Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Heightfrauded 3 inches today to 6'5'', had a good mogging session.  (Read 2708 times)

Mr.Bone

Since it is winter now I can get away with wearing heavy high boots.

Their heel is like 3.5-4cm, which is about ±1.5 inches.

Then I used max insoles to get ±1.5 inch of height.

Then I posture maxxed to walk straight with spine erect.

Then I added fur winter hat which has this huge fur lining on top, giving me another 2 cm or so.

Basically heightfrauded solid 3 inches. Knowing that I'm about 6'2'' barefoot, it gave me 6'5'' heightfrauded height.

The mogging went well, I didn't meet a lot of men this time, but mogged everyone I did. Women did look at me quite a lot.

I hope my bonemaxxxing journey with glucosamine and other supplemetns works well and I can extract one more inch of barefoot height, that will allow me to heightfraud to about 6'6'' in winter. I might also try even higher insoles, which would give not 1.5, but 2 inches of extra height.

The normies gonna get mogged into oblivion.

Tought world out there.
banned for trolling/racist

ivan

Re: Heightfrauded 3 inches today to 6'5'', had a good mogging session.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 02:24:52 PM »

I'm happy as long as you are ;D

battroll

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 03:18:27 PM »

it's a tough world out there brah, mog or be mogged into oblivion. 6ft is the new 5'9 and 6'2 the new 5'11.

lucindaris

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 03:27:19 PM »

only 6'6? In my country it is a female's average height

LL4me

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 04:06:46 PM »

How about getting a paying job  8)

Mr.Bone

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 04:32:23 PM »

How about getting a paying job  8)

I'm already a millionaire investor, so...

Ascending

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 06:49:21 PM »

I'm already a millionaire investor, so...
Millionaire investor? I don't even consider it an investment unless it's at least a billion.  What are you buying junk Stocks?  I made half a billion whilst writing this message.  Investment is tough these days...

ivan

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 07:52:33 PM »

I just lost a milion while reading the last messages but I don't care since these are just pocket money.

Now I'll read some old forum threads...

ThatGuy

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 08:26:30 PM »

You only want to be 6'6? That's so short my cousins and siblings are 6'8-7'0+ you're fcked if you think that's enough everyone is 6'10 now. Good luck trying to mog at a measly 6'6 you'll be a manlet for life like the rest of us. You better get that procedure and go for 8'0 so you'll have 99.9999999999% of the species beat inb4 they resurrect wadlow rip.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2018, 11:28:21 PM »

Millionaire investor? I don't even consider it an investment unless it's at least a billion.  What are you buying junk Stocks?  I made half a billion whilst writing this message.  Investment is tough these days...
No, I'm not buying junk stocks. Million isn't a lot in 2018. Barely enough to count as human. Not even kidding. You think one million will allow you Dubai lifestyle? Forget it.

I'm not even lying, but I guess you guys will rationalise that I must be lying online, because "reasons". Right? because I have something to gain.

You only want to be 6'6? That's so short my cousins and siblings are 6'8-7'0+ you're fked if you think that's enough everyone is 6'10 now

meme answer. 6'5''-6'6'' is insanely good.

I know you try to make a joke out of serious matter so you don't have to admit that 6'2'' is nothing in 2018, but it's not working.

Sanity

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2018, 04:54:21 AM »

too bad that a true 6'4 would stil mog u anyday with his manly frame compared to ur boyish body.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Mr.Bone

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2018, 10:22:07 AM »

too bad that a true 6'4 would stil mog u anyday with his manly frame compared to ur boyish body.

But that is FALSE? I've been working out for years and years and naturally my bone frame is super wide and strong. I'm on steroids and it shows, so this is a coping to not admit that I can height mog and frame mog other guys in my vicinity. I still have mediocre face, so will need to do plastic surgery or something. Legit handsome guys still mog the fk out of me despite my ogre stature.

myloginacc

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2018, 01:46:19 PM »

But that is FALSE? I've been working out for years and years and naturally my bone frame is super wide and strong. I'm on steroids and it shows, so this is a coping to not admit that I can height mog and frame mog other guys in my vicinity. I still have mediocre face, so will need to do plastic surgery or something. Legit handsome guys still mog the fk out of me despite my ogre stature.

Time to facemaxx and modelfraud.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Sanity

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2018, 05:21:40 PM »

mew hard dude, its all about the maxilla projection. mandible will just follow and cheekbones will auto-raise. maxilla is the real bomb. thts the deal breaker or maker with women when it comes to male attractiveness, second to height.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2018, 08:56:10 PM »

Time to facemaxx and modelfraud.
Hardest of all maxxings. Almost impossible. So few people who have done this successfully. I have a plan, but it will be risky and complicated.

mew hard dude, its all about the maxilla projection. mandible will just follow and cheekbones will auto-raise. maxilla is the real bomb. thts the deal breaker or maker with women when it comes to male attractiveness, second to height.

I know ALL of that, but my maxilla is fked. And that is the one thing that is hardest to change.

Also, MEWING IS BULL . There are no real changes in adults. No worth of mewing for 10 years to get 2 mm of change. It is not worth it. You need surgical methods and   to fix this. My subhuman maxilla keeps me back from being an Instagram model stud. If I had that one feature aligned and projected properly I'd be a model right now or at least a mini celebrity. Not kidding. Literally one feature lagging behind my ENTIRE MOGGING persona. :(((((

Sanity

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2018, 04:10:36 AM »

Hardest of all maxxings. Almost impossible. So few people who have done this successfully. I have a plan, but it will be risky and complicated.

I know ALL of that, but my maxilla is fked. And that is the one thing that is hardest to change.

Also, MEWING IS BULL . There are no real changes in adults. No worth of mewing for 10 years to get 2 mm of change. It is not worth it. You need surgical methods and   to fix this. My subhuman maxilla keeps me back from being an Instagram model stud. If I had that one feature aligned and projected properly I'd be a model right now or at least a mini celebrity. Not kidding. Literally one feature lagging behind my ENTIRE MOGGING persona. :(((((
wat about face-pulling techniques. those look promising. surgery sure can fk u up or just change the face for the worse. r u sure about that. XD

Mr.Bone

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2018, 12:26:15 PM »

wat about face-pulling techniques. those look promising. surgery sure can fk u up or just change the face for the worse. r u sure about that. XD
All bull , stop reading into mewing pseudoscience. There are some methods, but they are all at least somewhat surgical and there are very few experts performing them.

Ascending

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2018, 01:55:18 PM »

All bull , stop reading into mewing pseudoscience. There are some methods, but they are all at least somewhat surgical and there are very few experts performing them.
I hadn't heard of Dr. Mew or his theories.  Very interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

Sanity

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2018, 02:34:38 PM »

going for ll is one thing but then going "full knife action" on ur face is next level crazy. deal with it dude its not possible unless u really wana fk up ur face. not all are blessed to be chads accept this fact and move on with ur fking life. if ur an average joe look at the ugly brotherhood and despair. u'l sure have something to live on for.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2018, 02:49:52 PM »

I hadn't heard of Dr. Mew or his theories.  Very interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

Mew theories only work on preteens and teens, not on adults.

going for ll is one thing but then going "full knife action" on ur face is next level crazy. deal with it dude its not possible unless u really wana fk up ur face. not all are blessed to be chads accept this fact and move on with ur fking life. if ur an average joe look at the ugly brotherhood and despair. u'l sure have something to live on for.

It is not crazy if you are 5/10. 5/10 face - average. Average in 2018 = ugly to women. So I have nothing to lose. Whatever it takes.

not all are blessed to be chads accept this fact and move on with ur fking life.
You'd want me to accept that, because you couldn't stand an idea of a heightfrauded monster actually having surgeries on his face that would escalate him from 5/10 to 7/10. That would mean it's over for normies around me, I'd mog them into oblivion.

You want me to accept my mediocrity, because that I way I don't threaten to mog you and take your girl.

Let 99% normies accept their place and be in peace with the fact they aren't "Chads". I'm not gonna be one of them. I'm gonna take whatever it takes to move out of average into attractive, robust, masculine, hunk Slayer.

Whatever it takes. It is either victory or death. I shall not live as a grey normie "settler". Either a winner or I will die. Nobody will mog me as long as I live. I will sacrifice everything for my goal. EVERYTHING.

Ascending

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2018, 04:02:01 PM »

Yes he does state that and emphasizes it further in the questions and answers section at the end where he says he can help children in up to 8 years old - not even teens.  He explains that it is easier to remold bones during growth.  Still interesting research though he needs to be a bit more scientific in his presentation.

Sanity

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2018, 05:09:37 PM »

Yes he does state that and emphasizes it further in the questions and answers section at the end where he says he can help children in up to 8 years old - not even teens.  He explains that it is easier to remold bones during growth.  Still interesting research though he needs to be a bit more scientific in his presentation.
he cant. he and his father have already done enough showing wat no other orthodontist has that facial beauty is not all genetic. if u want more go give him alot of money and he will do u good if u are under 20. he says it himself that information should be free but his time isnt.

Sanity

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2018, 05:29:04 PM »

It is not crazy if you are 5/10. 5/10 face - average. Average in 2018 = ugly to women. So I have nothing to lose. Whatever it takes.
You'd want me to accept that, because you couldn't stand an idea of a heightfrauded monster actually having surgeries on his face that would escalate him from 5/10 to 7/10. That would mean it's over for normies around me, I'd mog them into oblivion.

You want me to accept my mediocrity, because that I way I don't threaten to mog you and take your girl.

Let 99% normies accept their place and be in peace with the fact they aren't "Chads". I'm not gonna be one of them. I'm gonna take whatever it takes to move out of average into attractive, robust, masculine, hunk Slayer.

Whatever it takes. It is either victory or death. I shall not live as a grey normie "settler". Either a winner or I will die. Nobody will mog me as long as I live. I will sacrifice everything for my goal. EVERYTHING.
u can still slay prime with height+social charisma+a good body with a decent stack in ur bank account. don't everybody need be brad pit in the face. wat u said is not a guarantee that it would necessarily upgrade som1 from 5/10 to 7/10 no more so than downgrading him to 3/10. p.s its crazy stupid to play with ur face(ur core identity) unless ur willing to wear a mask for the rest of ur life if things don't go as planned. im sure u can find plenty of examples for such cases on the internet.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2018, 05:35:59 PM »

u can still slay prime with height+social charisma+a good body with a decent stack in ur bank account. don't everybody need be brad pit in the face. wat u said is not a guarantee that it would necessarily upgrade som1 from 5/10 to 7/10 no more so than downgrading him to 3/10. p.s its crazy stupid to play with ur face(ur core identity) unless ur willing to wear a mask for the rest of ur life if things don't go as planned. im sure u can find plenty of examples for such cases on the internet.

Please tell me how palatal expansion will make my face uglier. I will wait...

Mzacr

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2018, 06:11:31 PM »

When are you going to do the surgery?

Mr.Bone

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2018, 06:27:43 PM »

When are you going to do the surgery?
When I find a doc willing to do it on me. It is more of a procedure, the surgical part is very minor.

ThatGuy

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2018, 07:05:04 PM »

Are you actually a real person? You're actually insane, you're talking about Chad and normies unironically. I'll bite tho, what's wrong with your face? Is your jawline too small or really pointy?

Mr.Bone

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2018, 07:09:53 PM »

Are you actually a real person? You're actually insane, you're talking about Chad and normies unironically. I'll bite tho, what's wrong with your face? Is your jawline too small or really pointy?
I am 100% real and I'm 100% blackpilled. I accept the brutal reality of life and will do whatever necessary to make it to the top or death.

what's wrong with your face? Is your jawline too small or really pointy?
Recessed maxilla and weak suborbitals along with high gonial angle. Also relatively narrow palate.

Ascending

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2018, 07:21:15 PM »

he cant. he and his father have already done enough showing wat no other orthodontist has that facial beauty is not all genetic. if u want more go give him alot of money and he will do u good if u are under 20. he says it himself that information should be free but his time isnt.
I don't need the treatment but I am interested in the science.  It is fascinating to find that human faces are degenerating due to modern diet.  Reminds me of the film Idiocracy.
He should try to get crowdfunding - especially for his "hard chewing gum" idea.

ThatGuy

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2018, 07:22:44 PM »

This might be a bit much, but can you post a pic or two with your eyes, nose and mouth blurred or blacked out from paint/ps? You might've just been contaminated by this toxic incel mindset. I'm not sure how young you are, but some of these things can be changed if you workout, I know my jaw got wide af from 6+ months of hard compound lifts and this happened when I was around 23.

ThatGuy

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2018, 07:26:06 PM »

If you start going really hard with your lifts please buy a mouth piece if you don't wanna destroy your teeth.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up