad u knew it sooner than later

champion90

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 10:55:53 AM »

The point is not to be clear, that can also be.
The point is the fact. It annoys you when you do not indirectly allow your partner to feel free for fear of hurting you in pride by wearing heels and getting taller than you.
What I try to say is the reality of thought .. the girl in question loved me madly and yet the thought has even if ironically .. let alone if he had not loved me ..
I no longer want to feel inadequate in this field as in all the others because of my height

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 04:51:48 PM »

The point is not to be clear, that can also be.
The point is the fact. It annoys you when you do not indirectly allow your partner to feel free for fear of hurting you in pride by wearing heels and getting taller than you.
What I try to say is the reality of thought .. the girl in question loved me madly and yet the thought has even if ironically .. let alone if he had not loved me ..
I no longer want to feel inadequate in this field as in all the others because of my height

Then as i said before, tell her how you feel. Ask her how she feels about it.

Seriously i know this forum makes all women feel like these mystical creatures that will only jump on ur pole if ur +8" length 7" girth and 6'3 with chiseld jaw but in reality most of them have their insecurities and problems just like most of us sitting on this board.

If you are aiming for long lasting relationship you seriously shouldn't hide how you feel but talk this through. It will help both sides.

Ascending

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 09:53:32 PM »

I was in a relationship with a few girls that were taller than me.  I expressly forbid them from wearing high heels and they had to wear flats.  I told them that we would look funny as couple and that I would feel too self conscious.  Best to be honest upfront.

heightconsultant

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 09:54:21 PM »

I was in a relationship with a few girls that were taller than me.  I expressly forbid them from wearing high heels and they had to wear flats.  I told them that we would look funny as couple and that I would feel too self conscious.  Best to be honest upfront.

Totally agree. If a couple can discuss such things freely and come into agreement beforehand, that is a sign of good relationship.
I lied to myself, it would actually be discouraging to me, it is not true that it would not be a problem.
If you still are with that lady, be sure that you should be able to express it to her and be accepted normally.

Ascending

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 10:16:33 PM »

Totally agree. If a couple can discuss such things freely and come into agreement beforehand, that is a sign of good relationship.
There was one girl that was sulking when I told her she couldn't wear high heels and so I made a compromise.  She could wear high heels on the condition that we don't walk holding hands in public.  We tried that once and after that one occasion she never asked to wear high heels again.  Apparently it was more important to walk holding hands than to wear high heels :-)

myloginacc

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 02:26:54 PM »

You can just use lifts or elevator shoes when she's out using high heels. No reason it shouldn't be a game for two. Both of you could agree on that.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Ascending

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 02:48:10 PM »

You can just use lifts or elevator shoes when she's out using high heels. No reason it shouldn't be a game for two. Both of you could agree on that.
If there is one compelling reason for doing LL - it's so there is no need to wear heels or lifts.  There is something unmanly about it that erodes your confidence.

myloginacc

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2018, 03:23:33 PM »

If there is one compelling reason for doing LL - it's so there is no need to wear heels or lifts.  There is something unmanly about it that erodes your confidence.

It's 300$ shoes, and a solution right now, vs one to two years (LL plus recovery) just for the same effect.

We have to work with what we have available at the moment.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Ascending

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2018, 03:50:45 PM »

It's 300$ shoes, and a solution right now, vs one to two years (LL plus recovery) just for the same effect.

We have to work with what we have available at the moment.
True and a surprising number of celebrities wear lifts and or boots to give them a height advantage:

http://media.syracuse.com/entertainment/photo/fast-fivejpg-87f72ddf47617fa8.jpg

The late Paul Walker was genuinely tall, the Rock still wears boots despite being already quite tall and apparently Vin Diesel wears special boots with both a heel and internal lifts.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2018, 06:04:49 PM »

If you are aiming for long lasting relationship you seriously shouldn't hide how you feel but talk this through. It will help both sides.

GOD DON'T EVER DO THIS!

Don't reveal your weakness to the woman. She will be pretending to be all understanding and happy you shared, but it will reduce her sxxual attraction to you. You won't seem as amazing and cool and sxxy to her anymore. Never show vulnerability, NEVER!

True and a surprising number of celebrities wear lifts and or boots to give them a height advantage:

http://media.syracuse.com/entertainment/photo/fast-fivejpg-87f72ddf47617fa8.jpg

The late Paul Walker was genuinely tall, the Rock still wears boots despite being already quite tall and apparently Vin Diesel wears special boots with both a heel and internal lifts.

God, why do all of their jeans look so  ? I mean, they are celebrities, they haven't heard of fitted jeans? Of Balmains? Really? It makes them look like normies. They are gods walking earth and dress like  !

Wrong. If I got LL to become 6'6'', I'd still wear 3 inch heightfraudmogged heels to be 6'9''. More is better. ALWAYS! Mog or be mogged world.
banned for trolling/racist
Pages: [1]   Go Up