Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This guy looks huge with 6'1  (Read 1874 times)

Canon

This guy looks huge with 6'1
« on: December 04, 2018, 12:34:18 PM »

Hi guys!

Can anyone explain why this guy with 186,5 cm wich is 6' 1 looks that tall?

Look in this video, especially when he walks around and he mostly weares flat shoes.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 01:00:37 PM by Canon »

battroll

Re: This guy looks huge with 6'1
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 12:38:12 PM »

A legit 186cm guy is going to be taller than 90% and 99% of girls out there ..

Canon

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 12:47:57 PM »

I am with shoes 1,88 and still do not feel tall enough :(

myloginacc

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 12:54:05 PM »

Probably because height is accurately measured and perceived in metric countries.

I've recently seen 5'8 men claiming to be 5'11 online, and no one called them out.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Canon

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 12:55:24 PM »

Probably because height is accurately measured and perceived in metric countries.

I've recently seen 5'8 men claiming to be 5'11 online, and no one called them out.

What exactly do you mean? This guy is a well-known fitness model and his height is widely known.

myloginacc

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 01:01:12 PM »

I mean that most Americans have no real notion of height, based on how often others lie about their height, and that the customary units system should be one of the main reasons for this.

A legit 6'1 is different from someone who's 5'11 and is claiming to be 6'1.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

myloginacc

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 01:15:18 PM »

I am with shoes 1,88 and still do not feel tall enough :(

Also, Australia is probably a shorter country than Germany, so it'd have been easier for him to look taller among his peers. The added mass from body building exacerbates the difference.

battroll

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 01:36:01 PM »

What exactly do you mean? This guy is a well-known fitness model and his height is widely known.

where do you live in germany? If you are 186cm morning then you must be around 184cm at night.

I live in the north of Germany and im 182-180cm and im shorter than average for sure. I see girls taller than me on daily basis haha.

So yeah I understand that you would like to be taller.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 02:28:39 PM »

I mean that most Americans have no real notion of height, based on how often others lie about their height, and that the customary units system should be one of the main reasons for this.

A legit 6'1 is different from someone who's 5'11 and is claiming to be 6'1.

+1
people who claim to be as tall as 6'1  and dont feel so irl, its coz they are not!😂😂😂 get LL(which is they exist on the forum)then may be you can feel as tall as you claim to be :p
tibias: april 2018 to july 2019 under dr pili/catagni- HEF.
femurs: feb 2021 and sep 2021 dr halil-precise 2
159-181.
came. lengthened. moving on.

Canon

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 02:50:13 PM »

+1
people who claim to be as tall as 6'1  and dont feel so irl, its coz they are not!😂😂😂 get LL(which is they exist on the forum)then may be you can feel as tall as you claim to be :p

Are you adressing me? Believe me or not, I am 1,86 and reach 1,88-1,89 with shoes but as you can read here in this thread, in Germany that is a bit above average. There are los of guys 1,90 or even taller.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 02:56:53 PM »

Are you adressing me? Believe me or not, I am 1,86 and reach 1,88-1,89 with shoes but as you can read here in this thread, in Germany that is a bit above average. There are los of guys 1,90 or even taller.
I misread, I apologise. Germany, I agree there are a lot of 185+. I was at frankfurt airport where itself I saw a large segment of people that range :/. Sorry bro, no offense :/
tibias: april 2018 to july 2019 under dr pili/catagni- HEF.
femurs: feb 2021 and sep 2021 dr halil-precise 2
159-181.
came. lengthened. moving on.

ivan

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 04:29:37 PM »

I watched the video and I'll agree with myloginacc. He is just pretty muscular and fit which might be adding to the perception of being tall. I watched more videos of him as well as photos and he's noticeably taller than most of the people around him which seems about right if he's a legit 6'1. Still I can see people about his height and even taller. He lives in a country with an average height of about 5'10 so he was about 3 inches taller than an average male there.

HeightGain

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2018, 08:36:58 PM »

He looks a bit above average in that video. He has a skinny frame with low muscle bulk making him look taller

Ascending

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2018, 08:59:21 PM »

That guy Zyzz died in 2011 at the age of 21 and was a key promoter of the "aesthetics" gym movement.  His videos are quite entertaining.  Firstly he is 6'1 which is quite tall .  Most people don't know what 6'1 really looks like.  Many girls think that a 5'10 guy is 6 foot and many guys go along with it even if they have measured it as lower.  Secondly I agree that his build definitely makes him seem taller.  Even slim short guys look taller than fat ones.  The toned aesthetic look definitely gives him more of a projection and makes him look bigger still.

myloginacc

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2018, 09:12:43 PM »

I live in the north of Germany and im 182-180cm and im shorter than average for sure. I see girls taller than me on daily basis haha.

That's pretty crazy if there are that many.

Back on topic: Australia had mass immigration from Italy, Lebanon, and all of Asia. A 6'1, fit guy is going to tower over a lot of people there (whilst also being massive). If you live in a secluded, homogeneous town in Germany where the average guy is 184cm, you might not realize how tall you really are when compared to the rest of the world.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2018, 10:05:54 PM »

where do you live in germany? If you are 186cm morning then you must be around 184cm at night.

So yeah I understand that you would like to be taller.

It's obvious that among the people of your height, only the ones who really feel short will visit this forum*, while others (which is, I would say, the majority, at your height) will not come here. So there's a lot of selection bias in play here. Sure, there are 6'0 and propably even 6'1' and 6'2' men in the world who are "definitely sure they are shorter than average", but the majority of men don't feel this way. I haven't been to Northern Germany, but I can testify with assurance that, living in Austria, there have been plenty of times where I have not felt short, despite being almost 10 centimetres shorter than you.

* Except for trolls and some nutcases like Vader who "wanted to be 6'4".
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Canon

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2018, 12:51:05 PM »

This guy looks giganticly tall with 1,88 / 6'2

Canon

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 01:39:41 PM »

What do you think about 6'2?

wants2growtaller

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2018, 02:41:29 PM »

This guy spent his life looking good for aesthetic reasons died of a heart failure. The irony of it all. Take care of your health inside first.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity
Pages: [1]   Go Up