Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heightfrauded 3 inches today to 6'5'', had a good mogging session.  (Read 2709 times)

Ascending

Re: Heightfrauded 3 inches today to 6'5'', had a good mogging session.
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2018, 07:29:00 PM »

Please tell me how palatal expansion will make my face uglier. I will wait...
From Wikipedia - the following are some of the complications that can arise from the technique - not all will make you uglier but some will still make you less of a slayer:

• Diastema - Space between upper front two teeth
  • Fenestration of buccal bone[10]
  • Compression of PDL near posterior teeth
  • Extrusion of posterior teeth
  • Increased lingual bone thickness, decreased buccal bone thickness[10]

Mr.Bone

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2018, 08:13:18 PM »

Those are not real problems. The gap between teeth is usually a problem beautiful people have because wider faces are more beautiful.

The gap can be corrected in a few weeks AFTER the procedure. The other issues are also not really problematic issues that would make you ugly.

None of that stuff will make me ugly, but wider palate will make me significantly more attractive, so choosing to do the procedure is just logical.
banned for trolling/racist

Sanity

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2018, 07:10:47 AM »

When I find a doc willing to do it on me. It is more of a procedure, the surgical part is very minor.
mb im not well versed in this but I just cant seem to grasp how da fk they can project forward the recessed maxilla, without atleast a proper surgery. I would really like to be enlightened here!
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Mr.Bone

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2018, 01:05:44 PM »

mb im not well versed in this but I just cant seem to grasp how da fk they can project forward the recessed maxilla, without atleast a proper surgery. I would really like to be enlightened here!
MSE+Facemask

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1073874618300094

Sanity

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2018, 02:58:53 PM »

MSE+Facemask

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1073874618300094
ok this was an interesting read. creating maxilla protrusions through orthodontic interventions. In my case do have class 2 malocclusion and was already thinking about getting it fixed, didn't know it could actually help my midfacel. I hope i can find an ortho who really knows how to pull forward the maxilla/mandible while fixing the malocclusion at the same time.

p.s im not sure if this can help the zygomatic bones.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2018, 12:32:16 PM »

ok this was an interesting read. creating maxilla protrusions through orthodontic interventions. In my case do have class 2 malocclusion and was already thinking about getting it fixed, didn't know it could actually help my midfacel. I hope i can find an ortho who really knows how to pull forward the maxilla/mandible while fixing the malocclusion at the same time.

p.s im not sure if this can help the zygomatic bones.

If you widen upper palate (maxilla) it will expand cheekbones. If you pull maxilla outward and upward it will produce more pronounced cheekbones due to skull morphology.

Trust Mr. Bone. I have this name for a reason.

Sanity

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2018, 03:54:33 PM »

If you widen upper palate (maxilla) it will expand cheekbones. If you pull maxilla outward and upward it will produce more pronounced cheekbones due to skull morphology.

Trust Mr. Bone. I have this name for a reason.
Still the mandible will require surgery which uses the same principle of 'distraction osteogenesis' used in ll if im not mistaken. A better and safer option would be chin augmentation. much safer than slicing the bone.

palatal widening can be done by any ortho easily but wat requires true artistry in the field is pulling forward and upwards at the perfect angles. This has to be done by a truly skilled and experienced professional or it can have adverse outcome as is evident with so many ortho's who hav fcked up their patients mandibular region which sometimes is so intense tht it even fcks up the whole craniofacial framework just because of their stupid obsession with teeth. This is what scares me. I'l rather stay 6/10 than risk being 4/10 in search for 9/10.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2018, 12:33:19 AM »

Still the mandible will require surgery which uses the same principle of 'distraction osteogenesis' used in ll if im not mistaken. A better and safer option would be chin augmentation. much safer than slicing the bone.

palatal widening can be done by any ortho easily but wat requires true artistry in the field is pulling forward and upwards at the perfect angles. This has to be done by a truly skilled and experienced professional or it can have adverse outcome as is evident with so many ortho's who hav fked up their patients mandibular region which sometimes is so intense tht it even fks up the whole craniofacial framework just because of their stupid obsession with teeth. This is what scares me

Wrong, mandible tilts up and adjusts to maxilla. I don't need chin augmentation, since I already have a big chin. It is not about TEETH. It is about JAWS. If you get proper JAW POSITIONS and angles, then teeth will fit into place or will be easy to correct in a few months with braces. Maxillary projection and wide palate is EVERYTHING. That is where true beauty comes from. Straighten teeth on a rat faced, 28mm palate and you will have an ugly narrow smile full of perfectly aligned straight teeth. It will still look ugly. WIDE smile is where its at. And it means WIDE PALATE.

I'l rather stay 6/10 than risk being 4/10 in search for 9/10.
Fortune favours the bold.

Sanity

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2018, 03:06:27 AM »

Wrong, mandible tilts up and adjusts to maxilla. I don't need chin augmentation, since I already have a big chin. It is not about TEETH. It is about JAWS. If you get proper JAW POSITIONS and angles, then teeth will fit into place or will be easy to correct in a few months with braces. Maxillary projection and wide palate is EVERYTHING. That is where true beauty comes from. Straighten teeth on a rat faced, 28mm palate and you will have an ugly narrow smile full of perfectly aligned straight teeth. It will still look ugly. WIDE smile is where its at. And it means WIDE PALATE.
Fortune favours the bold.

I never said perfect teeth is beauty, I merely suggested that orthos have diehard obsession with teeth that usually takes away the focus from bone.
And also Im sure the mandible tilting only happens in children who are growing and maybe teens but not adults as bone doesn't remold and remodel that easily anymore.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up