Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: lied to my girlfriend about my height  (Read 2472 times)

kevin9k9

lied to my girlfriend about my height
« on: December 14, 2018, 08:58:43 AM »

Lied about my height because I thought i'd do LL this winter, but i'll do it next winter and didnt think i'd even be in relationship with her.

I am 176cm no shoes, about 178 cm with my adidas sneakers. Everytime i've met her ive worn uncomfortable boots that are about 2/3cm high, with 4cm lift inside. When I wear them i'm about 182/3 cm. Next week is her birthday and i'll be coming over to her house for the first time and i'll probably take my shoes off, idk what to do. Should I tell her my real height?

She is 160 cm

177cmm

Re: lied to my girlfriend about my height
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 09:26:09 AM »

XD she will notice u r shorter but if she's 160 then may be she will think ts because ur shoe

shortguy4cll

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 09:27:52 AM »

You dont have to tell her anything.  There are lifts that you can now put in socks.

kevin9k9

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 10:03:36 AM »

XD she will notice u r shorter but if she's 160 then may be she will think ts because ur shoe

When I first spoke to her she said that 175cm is alright only if you're like good looking etc but she'd prefer 180cm. I am good looking with good body, been in the gym for almost a year now.

I was thinking to tell her I am 178 or 179cm cause we're never inside i dont think she will notice 178 with 176cm. fk me lol shud have never wore these lifts

kevin9k9

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 10:06:21 AM »

You dont have to tell her anything.  There are lifts that you can now put in socks.

Did not know this lol I can tell her I am 178 cm then with those sock lift, the main reason I want to tell her is so I can wear normal clothes  and good shoes, I wear long jeans that covers my boots a bit and i admit its abit ugly, I think i'd look better as 178cm with good clothes and nice shoes

6'2_dream

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 10:11:31 AM »

Lied about my height because I thought i'd do LL this winter, but i'll do it next winter and didnt think i'd even be in relationship with her.

I am 176cm no shoes, about 178 cm with my adidas sneakers. Everytime i've met her ive worn uncomfortable boots that are about 2/3cm high, with 4cm lift inside. When I wear them i'm about 182/3 cm. Next week is her birthday and i'll be coming over to her house for the first time and i'll probably take my shoes off, idk what to do. Should I tell her my real height?

She is 160 cm

Friend, if she asks your height, say you do not know, say you must be 1.78 m-1.80 m or say nothing.... show that you don't care about that.
No one needs to know that you care too much about your own height, believe me that shows more security.
She probably won't even ask.
And if anyone asks about your height afterwards, say you've improved your posture by doing yoga.
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

shortguy4cll

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 10:12:59 AM »

Use clothes, jackets, socks, boots, to make you look taller. It does work. Wear clothes that are good for your proportions and of course your frames. People will size you up head to toe. Dont ever tell your girlfriend you are short. People dont like short people.

kevin9k9

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 10:31:40 AM »

Friend, if she asks your height, say you do not know, say you must be 1.78 m-1.80 m or say nothing.... show that you don't care about that.
No one needs to know that you care too much about your own height, believe me that shows more security.
She probably won't even ask.
And if anyone asks about your height afterwards, say you've improved your posture by doing yoga.

Since she's quite short herself  I think she wont notice the difference saying 178 barefoot, likewise 180 if im goinng to wear sock lift that makes me 178. But these lifts wont get here til next week(5days) so I think i'll just tell her that i was testing shoes the day I met her (It was true that day I was going to try those high shoes and I saw her and got her number etc:D) i'll tell her i'm 179cm and she can judge by herself if it makes a big or small difference to her, but on the other side I can wear good shoes, nice jeans etc and walk faster cause she always complain why I walk so slow lol

kevin9k9

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 10:34:11 AM »

Use clothes, jackets, socks, boots, to make you look taller. It does work. Wear clothes that are good for your proportions and of course your frames. People will size you up head to toe. Dont ever tell your girlfriend you are short. People dont like short people.

I live in Sweden, but in an immigrant area or however its spelled, everyone here is around 165-180cm, so even with my real height i'm not really short here unless I go to a swedish area cause these swedish people are 185 cm minumun lol

shortguy4cll

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2018, 10:35:11 AM »

maybe..maybe not but short girls  dont have a problem finding romantic partners. ..short guys do. Plus I dont mean to be cynical but   happens in life. Its better to do what you are doing now..get the surgery so you can always keep your options open.

kevin9k9

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2018, 10:43:09 AM »

maybe..maybe not but short girls  dont have a problem finding romantic partners. ..short guys do. Plus I dont mean to be cynical but   happens in life. Its better to do what you are doing now..get the surgery so you can always keep your options open.

Ye its true she fell in love with the person who was 183 cm tall, not 178cm, but I feel like even if I told her I was 178 cm from the whole begining our relationship would still be the same but well, i'll take my chances and tell her, if she doesnt like it, i'll just get new one if that works, regardless I will do LL the next winter when I am 20 so idk I have irl friend I will speak to later today about this, he knows about the shoes ive worn when I met her etc but I told him ive already told her my real height so I double problems now lol

shortguy4cll

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2018, 10:50:05 AM »

Maybe I am cynical about my height. But people change. Just because she has positive feelings now about your height doesnt mean it wont change. People have a tendency to throw our weakness or flaws back at us when they are angry at others.

Ascending

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2018, 12:10:26 PM »

Provided she has taken her shoes off as well, I doubt she would notice.  Even if she does notice I doubt she would say anything - I expect most girls are more concerned with how tall you look when you are walking with them in public or in photos.  If she does complain then tell her she doesn't look that great without her make up either and you're not complaining  :P

kevin9k9

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2018, 01:40:32 PM »

Maybe I am cynical about my height. But people change. Just because she has positive feelings now about your height doesnt mean it wont change. People have a tendency to throw our weakness or flaws back at us when they are angry at others.

What is your height? But it's true people laugh back at you when they are angry, some of my girlfriends friends have seen me and some are about 170 if I see them when im about 178 im pretty sure they will notice as one of her friend complimented my height at 183cm

kevin9k9

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2018, 01:47:22 PM »

Provided she has taken her shoes off as well, I doubt she would notice.  Even if she does notice I doubt she would say anything - I expect most girls are more concerned with how tall you look when you are walking with them in public or in photos.  If she does complain then tell her she doesn't look that great without her make up either and you're not complaining  :P

Well I don't have much options, if I would have done LL soon then wouldnt be a problem but I think better I tell her then she finds out and it all gets cringy and awkward lol. She wants to go bowling, ice skating etc and all those stuff i will be forced to take my shoes off, we'll even have same shoes but i've ordered 2cm shoelift that will be here in 1-2 weeks, but its easier hiding 2cm lift than 6cm

Antonio

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2018, 01:51:32 PM »

She is 160 cm

Why do you have to take your shoes off? In Sweden, they keep their shoes on in the house in winter. Unless you will be horizontal with her, in which case that measurement doesn't matter ;)

myloginacc

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2018, 02:58:11 PM »

She's 160cm.

She will never be able to really tell a difference of 4cm in someone who's that much taller than her.

If she does say anything, just say the shoes make you taller (which is the truth). You should worry about not showing insecurity.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

myloginacc

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2018, 03:08:29 PM »

If anything, you should have never wore such big lifts if you weren't comfortable in eventually telling her the truth. 178cm and 176cm are fine heights (she even told you that). However, if you claim to be 183cm when you're 176cm, she might notice it's off - even if she can't exactly tell by how much.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

kevin9k9

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2018, 03:39:43 PM »

Why do you have to take your shoes off? In Sweden, they keep their shoes on in the house in winter. Unless you will be horizontal with her, in which case that measurement doesn't matter ;)

Its the opposite, in Sweden house is supposed to be clean regardless of weather, every house ive been to ive been told to take off my shoes, even at my house I dont let people come in with shoes.

kevin9k9

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2018, 03:45:46 PM »

If anything, you should have never wore such big lifts if you weren't comfortable in eventually telling her the truth. 178cm and 176cm are fine heights (she even told you that). However, if you claim to be 183cm when you're 176cm, she might notice it's off - even if she can't exactly tell by how much.

Im not going to show insecurity, matter of fact i'd feel more secure at 178 cm right now than 183 since the high boots are preventing me from doing many things. 1 thing you should never do is get into relationship if you wear above 5cm lifts. I was stupid at first I just really enjoyed being taller but now I realize it was the wrong decision. I thought i'd do LL 1 month later after I got her number but things happend and I cant do it til next winter. I think she will notice abit, but I hope it wont mean a great deal to her. Eitherway, If I lose her, then lesson learned.

kevin9k9

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2018, 03:47:07 PM »

I'll meet her in monday with my adidas sneakers, where I will be 178 cm. I'll let you guys know how she reacts.

shortguy4cll

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2018, 05:39:10 PM »

well let us know what happen.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2018, 04:19:36 PM »

This can’t be a serious post

kevin9k9

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2018, 05:45:40 PM »

TruthBomber

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2018, 05:35:25 PM »

Don't tell her, she sees it anyway. What is the point of telling?

So I wear 4 cm insoles as well. My gf is surprised "Wow, you are so tall". I'm like "Yeah, these are winter boots, they have high heel". And she doesn't care anymore, has never asked my exact height or anything, but probably likes when I wear those "special boots".

kevin9k9

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2018, 07:56:52 PM »

I was going to tell her, but when I met her at last moment, I changed my mind and decided to like let her notice and if she brings it up, i'd tell her that I didnt know the boots were high. 

So when I met her, as I was hugging her she asked me how tall I am, I said idk like 180, and she said you look taller so well, I guess she's too short to notice 5cm change lol

Johnson1111

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2018, 09:09:23 PM »

Make sure you break your legs to meet her preference

kevin9k9

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2018, 11:07:59 PM »

Make sure you break your legs to meet her preference

It's crazy what we do nowadays for their perference

TruthBomber

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2018, 11:13:10 PM »

It's crazy what we do nowadays for their perference

If the other choice is loneliness, what choice do you have?

Women are the pickier sex. Men need to prove their worth.

Hex

• @gustavotrrs instagram
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2018, 11:56:14 PM »

I'm 1.77m.  But i'm Brazilian and i'm tall here. 90% of people are more short than me, and when i wear my "Nike Air Max" i'm 1,81m and the more bigger of in the all places!
I'm looking for growth alternatives outside LL.
my instagram @gustavotrrs

6'2_dream

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2019, 12:59:56 PM »

I'm 1.77m.  But i'm Brazilian and i'm tall here. 90% of people are more short than me, and when i wear my "Nike Air Max" i'm 1,81m and the more bigger of in the all places!

ola eu tambem sou brasileiro
de onde voce é  ?
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up